Author Topic: Apple Dumpling's Lunatic Scribblings  (Read 664 times)

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
Apple Dumpling's Lunatic Scribblings
« on: March 31, 2019, 05:18:08 pm »
Travelling tribes final iteration: [A] ---red-----green--   means A likes B but B dislikes A, red nondirectional line means conflict

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
Re: Apple Dumpling's Lunatic Scribblings
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 06:14:53 pm »
Start of the swap. Pretend the line between coco and granny is green.

Boutique is a very scary tribe. I can easily see sombra and sunburst getting walled out while almost everypony else makes my life miserable with all the green lines they draw.
Will be interesting to see what happens on the other tribes though, I bet they'll be more dynamic. Easy boots are... maud and thorax?

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 06:18:34 pm »
This is beautiful and I love you.

Ms. Harshwhinny

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 06:38:43 pm »
These are great. With such big tribes and so many players, the visuals help immensely.

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 04:17:19 pm »
For those of you who aren't keeping up, here's episode 1 - One hour before immunity results.

♪ One of these tribes is not like the other one... ♪

Missing in this image because I don't want to re-render it and stuff keeps happening too fast: Coco likes flimflam. Starlight is allied with those people she has blue arrows with. Pear and flimflam is green.

Carousel Clusterbuck:

Yeah, where do I even start. An alliance of Starlight-Trixie-DJ-Queen has formed, DJ and starlight are having doubts about trixie. Trixie wants to target Derpy/Daddy, but starlight wants to target sunburst and sombra.

I think I am missing some arrows going from trixie to those two. This is the tribe to watch in the next 24 hours. Will trixie sway her alliance and vote out a power player? Will they turn on her? Will they compromise on a weaker social player like sombra or sunburst?

Sweet Pear Acres:

Apparently pinkie just dropped off the face of the earth. Flimflam is the star of the show, forming an alliance with pear and lede (mistake in chart). I can see the 5 on the left becoming a majority.

Cupcake Corridor:

Rainbow dash and rarity are topping the charts. Maud is inactive and will likely get the boot. Octavia is a bit polarizing, but nopony seems to be willing to stick out their neck for her. Applejack is "boring" all around. Literally everypony wants to be friends with Soarin - I can see him going very deep. Fluttershy is fun to watch and seems to be doing well. Cheese seems to be the top of the bottom if you ask me, I bet with a bit of time he'll get some connections started. He made a decent comeback from his first slow start, but I wouldn't put him as a winner pick.

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 03:52:02 pm »
Episode 1 - 2 hours before immunity results for real this time (don't get used to getting these every day)

Apple Acres:
Cool stuff there, flim and pinkie are polarizing, pear, lede, granny and coco are universally liked. Thorax is ehh, twilight might dielight.

The tribe with maud pie on it:

This tribe is 4 cool kids and 4 uncool kids. Take a guess at who is who. Maud pie = maud die.

White:
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck.

Derpy and DJ came to play and they talk a lot of shit about popular people, and suspect popular people. Trixie is just an OTT legend. Sombra seems to have picked up a few connections, and we don't know what sunburst is up to. Alliances are all over the map, with starlight falling in most if not all of them. Trixie and queen are polarizing, but they like each other, and nopony wants to defy the popular person, and they're both seen as the popular people, so they're actually really effective at passively keeping each other safe - at least for now.

Big daddy just seems like a chill dude who is letting the green arrow vibes flow. I have no idea who the target is going to be. Sombra? Trixie? Sunburst?