Author Topic: Bow down, the queen is here.  (Read 7873 times)

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
Re: Bow down, the queen is here.
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2019, 05:04:10 am »
If you truly believe in anti-capitalism, you should give away all your items to the poor.  I'm poor btw

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2019, 12:10:20 pm »
Then I have an idol clue for you!

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2019, 12:20:53 pm »
Also neat, I logged into 0 pms in the last...18 hours or so. This is great. I'm so safe and fine in this game, yep.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2019, 06:07:45 pm »
For the record, no deadline timer, I am not feeling fine. I am feeling TERRIBLE ACTUALLY. I sure ain't driving anything that is happening, nor do I know where I can turn to in order to do that.

I think people at least seem to like me? But I'd be shocked if the vast majority of that wasn't just people placating me and telling me what they would want to hear. And honestly, if it is? I'm not normally a bitter jury, but you'd best believe I fucking would be. Don't make me promises and the like if you don't actually mean them.

I imagine the goal is Derpy, but people are idol shy here, but we don't know if Derpy has one. But like.... say fuck it and give it a go anyways?

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2019, 07:44:02 pm »
Okay.. Derpy and Soarin are all "Hey what about if we go Pear?" which... okay sure I guess??

Also apparently Derpy is a fucking liar. Her Pen Pal thread was with Granny, not Daddy. Daddy must have sent his goodbye scroll to her and that's why she knows I have the items that I do. And there's a lot of things Derpy has done which have been hella shady towards Granny too, so that's uh fun.

So Granny doesn't know if she can trust Derpy no more, and wouldn't fight the vote being on Derpy. Rarity seems to be fine with that, but is worried about the idol coming out and we should hopefully try to flush it here. She doesn't love the counter being on Pear, but it's fine?

Coco also prefers Derpy, and also said that Rarity has been telling Coco to keep up talking with me so I'm not feeling as badly and all after everything that went down before and wants to maintain the thing we made in our previous tribe. So maybe I'm okayish?

Soarin also would love not to be at odds for the entire game and maybe we could vote together here.

I'm taking everything with a grain of salt as best I can but hm, maybe I'm not terribly off?

Filthy Rich

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2019, 08:30:17 pm »
Vote: Derpy

Either you idol and Pear goes home and we're only a little sad, or you actually go home and we're not sad.
Who's we?

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2019, 11:14:40 pm »
Well the people who voted together last TC being me, Rarity, Dash, Coco, Granny, and Pear.

Also I may have made a bad decision. Depending on the validity of certain claims that were made to me just now. I am aware that I find it incredibly easy to believe people when they tell me tales of woe, but like... eh, could be legit. So I lied to both DJ and Soarin about the vote and they are not pleased with me. However, it sounds like Soarin is a lot more displeased with shit that went down than me.. So uh, enjoy the post TC PM I just got.

And uh, I do know for a fact that Dash did talk to them early on during TC, but Dash told me that they were considering Rarity as a vote and that she didn't know she had done that. I didn't say anything to Rarity about it because it died really fast so it was fine. But uh now.. I'm gonna have a bit of a chat with Rarity first, see what she says, but then I need to see the fuck did Dash actually do. Cuz I may have made a grave mistake.

Filthy Rich

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2019, 06:18:22 am »
1. Rank the other ponies from who you trust most to who you trust least
2. What do you think each other pony's answer is going to be for question 1?

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2019, 09:41:02 pm »
Sorry about the delay, been dealing with the aftermath of me being a liarface and then having computer problems.

1) DJ, Rarity, Grand Pear, Coco, Dash, Soarin, Granny

2) Well before this round, I think I would have been a lot higher on most people's lists. I'm probably number one on Rarity and Pear's. But I don't know how much anypony else trusts anypony else.

Also side note, Dash, if somepony says to you that they don't exactly know where they rank with you, especially in light of your very obvious duo, they're asking you to tell them how YOU feel, not "Yeah you can be a part of this alliance as an F3!" They want to know if they actually matter at all to YOU PERSONALLY. And guess what my dear, you kinda failed on that front. You need to make people feel safe on an individual level with you, not just that they'll stay alive in the game. You need to make them feel like they are part of your game plans and you need them and they matter to you as more than just some pawn in your 8-D chess. Your strategic game may be one of the better games I've seen, but that social game needs so much improvement.

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2019, 12:42:35 pm »
hey queenie what's happening also answer my questions or i will eat your space pony

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2019, 02:04:12 pm »
Do not eat Cosmic Wonder, she is beautiful and harmless.

So uh, what's happening is this is very much Dash vs. Soarin. And a bunch of swings who could go either way. We all see Dash for what she is, the huge strategic force that can't touch the end, but when is the right time to stab this in the face? Well.... it just might be now, especially for me. Cuz you see, Dash loves her vote splits, and is thinking about trying to split so more votes are on DJ and if an idol is played on Soarin then Dash doesn't go home, and somepony on the other side goes. Which I can see the logic behind, sure. But then I hear from Coco that Dash is telling her that part of why she wants to split like that is just in case I decide to flip to the other side. So she's fucking planning around me again, and not telling me she is. Twice was ridiculous and enough, you don't get to pull that shit on me a third time. You can't spend the last round trying to make sure I feel secure with you and all, and that you'll include me in plans and then be putting your all into plans that are in case I do sooomething. That shit isn't okay, and I was very much going to see if I could nudge this away from being you at all and get the flips to be where we wanted them, but now? You made this bed, you're going to lie in it and stay there.

Discord

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2019, 02:21:18 pm »
what’s your ideal bootlist from this point on sis?

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 09, 2019, 02:53:28 pm »
Well that depends on with F3 I go with in the end, because I have a few options apparently. But people who aren't in my get to the end plans 100% are Soarin and Granny. Pear I feel like is an excellent F3 person to have as in some ways we've played fairly similar games, except I've never been the vote target, he has. Sure a lot of my friends died early, and there were some things I wasn't a part of, but I think I've been in an almost better position than he has. And then I'm not sure which of Coco, Rarity, or DJ are the best to go with. Rarity has essentially been Dash's pawn all game and kinda pissed people off because of it and is guilty by association, and I don't think she gets credit for Dash's moves. Coco might actually have her own game to stand on and might not be good to be against with what my merge has been all things considered. Same goes for DJ. They've both been targets for votes which I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing in this particular game. So uh yeah, that's not exactly an answer, but it's how I'm thinking right now. There's a lot of options and I have a lot of leeway, probably more so than anypony else, I could go anyway and people would understand and probably not blame me for it too awful much.

Iron Will

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2019, 03:19:05 pm »
Do not eat Cosmic Wonder, she is beautiful and harmless.
I ate Cosmic Wonder in order to make this, but she is beautiful too, isn't she?

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2019, 03:27:44 pm »
...I love this.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2019, 03:32:08 pm »
@Mods, petition to make that the jury avatar should I be voted out

It's amazing.

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2019, 03:35:22 pm »
Petition denied.

We put a lot of effort into finding good dead/Jury avatars!

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2019, 03:35:50 pm »
Fiiiiiine.

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2019, 03:38:45 pm »
NO NO NO NO NO

Flurry Heart

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2019, 07:29:05 pm »
@Mods, petition to make that the jury avatar should I be voted out

It's amazing.

I would sign this petition, but your jury avatar is quite good and it'd be a shame to waste it.

Anyway the other princesses would overrule me.
Equestria's cutest spectator mod.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2019, 08:53:40 pm »
I'm hoping to make them waste it anyways!

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2019, 12:47:52 pm »
Protip: Don't mention to somepony who might not be willing to stab their friends that you're weighing the pros and cons of whether their friend should stay in the game. They'll push you as a counter vote as hard as they can.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2019, 12:31:53 am »
For those of you wondering how I might vote, I don't have an answer for you. All of them have reasons I'd rather not vote for them. They all have reasons I would. I need them to do well here because I could be persuaded in a lot of ways. I need them to answer questions well because I have no clue.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2019, 06:42:34 pm »
Also for the record, I was going to vote for Coco until the closing. Something about Rarity's closing spoke to me in a way that Coco's didn't. You both played phenomenal games and I think you both are deserving winners.