Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 358 times)

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
Welcome!
« on: March 17, 2019, 08:48:09 pm »

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you! To confirm your participation, please post part {14} of the rules here within 24 hours.

This confessional is your personal safe space where only you and those not playing the game have access. Feel free to post whatever your heart desires! This is where you'll submit votes or other private actions. You'll also use this area for some challenges that require private individual submissions.  You can use this thread or make as many other threads as you wish! This is your open canvas. You might see some other specponies poking around! The spectators are counting on you to keep us updated so we can cheer you on!

Here are a few questions to get you started!

{1} How much do you know about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
{2} What's your Survivor Strategy for Survivor: Equestria?
{3} Do you consider yourself a social, strategic, or challenge based player?
{4} Who is the mole?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 06:11:38 pm »
{14} We will be using Survivor's firemaking twist: when four players are left in the game they will compete in the Final Immunity Challenge. The winner of the FIC will choose one person to take to Final Tribal Council, while the remaining two players will compete in a head-to-head challenge. The winner of that challenge will become the third finalist, while the loser will become the final member of the Jury.

1) Hahahaha, absolutely NONE, but I know it's fabulous and so I love it already, that video was absolutely beautiful

2) I have something written out for this which I shall post in a min when I get on my phone

3) Urm, I'm still getting a feel for how best to play survivor online so I don't really have a complete answer for that yet, I'm gonna attempt to go down a social route this game

4) It's you guys....the mods!!! I don't trust any of you for 1 second...the only way you can make me gain your trust is by showing me your idol by sending it to me