Author Topic: Scrolls!  (Read 381 times)

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Scrolls!
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:38:34 pm »

You have started the game with one Dragon Scroll!  You may use this item at any time by posting a message of no more than 100 words in this thread.  We will then deliver that message to the player of your choice!  Any scrolls you receive will also be posted in this threadg.

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Re: Scrolls!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:17:40 am »
You have received a scroll!

Hi Grand Pear

This is Rarity! I'm using my scroll to let you and your tribe know that we in the Sugarcube Corner are planning to vote back Trixie. We figured it was good to share this information across tribe of you were considering her too, so that you all know you're in good company.

On a personal note, Trixie seems to like the both of us and is looking for friends to support her on her return.. It could be very beneficial for us if we end up on the same team in a swap out post merge.

Kisses

Rarity

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 12:19:51 pm »
send this to Rarity

Hi Rarity

This is Grand Pear! I think all of our tribe is going to vote Trixie back in, because obviously none of us want any of the people we voted out back in the game :)

I'm really glad to hear that. I'm very much looking forward to work with both you and Trixie if possible. Last vote was a 6 on 1 vote, with me being the 1, so I'm not sure how solid my position is right now. I hope to see you soon!

Hugs

Grand Pear

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:25:50 pm »
Sent!

You now have 0 scrolls.