Author Topic: TC 19  (Read 506 times)

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
TC 19
« on: May 19, 2019, 07:52:02 pm »

Coco Pommel,  Grand Pear, Granny Smith, and Rarity: Welcome back to Tribal Council.

This isn't a normal TC; there will be no votes. Rarity is going to pick ONE player to join her at FTC. She will do this by posting a name in bold IN THIS THREAD.  That player will advance to FTC.  The remaining two players will play a best-of-three set of firemaking Onitama for the right to advance.

Good luck!

Rarity

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Re: TC 19
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 03:10:57 pm »
Hey guys. This has been a really intense 24 hours for me, to tell the truth. I never expected to win a challenge, let alone THE important challenge of the game. Choosing who else is coming to F3 with me is a weighty choice, and I've given it a lot of consideration. I also talked to each of you personally about this, and I have tried to take in all of your thoughts and arguments. I have come to a conclusion, and it is as follows.

I will be taking to Final 3:

Spoiler

Grand Pear
[close]

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Re: TC 19
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 03:14:18 pm »
Spoilered to keep up the mystery for people who haven't clicked the above spoiler yet...
Very well! Congratulations Grand Pear, you will be sitting next to Rarity in the Final Tribal Council.

Coco Pommel, Granny Smith, one of you will be the final member of the jury.  Thread will be posted shortly.
[close]