Author Topic: Challenge 19: Labyrinth of Discord  (Read 533 times)

Discord

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Challenge 19: Labyrinth of Discord
« on: May 18, 2019, 05:04:39 pm »

I'm going to send you all into the castle hedge maze and we'll see which one of you can find the Immunity Necklace. And by "castle hedge maze" I actually mean this maze in Your World Of Text.  Once you're trapped in there, you'll see some instructions telling you which ways to go and the tasks you must complete.

If you can get around my delightfully devilish obstacles faster then everypony else, then you will not only earn a spot in the Final Tribal Council, but can also choose somepony to come with you. But if you get lost in my maze, you're going to risk going to the Jury!

Note: Your World of Text is technically navigable on mobile devices but it is awful and you will probably lose so try to use an actual computer.  Do not zoom out in your browser, and make sure you enable coordinates in the upper-right menu.

ENTER THE LABYRINTH HERE.

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge 19: Labyrinth of Discord
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 05:10:42 pm »
A graphics editor may be helpful but is not technically mandatory.

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 07:47:09 pm »
everypony has finished!

Before I announce the results, I want to say the first and second place are separated by less than a minute.

Who was in 4th place?
With a time of one hour and ten seconds, we have Grand Pear!

What about 3rd place?
Coco Pommel logged a time of 48 minutes, 33 seconds!

That leaves Granny Smith and Rarity. One of those two is going to the FTC guaranteed.  The other probably should have moved just a little fast on either the word find or the math.  I'll leave which one unnamed so as to draw out the suspense a little because you two know how you did.
[close]
[close]

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 07:49:24 pm »
With a time of 42 minutes, 34 seconds...
Rarity has managed to beat Granny Smith and her time of 43 minutes, 23 seconds!

Rarity wins immunity and is going to FTC!
[close]