Author Topic: Stage 6: The Final Four!  (Read 554 times)

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Stage 6: The Final Four!
« on: May 18, 2019, 11:55:20 am »
The Final Four… It's almost too good to be true to have made it to the end with our four. I'm sure I'll be able to chat with all three of them after this game, to rehash this game over and over and to remember this game. It's been such a wonderful game for me and I never expected to get this far.

Granny, Coco, Rarity… Thank you all for making this a great game, and may the best pony win! I'll be happy with whoever wins, because I think all four of us deserve it.

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 6: The Final Four!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 11:58:52 am »

Rarity

Rarity, we've come such a long way. We had a friendly chat when we got to do a challenge with Trixie. Then we exchanged Dragon Scrolls to start a wonderful Alliance. We picked up Dash and the three of us were going to the end together. First we took Lede and FlimFlam, after that we took Granny and Coco. I don't think either of us was very happy with Dash going, but we made it together, and we brought our closest allies! Thanks for being such a great ally, and best of luck! It's been a wonderful ride with you.

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 12:03:41 pm »

Coco Pommel

Coco, you're one of the sweetest ponies in the game. I know you've been shady, and tbh I don't even care. I Always felt like we were connected more because I don't think everypony realized how well we were playing the game. In the end, you became my most trusted ally, and the way we got rid of Chrys felt like a victory on its own. I'll be keeping you to your promise to go over this game over and over again when the game has ended and I'm looking forward to the live reveal. Best of luck to you, you were a delight to play the game with!

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 12:07:08 pm »

Granny Smith

Hottie Granny! We've been talking about making it to the end since the very early days on Apple Acres. Grandpa and Grandma pony both making it to the end. And we did! Who'd have thought our Alliance with Coco would have made it to the end! I have to say that looking back, keeping you over Lede was the best decision I made in this game, because it got me to the end! I almost feel a bit guilty about throwing you under the bus pretty hard in the end, but we both know that's what it took to save you. You're amazing and I can't wait to find out who my fellow old pony is! Best of luck to you and thanks for being such a great ally!

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 12:19:30 pm »

Grand Pear

And then there's me! I remember not being sure about signing up for this game, because I have an extremely busy life and there's days where I can barely be around. But then I thought: either you sign up now and make it work, or you'll never play again. So I signed up! And boy has it been a struggle to balance it all. Timezone issues, work, a LOT of IRL responsabilities that made it really hard to connect to people at times. I wasn't the most active pony, I'm very aware of that. But I made it work! The time I did have, I managed to make very solid connections, that supported me all through this game. I slept through the end of EVERY Tribal Council. And I wasn't voted out, despite a number of ponies having tried, some even multiple times. They all got voted out instead and my connections remained strong. I made it appear like I was on the bottom and not a threat the entire game, because I couldn't live up to being a social miracle with the limited time I had. I hope the way I played has proved that it is possible to play this game AND don't live on the internet. And it's possible to play it to the end! I honestly believe that I've played a great game and I did it by finding a solution to my weaknesses. I'm very happy with how I played and I'll be proud of this result, no matter how the jury will treat me.

Thank you all for a great game. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. It's been an honor and a delight. Thank you mods for making this game a great experience for me.

Thanks for reading my torchwalk. I've enjoyed writing it and if you'd like to discuss any part of the game after this ends, you can find me on Discord.