Author Topic: Stage 3: Everfree Forest  (Read 391 times)

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Stage 3: Everfree Forest
« on: May 18, 2019, 06:28:07 am »
A new swap! The trio of Lede, FlimFlam and me got swapped together, which I was really happy about. We already had a trio Alliance which was going to help me a whole lot! Pinkie also rejoined the game on our tribe, which was a bit worrisome. However, I was super excited to find Rarity on my new tribe, who I had connected with over the dragon scrolls and I knew she'd want to work with me. Rarity was joined by Dash and Fluttershy from the Sugarcubes and Queen and McColt joined us from Carousel.

I immediately connected with Rarity and Dash and I quickly formed a new trio with them. I played out the fact that Pinkie targeted me last TC on Apples and that everypony seemed happy to throw me under the bus as the countervote to Pinkie. I did everything I could to make everypony think that I was the bottom of the Apples tribe, and it worked wonderfully. I made it appear like I didn't really trust Lede and FlimFlam, but that I'd work with them for the duration of this tribe. And so the 3(Dash, Rarity, me) within the 5(with Lede and FlimFlam) got created, which was already going to guarantee me to get through this tribe phase.

At the first challenge, the auction, I only bid for one thing: the goggles. I knew the information I would get from knowing who had every item, was going to be huge and would allow me to target ponies with dangerous items. I immediately shared my results with "the 5" to make sure everypony knew that McColt and Fluttershy had potentially dangerous items. We lost that challenge and already had to go to TC.

During that TC, Fluttershy tried forming an anti-Apples Alliance, where she'd team up with the former sugarcubes, the carousels and Pinkie to vote me out, as I seemed to be on the outs. Because Pinkie really wanted to target FlimFlam, the target changed. Initially, "the 5" were going to target McColt, because he had won 2 items which could potentially be dangerous(thank you goggles). Because Fluttershy lied to Dash and Rarity about the Trixie vote and her plans at the swap, the target flipped to Fluttershy, which was convenient for me because she already tried targeting me early. The carousels, Flutter and Pinkie would have been blindsided completely and it would have been an epic vote, if Lede hadn't forgotten to change his vote and ended in a tie. At the revote, Fluttershy was voted out.

Fluttershy

The second pony to try and target me and the second one who got sent home immediately. Flutter, nothing against you, I think you would have been a dangerous player if you had made it to the merge. You seemed to have the connections and the social game to do well, but you probably swapped to the wrong tribe. You tried hard at the revote but I don't think you had a chance at that point.

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 3: Everfree Forest
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 06:34:16 am »
Aaaaand another loss! We lost the new challenge again, but with the way things turned out at the previous vote, McColt and Chrys were on the outs. The vote was sort of a no-brainer, because McColt was greedy enough at the auction to have won two items, while Queen got none. So McColt was voted out without much of a chance.

Big Daddy McColt

I had nothing against you at all! Because I had made a big Alliance early on, we ended up on different sides of the vote. The fact that you were named as Derpy's henchman, didn't really help you either as Derpy was seen as a potential threat at the merge. Maybe in different circumstances we could have worked together, but it wasn't meant to be!

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 3: Everfree Forest
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 06:39:47 am »
Now we're finally able to win a challenge and the other tribe gets sent to TC, where Sunburst gets voted out

Sunburst

We were never on the same tribe or challenge group, so we never got to share anything. At the time, I didn't think you getting voted out was a bad thing for me, because we had never spoken. I'm sure you were nice and I hope you had fun playing!