Author Topic: Rainbow Dash: Acting by choosing not to act  (Read 300 times)

Rarity

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Rainbow Dash: Acting by choosing not to act
« on: May 17, 2019, 06:10:16 pm »

This one sucked and I'm really sorry that you went. While I did not cast a vote against you, I choose to sacrifice my vote specifically because I knew I would be safe. I wasn't sure you would be the vote, but I knew there was a chance and I accepted that. You were always with me from the very start, and I genuinely believe that you would have taken me all the way to the end with you. The only issue is that if you made it to the end, you played my game, but flashier and, arguably, better. For that reason, I knew that I was going to have to let you go at some point.

Still even if I didn't tell you about it, I hated how you were pushed out. I offered the mild resistance that I could, but you had overplayed obviously enough that people wanted to see you go. When I say that you overplayed, I also definitely do not mean that as an insult. You were always willing to make plans and big moves and I admire that agency, ambition, and drive. I was honored to work with you, and I hope that I can make amends and winning your vote.