Author Topic: Fluttershy: #bigmoves  (Read 293 times)

Rarity

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy: #bigmoves
« on: May 17, 2019, 05:35:35 pm »

Oh Fluttershy. She who set me on this dark path of apparently being a shady bitch nopony could trust. Because I know that people are gonna say that I'm a do-nothing who never made a move, I present my actual piece of evidence that it was my idea to go after Fluttershy instead of Pinkie at this Tribal Council:

Blindside Pinkie? I mean if we're going big moves and you're uncomfortable with Fluttershy, it sounds like that might be another option? I dunno I like her but if you're getting weird vibes, she's been a little weird.

Let me go out on a pot of coffee so I can sit at my computer.

You were delightful and I would have loved to work with you, but you were simply too powerful for your own good. You had lied about the vote and saved Pinkie Pie, which gave you more credibility than I had with her. Additionally Soarin sent you his secret Spa chat, indicating that he liked you more than me. Along with that, you were accumulating friends and resources at an alarming rate, especially with the auction. Combine all that together, and immediately eliminating you was the only option. It additionally set the course of my game nicely.

That all said, I think about what-ifs all the time, if I had actually kept you around. If I were less afraid of the alliance you had building with Chrysalis and Pinkie, I might have been more willing to give you another chance.