Author Topic: MERGE!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1817 times)

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
MERGE!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 27, 2019, 05:57:56 pm »
OMFG I MADE THE MERGE IN MY SECOND EVER GAME!!!!! I'm so excited

Although to be 100% honest, I feel like it's been a super easy game getting here, all of my votes have been pretty easy votes
Sombra: Inactive
Trixie: We've covered this xD
Sunburst: Inactive

I haven't had to really do a lot of work in any of those votes and I've been in a very safe position, now we're at the merge and like anything can happen, gah I'm so scared

Filthy Rich

• Spectators
    • View Profile
Re: MERGE!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 12:09:56 am »
1. What names have you herd so far for the merge vote?
2. What’s your attitude going to be for the first merge vote? As-long-as-it-aint-me, or will you jockey for position?
3. Who is your mane ally?
4. Who is the dark horse to win the game?
5. Who’s somepony that you’re allied with now, but is going to stirrup trouble for you in the long run?
6. Who needs to get off their high horse?
7. How stable is your position?
8. What percent chance do you have of whinnying this game?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 08:17:20 am »
Ooo spec questions....hiiiii

Also I'll reply to the Marvel one in a bit once I've gauged the new ponies I've just met and then I can include them in it

1. What names have you herd so far for the merge vote?
Nothing? Is that a bad thing? I've never been to merge before so like idk how quickly these things happen
2. What’s your attitude going to be for the first merge vote? As-long-as-it-aint-me, or will you jockey for position?
I'm gonna try and stay in the back, I'm not gonna throw out any names but I'll try and keep it away from people I'm allied with
3. Who is your mane ally?
I'm gonna say Queen right now, but I do worry about her social game
4. Who is the dark horse to win the game?
I think it's way too early to think about that right now
5. Who’s somepony that you’re allied with now, but is going to stirrup trouble for you in the long run?
Derpy, in fact I came to my confessional to talk about this, I'm really worried that Derpy sees me as a social threat and I worry that he'll try to turn on me at some point
6. Who needs to get off their high horse?
Not sure, I think everypony seems alright for now
7. How stable is your position?
Urm, atm I feel alright, I feel safe having the chest opening tonight meaning I could use it as an idol, so if things feel bad then I'll use it tonight, but I really have no idea here haha
8. What percent chance do you have of whinnying this game?
I'm gonna say 1/12 haha, I really have no idea how things could go at this stage, I'm feeling okay that I'm getting on with everypony and I've got a good number of allies, so the 2 worries I have is 1) if we end up losing the merge vote and I end up on the bottom, 2) when allies start turning on each other

Also I love all the puns, very much appreciate it haha

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 02:45:59 am »
Hello Luna has been very sleepy and paid 0 attention, what's going on with the vote and stuff?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 06:40:01 am »
Confessional, my loves I know I'm safe here, I can just think freely and you guys will know it's not just part of my game or whatever

Holy shit the merge is overwhelming, like there's 11 other people I gotta now talk to and bond with and make plans with and gaaaah, I got back last night from Endgame and posted that I was like coming in and gonna reply to all my messages and then it took about an hour or so to even get on my laptop because I got caught up in something and then when I did I opened up my messages and everything dawned on me just how much there is to reply to and I also try to make my messages quite long and so replying to messages became this massive chore and then I was like gah no I'm not up for this and slowly it took me about 4 hours to reply to just half of the messages, there was times in which I was just on youtube, times in which I was staring at my screen just not feeling it and just couldn't do anything

But yeah okay so that's my rant I wanted to make about how mental health is a bitch and depression can go suck a bag of dicks

On to game stuff...

So....I have a 3-way alliance with Pinkie and Queen
Queen is my number 1 ally
I have a tight 3 with Derpy and DJ
I am close to Soarin
I am close to Granny (Granny is close to Derpy)

Pinkie tells me that she wants to go for Derpy
Derpy just told me that Flim Flam is after me because he thinks I threw the last challenge :/ ugh damn you DJ why couldn't you have thrown too, we would've had Lede still here and Flim Flam gone

Alright, time to really get into this and get Flim Flam out

Oh and also, idol update, I know that Pinkie had an idol, but it expired at the merge, so that helps me know more in terms of the map

Flurry Heart

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 08:01:51 am »
Depression sucks :(
Equestria's cutest spectator mod.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 09:07:59 am »
How can I be depressed when I see Flurry Heart <3 <3 <3

ALSO AHHHHHH, I've heard my name now and I'm scared haha, whose saying my name grrrr

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 04:19:27 pm »
My inbox is so quiet and I'm so worried about this :/ I don't think the vote is for me but I do think I'm on the outs

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2019, 04:25:53 pm »
There's a massive chance that i'm giving Pinkie my idol....just waiting on some replies

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2019, 04:45:53 pm »
Okay so I'm scared at this point, this might blow up in my face or it might do amazing things for me

I've sent Queen my item as a fail safe, if I die here then i want her to have it

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2019, 05:14:40 pm »
I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY AND OMG....I PLAYED AN IDOL CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!

I'm also a little worried because I thought that there was at least a couple more votes for Flim, I thought it would've been closer than that

Idk what this does for my game though, like am I on the bottom or will this help me move forward

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 05:50:06 pm »
Survivor Checklist:

Blindside an ally: Check
Find an idol: Check
Throw a challenge: Check
Make the merge: Check
Play an idol correctly: Check
Be on the minority side of the vote: Check
Get individual immunity:
Lose a vote:
Get voted off: Hey, wait....no!!!
Make the final 6:
Make the final 3:
Win the game:

Princess Cadance

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2019, 05:51:46 pm »
I mean technically YOU didn't play an idol.

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 05:52:39 pm »
We are all pinkie pie on this blessed day.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2019, 06:01:47 pm »
Also one final thing before I head off

Flim and Flam, I'm sorry about how this tribal went and what happened previously, I'll give you a rundown of what went on from my perspective

Last tribe, yes me and Derpy tried to throw things, this was originally Derpy's idea but I was all for it and DJ was against it

It had absolutely nothing to do with yourself, it was 100% because we wanted to protect our allies who were on other tribes (which I wish we had fully thrown as Lede was a close ally of mine) I had nothing against you but if i'm being honest it probably would've been you who went if we did go to tribal

Moving onto this tribe, Queen and I are super super close, she tells me that she's very close with Pinkie and I'm close with Derpy

Pinkie had come to me saying that she had heard Derpy was the vote, me and Queen weren't happy with this but didn't want to make it too obvious about it, so I asked Pinkie who she would vote off if she had full power and honestly she still said Derpy, but she said it was because they hadn't connected much, she also said your name too so I capitalised on that

By this point all of Derpy and DJ and Soarin were now against Pinkie and it sounded like the vote was Pinkie v Derpy which I really didn't like...it was actually your message to me that made me flip the script and go to both Pinkie and Derpy and tell them that you're playing them, I convinced them both to flip their votes from each other to yourself

I realised quite quickly that the vote was still not going to go my way, idk why but Pinkie was massively on the bottom, I think you put out a narrative that Pinkie was manipulating everypony and causing drama, when really this was myself

Once I had it clear that it was 100% Pinkie v you, I outed my idol to Pinkie and sent it to her

The reason I sent it to her rather than play it on her is that I didn't want any of my allies to be annoyed that I hid the idol from them, I also didn't want any other pony to think I'm too close with Pinkie, I'm currently playing the narrative of I thought the majority was for you and I was just going with the numbers

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2019, 06:03:03 pm »
I mean technically YOU didn't play an idol.

Don't you ruin my survivor checklist

If you're gonna be like that then give me another idol and I'LL play it next time

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2019, 07:54:20 am »
I've just had a thought...
Another pro to last night's vote is that it means that Flim is not gonna be on the Jury, I feel like Flim is the only pony who would never vote for me if I did end up in the final

Ms. Harshwhinny

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2019, 07:37:49 pm »
What do you see as the pathway to get you to F6 right now?

Florina Tart

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2019, 07:45:12 pm »
I've just had a thought...
Another pro to last night's vote is that it means that Flim is not gonna be on the Jury, I feel like Flim is the only pony who would never vote for me if I did end up in the final
How does jury starting affect your relationships going forward?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2019, 02:39:47 am »
1) I'm mainly focusing on each vote as they come and just going step by step rather than thinking that far ahead
2) I'm trying not to piss anypony off, just staying friendly with everypony, given this is my first game making the merge, I'm more of staying focused on making it as far as possible, like I'd love to win and I'll try best to do so but I don't know a lot of strats here

So, I've now got it confirmed from DJ that he did in fact tell Flim and Soarin about the throwing of the challenge, this I'm obviously not happy about and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this moving forward

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2019, 06:09:48 am »
Hmm so I'm hearing Pinkie is back out as a vote, I'm hearing Coco as an opposition, personally I wouldn't want Coco but I'd rather Coco over Pinkie, like I'm not gonna risk things for Coco but I had said to Coco that I'd try to protect them from Pinkie

Personally I want to get DJ out of here and out soon but I know it'll be very bad for my Jury management if DJ is gone too soon because they'll suspect that I caused it given our most recent conversation about them telling Flim and Soarin about the thrown challenge

I tried to talk to Soarin about it and sent them a message explaining fully about the thrown challenge and why we wanted to do it but also that it was gonna be Flim who would've been the main target, hopefully thisll help with our relationship

At the moment we have a tight 4 of me, Derpy, queen and Pinkie, we're hoping to get Rainbow and Rarity on board to have the voting majority of 6 so then we shall see how things turn out from there

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2019, 05:03:33 pm »
I bet you're all wondering what's going on

I bet you're all hoping that as somepony in the game I can help tell you what's happened this vote because it keeps changing

Well....I'm sorry to disappoint but so much changed in the last 30 mins that fuck knows what's happened haha

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2019, 05:10:55 pm »
Blindside an ally: Check
Find an idol: Check
Throw a challenge: Check
Make the merge: Check
Play an idol correctly: Check
Be on the minority side of the vote: Check
Get individual immunity:
Lose a vote: Check
Be in the minority: Check
Get voted off: Hey, wait....no!!!
Make the final 6:
Make the final 3:
Win the game:

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2019, 06:02:34 pm »
So this is what I'm about to send to Granny and Coco in an attempt to get them on my side and working with me and Queen because right now it's very lonely at the bottom :/ Queen is currently reading it and possibly editing it before I send it to them

"Right, I wanna tell both of you exactly what happened from the top of everything

Following on from last tribal, as the only ponies who voted alongside Pinkie last tribal, Pinkie created a group for Me, Queen, Derpy and her, we tried to plan out what would be our steps for this tribal and it was suggested that we get Rarity and Rainbow on board with anything

I start hearing Pinkies name as a vote quite quickly and Derpy tells me in private that maybe we should put out a Coco vote (which I didn't understand because I thought us 2 were close with you 2) but yeah I said to them that it wouldn't be a good idea because I know that Granny wouldn't like it

In the group chat I mentioned about Pinkies name and Derpy then still replied saying to go for the Coco vote that he already mentioned in private and that it wouldn't matter about Granny because we'd have a tight 6 to go through

I say to Queen in private that I don't want that vote and I'd rather something else and I suggest a Soarin vote, she also agreed that she would rather Soarin over Coco because she likes you 2

I knew that Soarin would be an easier push to Rarity and Rainbow due to previous history to do with Fluttershy and Soarin was dead against Rainbow and Rarity, so as a 6 it was decided that the vote was gonna be Soarin and not Coco

I started telling you both about the fact that Coco's name had been thrown out because it had been, but I panicked because the 6 was meant to be a secret and I shouldn't have told you that but I wanted to protect you both

About an hour before tribal Derpy comes to me with a plan that he wants me to be on board with (because he is close to Soarin) he tells me that him, DJ and Soarin are all voting for Coco and he wants me to vote Coco too and that he was working on getting a 5th vote in on the plan

He then tells me that the plan is a go and that there's a 5th mystery person in on this plan of his, I kept asking who the 5th person was but he'd never tell me, I kept my vote on Soarin throughout all of this

This is the point that I was super warning you both about the vote, like at that point I was confident that there still wasn't gonna be enough votes on Coco for anything to happen but I figured that if you both were voting for Soarin then it'd super save Coco from the vote in case there was other flippers I didn't know about

With 10 mins to go Derpy messaged me saying that the vote has been changed due to everything that happened with Pinkie and Pear but he didn't say what the new plan was, he said that Rarity was now voting for Pinkie (I'm assuming that Rarity was the 5th vote)

I'm gonna guess that the 2 votes left on Coco were because the plans changed so quickly last second that not everypony had time to change their votes

But yeah, that's the full story, me and Queen I believe are the only ones who voted Soarin in the end (with Pinkie) and so I'm worried about us being on the bottom big time :/ "

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2019, 05:57:37 pm »
So......I'm fucked hahaha

Can we all appreciate how hilarious it is that Derpy has already pushed a vote on me to Coco...TO COCO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes I'm pretty sure that the person who you made a secret plot to vote out is gonna vote with you here

So yeah I know that Derpy is planning to get me out here, I feel really scared about this but I hope that I can work through it

From what I gather, Rainbow and Rarity aren't happy with Derpy anyway for trying to put out a secret vote behind their backs, Granny and Coco are pissed that Coco was the vote there

Queen I feel super safe with atm, like the way things are going we're having a foursome with both our partners xD don't ask, just accept it

But yeah, idk what to do now, I think the only vote that's a win for me here is DJ or Soarin

I haven't done anything to piss off any other ponies so I hope that'll put me in the good books for them, the only issue is that with Derpy winning immunity I gotta work out who would be the opposition that others would go for, I think that Soarin would be the best thing, but I'm gonna wait to hear from others first, I don't wanna be the one to push it

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2019, 08:55:37 am »
Dear Survivor God's,

Could you please stop giving me allies that are super harmful for my game
You tested me with Trixie and her craziness
Then you sent me Pinkie who self exploded last tribal
Now I've got Derpy to deal with

Do me a favour and don't let Queen be added to this list, I really like her, she's really nice

Oh and whilst you're at it, send me an idol too

Cool thanks

Lots of love

Starlight Glimmer

Discord

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2019, 09:43:41 am »
I’m no Survivor god, but maybe you should pick better allies  :o

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2019, 03:10:03 pm »
Where da fuq is everypony????

Like barely anypony has been online recently and I'm in like major panic mode

What I've been told is that Rainbow and Rarity would be happy to vote with me providing that Granny and Coco are onboard

Granny and Coco must surely easily get onboard given that Derpy and co tried to fuck with them last vote

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see any reason why Granny and Coco should be against me here

Discord

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2019, 03:31:27 pm »
Who do you want to go home here and why?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2019, 03:47:41 pm »
anypony but me xD

Realistically I'd like Soarin or DJ to go here, the idea is mainly on Soarin

I'm making promises that when if I go tonight then when I get to the Jury I am gonna be fuming with Pinkie because of what she did last tribal completely fucked my game