Author Topic: Scrolls!  (Read 391 times)

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Scrolls!
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:30:56 pm »

You have started the game with one Dragon Scroll!  You may use this item at any time by posting a message of no more than 100 words in this thread.  We will then deliver that message to the player of your choice!  Any scrolls you receive will also be posted in this threadg.

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Re: Scrolls!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 07:39:15 am »
You've received a scroll!

Hi Starlight! Long time no talk. Your tribe needs to all vote for Pinkie if you want to keep Trixie from returning. Sugarcube sent Apple Acres a message saying they’re all voting for Trixie, and they want our two tribes to ally against yours. That seems like a bad idea to some of us. The message we received could be a bluff, but it’s probably best that we take it seriously. I can’t guarantee that Pinkie will win even if you all vote for her, but it’s worth trying. You didn’t hear this from me :-X

I’m watching Endgame premier night!

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 02:41:29 pm »
A scroll has arrived!

Howdy Galpal!

I jus' wanna neigh that I'm missin' ya lots and I hope ya have been okay on ya tribe. I expect ya have been all good but jus' wanted to send mah well wishes all the same! Hooves crossed I'll be okay over here, and if things go mah way it'll be Lede voted out. Hopin' that we get to meet up again after the merge so that we can continue on from where we were before. ;) I meant what I neighed 'bout feelin' really close to ya after such a short time!

Love from,

Granny Smith

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 08:01:03 pm »
I would like to send the following scroll to Princess Celestia:

Please can I have an idol or an idol clue

Pretty please

I saved a scroll for this

Give me love (in the form of idols)