Author Topic: TC 5  (Read 905 times)

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
TC 5
« on: April 13, 2019, 05:08:45 pm »

Buried Lede, Big Daddy McColt, Flim and Flam, Fluttershy, Grand Pear, Pinkie Pie, Queen Chrysalis, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity: It is time for your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.  The Alicorn Amulet is not present, so nopony has immunity.

Questions!

1) Did this swap help you or hurt you?
2) Pinkie returned to the game and joined your tribe. Is this the result you were hoping for?
3) The auction just handed out a bunch of items. Are you worried about items coming into play tonight, or do you think people will hold onto them?
4) Have groups already begun to coalesce, or is everything fluid right now?
5) On a scale of 3 to 18, how nervous are you about this vote?
6) What is the main criteria for your vote tonight?

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Re: TC 5
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 05:37:05 pm »
I would like to refer you back to this answer I've given you before.

2) Pinkie returned to the game and joined your tribe. Is this the result you were hoping for?
Well I did vote for her, so yes, yes it was.

3) The auction just handed out a bunch of items. Are you worried about items coming into play tonight, or do you think people will hold onto them?
...I wasn't worried before you asked this, thanks a lot. I think this will sure be a round of Survivor, Jeff.

Please refer to answer 1.

Why is that your scale? Why is Equestria such a mess you don't have normal scales? Is everypony okay? Do you need to know how to scale things? We changelings can help you, just say the word.

Well, I'm going to hope that this is a normal TC, I haven't had one of those yet this game and it would be great to know what they're like, so if my vote can make it be normal and not dramafilled, I'm all behind that.

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 06:52:10 pm »
Time for Pinkie's gif answers that say less than they should but more than you'll ever know.

When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toy maker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.
And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

Buried Lede

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 07:10:18 pm »
Swaps always hurt me emotionally.

3)The auction just handed out a bunch of items. Are you worried about items coming into play tonight, or do you think people will hold onto them?
I appreciate that everypony placed all of the winning bids in my name. These are the best birthday presents of all time!

I'm hoping to preserve my streak of not accidentally self-voting.

Fluttershy

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 12:05:10 pm »
1) Did this swap help you or hurt you? It hurt my brain
2) Pinkie returned to the game and joined your tribe. Is this the result you were hoping for? Yeah Pinkie likes red pandas so it was good
3) The auction just handed out a bunch of items. Are you worried about items coming into play tonight, or do you think people will hold onto them? Probably not worried
4) Have groups already begun to coalesce, or is everything fluid right now? Who knows
5) On a scale of 3 to 18, how nervous are you about this vote? I'm  ??? out of  ;)
6) What is the main criteria for your vote tonight? I'm too nice to vote for somepony

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 02:38:53 pm »
1) Did this swap help you or hurt you? I think it helped me?
3) The auction just handed out a bunch of items. Are you worried about items coming into play tonight, or do you think people will hold onto them? I think everypony will hold on to them as long as possible, so I'd be surprised to see any tonight?
4) Have groups already begun to coalesce, or is everything fluid right now? I'd say it's all pretty open

Flim and Flam

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 03:05:50 pm »

I dink it okay, dese ponis seeme 2 be nicc 2 Flim muah  :-*

I dink no, if i be hones. Pinki n Flim has werds 2 ech otha dat maek Flim sadface  :'(

but da guud ting is dat we talky talk n I dink we werk past issus! I even maekd her a picshur!

it depens on wut ponis want 2 doo! it almos impossibl 2 tel! I no worri tho  :) i jus liek maek freinponi and dey seme nicc 2 me. Dis jus fun gaem and we al parte of da frienship is magikk! muah  :-*

I duno wut da werd coalescianalization mene! i dun dink we watr tho!

wut badd? it jus a vott, watevar hap hap will happ! Flim jus be happi poni muah!

Whoo not Flim?

Flim and Flam

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 05:00:05 pm »
If dis las pos by flim, dene pleze maek gloriu sacrific to Juicy Chrisp, our Appl Cidr Godd on our behalf muah prais be he!

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 05:00:45 pm »
That's time, everypony!  Did anypony play any reward items?

Let's find out!
Nope!
[close]

Let's move on to the votes...

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 05:01:37 pm »
 ....................................................One vote Flim and Flam........................................................................................................Two votes Flim and Flam........................................................................................................Two votes Flim and Flam, One vote Fluttershy.............................................................................................................Two votes Flim and Flam, two votes Fluttershy.............................................................................................................Three votes Flim and Flam, two votes Fluttershy.............................................................................................................Three votes Flim and Flam, three votes Fluttershy.............................................................................................................Four votes Flim and Flam, three votes Fluttershy.............................................................................................................Four votes Flim and Flam, four votes Fluttershy...Only one vote left...    Four votes Flim and Flam, four votes Fluttershy, and one vote Big Daddy McColt.  We have a tie! You all have 24 hours to cast a revote. You may only vote for Flim and Flam or Fluttershy. If somepony fails to vote and we have a tie again, we go to rocks.  Good luck! I will unlock this thread in 5 minutes but for now I don't want you to quote it to skip to the end I REGRET NOTHING

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 05:07:15 pm »
We have a tie! You all have 24 hours to cast a revote. You may only vote for Flim and Flam or Fluttershy. If somepony fails to vote and we have a tie again, we go to rocks.  Good luck!

Princess Cadance

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 05:00:36 pm »
And with that the deadline has passed. Results of the revote will be up shortly.

Princess Cadance

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 05:01:28 pm »
 ...........................One vote Flim and Flam............................................................Two votes Flim and Flam..............................................................Two votes Flim and Flam, One vote Fluttershy...................................................................Two votes Flim and Flam, two votes Fluttershy...................................................................Two votes Flim and Flam, three votes Fluttershy................................... All the rest of votes are for Fluttershy. With Five votes, Fluttershy is being sent to the Glue Factory.

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 05:35:33 pm »
The revote was 5 votes Fluttershy, 2 votes Flim and Flam.