Author Topic: Trixie and Carousel Boutique  (Read 1055 times)

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Trixie and Carousel Boutique
« on: April 11, 2019, 04:14:14 pm »
Trixie, feel free to convince everypony here to vote you back into the game!

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
  • The Great and Powerful Luna Republic
    • View Profile
Re: Trixie and Carousel Boutique
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 05:05:30 pm »
.... Well Star. What was it again? "Friends till the end"? "I'd never vote for you"?

The unanimous vote out did hurt a bit, I admit. And I'll stick to the first person for now. But yes... That did hurt.
The [Adjective] and [Adjective] Trixie!

Fill in the blanks with any word and it's still probably right.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 05:16:35 pm »
That vote was hard for me too, I'm really sorry

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 05:34:04 pm »
I dunno how you ponies would feel about bringing me back for a second Prance. And I'll be honest, to Derpy and Sunburst I don't hold much affection for, but Star, Chrysie, Vinyl, even Daddy... I feel we connected well enough. We laughed. We told fun stories. Too Star and Chrysie, there was much flirting. And I don't think my story is at a good end here.

So tell me the truth: Do you think Derpy/Sunburst was really the better option to keep around then me?

Vinyl: You're personality is great even though you admit to being a follower. And I always wanted your input.

Chrysie: You heard me confess about the weird alliegences and side with YOU. Not Derpy, but you. Perhaps getting rid of Sombra over Sunburst broke that trust, but I did it too appease Star and her Kingpin strategy with Derpy. Speaking of...

Star: You've been by my side since the beginning. You asked me for advice on how you should play, and even since Cloudsdale you and I were getting along so well. You... Your "friend till the end" comments is the main reason I didn't even expect the blindside.

Daddy: Board Games and Fun quizzes, much like the one we took recently. Always a good time. And I'd like us to continue that conversation.

Derpy and Sunburst: Frankly I'm spreading the Knowledge to the other tribes that you 2 are the most traitorous bunch and masterminds first and foremost, because that's what it is.

Not even mentioning that Sunburst used his Dragon scroll on me to tell me HE had the idol. He's played his hand already.

To my 4 friends: Give me a 2nd chance. Let me show you who I REALLY am. A friend, an ally, along with being Great and Powerful.

Would you please accept Trixie back into your heart?

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 05:38:19 pm »
Sunburst, a mastermind? Don't make me laugh. No offence to him, of course.

Oh and for the record... Starlight was the one who suggested voting you out. She said she even considered throwing that challenge to do it.

Me, traitorous? You were the one who kept lying through your teeth about the first vote and then plotted to take me out. And I'm supposed to be the traitorous mastermind? I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that really sealed the deal.

SENT USING PONYPHONE
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 05:43:45 pm »
Well telling me you wanted to go public about your support on voting Sunburst AND telling me about Chrysie telling you she voted Sombra instead? You never told me any honesty either.

And I KNOW Sun isn't a mastermind, but a vote for him is a vote not on me or my friends. Same for you Derpy.

I'd rather trust in Star a second time then put my faith in you. You gave me a snakey vibe since the beginning. It's why I went with Chrysie and Vinyl.

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 05:46:46 pm »
Suit yourself, but don't expect to get any of our votes.

SENT USING PONYPHONE
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 05:48:46 pm »
Well again: I'm already not going for you and Sun. I'm just trying to make sure they know staying with you is a horrible idea more often if I DO make it back it.

Also: speaking for the entire tribe now?

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 07:31:22 pm »
Still willing to listen to any pony here. Or Trixie guesses she can wish Star the best of Luck with the Amig o idol.

Oh yeah, Starlight honey, use that idol well and take out Derpy. You saw how she admitted to you betraying me so easily. You probably realize you're next on the chopping block.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 08:37:08 pm »
Trixie, I have an honest question for you. Why did so much of what you did be one thing when you were talking to me, another when you were talking in public, and yet a third when it was coming from other people? Like, which version of Trixie was the right one, cuz it was honestly really hard to tell. And I liked you, legitimately at the start, I really did. But you would just DO things seemingly for the sake of doing them. I am sorry that it went down how it did, but how are people supposed to work with somepony who is just going to go off and do whatever they feel like for the hell of it and not tell anypony they've done it until after the fact? That's such a weird way to handle things. You're a fun one of a kind person, I'll give you that.

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 08:48:54 pm »
Trixie bit off more then she could chew when she had Star whispering other strategies in her ear. I tried to please Starlight by helping Derpy first with Sombra, but then I realized I would rather not be stuck in a weird kingpin alliance and wanted me and Star to pick a side so we wouldn't get blindsided. It's why I wanted to lock myself in with you and have majority of 4. The blindside still happened though.

And about the "real" Trixie? They're all equally valid. I was just trying to find my footing first and then stick with that one that did the best.

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 07:25:13 am »

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 11:01:34 am »
I've thought for a while about replying to this, various pros and cons on what I've wanted to say but I want my actions here to speak loud and clear about how I'm with this tribe

I could've sat back and stayed quiet in case you end up back in the game and I might be forced to work with you again in the future but I'm not going to do that

Trixie, first off I wanna say that when I told you that I'd work with you and that I'd never put your name down, I meant it, I loved you very much and loved talking to you, you were my number 1 ally, I trusted you and I confided in you, I wanted us to go really far together

However, as the game went on, you did a lot which hurt me and hurt our alliance together and you made moves that made things difficult to work with you on

-The public post which you kept blaming me for
-Trying to split our tribe in 2
-Saying that Derpy was trying to take out Queen in order to take out Derpy
-Going round trying to tell my secrets to other tribe members (not that there was a lot of secrets to be told)

The worst thing and what put me in the worst position was you lied to somepony we were in an alliance with, you lied to Daddy and Derpy about who you were voting for between Sunburst and Sombra, this put me in a horrible spot because it was forcing me to choose between 2 different alliances which made absolutely no sense to do, I wanted us to unite and have a big tribal alliance so that when we did come to the swap we would be strong, I saw no need in us splitting our tribe in 2, especially not when the vote was between 2 players who were both inactive at the time

I flipped my vote for 1 reason and 1 reason alone, because it wasn't to do with picking an alliance, I flipped as a fuck you to you...that was my turning point in the game where I broke off from you and the only person to blame for it was YOU! At that point nopony else was telling me to turn on you or anything like that, I turned on you of my own accord

I then realised that even if I could trust you, you were harmful to my game due to your actions and I was a major driving force on the vote against you and Derpy is 100% correct in saying that I had even suggested throwing the challenge...and tbh I half threw it anyway, I had no care for winning that challenge because I wanted you gone before any form of swap

I need you to understand that this had absolutely nothing to do with us as a tribe but all to do with you

God I feel like I'm having a therapy session, feels great to get this off my chest

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 11:20:01 am »
Ahh. The truth comes out. Always a nice thing to say when the game stresses you out.

YOU were the one who said you wanted me and you to be the Kingpins of the Tribe. YOU were the one who flopped off of Sunburst to already please another pony when you and I first agreed to side with Chrysie and Vinyl. YOU were the one to give up on the alliance first and throw away the one ally that was loyal to you the most.

No point in Trixie hiding it either, and she's sure Pinkie and Twilight hasn't said it to your face, but they agreed you were a heartbreaker and a backstabber with me, they'll also probably go for you as well. Not even mentioning the fact that both other tribes AND Pinkie and Twi know all the shenanigans with Carousel now.

I gave good praise about Chrysie and Vinyl to them and that's the only good things I said, so Trixie kept her end of the alliance on that front. If anypony from Carousel is making it to the end it's them.

If Trixie does get back in (which considering SSA doesn't want either of their 2 voted out members back, it seems likely) they already know I'm gunning for Derpy and Starlight, And they don't seem to have a problem with it.

Hopefully I'll see you later Star, but now.... As an enemy.

Trixie

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 04:46:48 pm »
See you soon, friends.... See you all very soon.

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 04:50:18 pm »

SENT USING PONYPHONE