Author Topic: Pinkie Pie and Sweet Apple Acres  (Read 1771 times)

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie and Sweet Apple Acres
« on: April 11, 2019, 04:11:59 pm »
Pinkie, feel free to convince everypony here to vote you back into the game!

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
Re: Pinkie Pie and Sweet Apple Acres
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 05:18:41 pm »
Hey again everypony! I hope I've got all your votes and we can all move on passed a TC that shouldn't have ever happened. I totally understand my going, and I don't want to push anypony under a bus, but I'm concerned about the fact that both Twilight and Trixie have expressed desire to come back with revenge. I don't think revenge is ever a good thing and it'll end up with them just being taken out again, and that'd be such a waste of a redemption. If things had gone how I thought they would with the Grand Pear vote, I certainly didn't have anything against him or wish he'd hold anything against me and that's why I don't have anything against any of you.

I've got a little surprise for each of you that I'll put up tonight/tomorrow, but I really do hope you ponies have my back ☺️
When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toy maker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.
And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

Flim and Flam

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 05:34:50 pm »
I kno despite ur post u not supa thrilled wit da vote bcuz it's only natur to feel hurt (although i dun tink anyun actively wan u gone. hurd tribal :'( )
But I also kno if we vote u back in, dat would likely make u happy wit us again and hopefullly balance out to happy apple happle tribe agin? xD

can we undo ur hurt bu reversin las decision? dat wud be pretty cool story,

Coco Pommel

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 05:40:46 pm »
Hi Pinkie! I appreciate that you're going into this with a pretty neutral mindset. Last TC just sucked all around, I don't think it's that controversial to say that it was seven strong players going to a TC none of us wanted to attend. The way we lost last challenge was awful, so I feel particularly sympathetic to your pitch.

Buried Lede

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 06:09:25 pm »
Hi Pinkie :-[
What's this about Twilight also expressing a desire for revenge? Does she have a different attitude in her thread with us than she does in her other threads?

Flim and Flam

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 07:36:22 pm »
helo pinki, i hat 2 sae it but i duno if i cud vot u bakk here, i was maed awar dat u brot up our naem 2 vot out and it maed us sadface  :'(

dat bene said i not a bitta poni an i wan giv u benfit of dout! wut cud u du in ordr 2 help aleviat our ferez dat u wudnt bringed up us naemz agan?

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 08:31:13 pm »
What's this about Twilight also expressing a desire for revenge? Does she have a different attitude in her thread with us than she does in her other threads?
Idk what sort of attitude she has in your thread with her, but when she was talking to Trixie in the Friendship School she was frustrated that she didn't understand why she was voted out, and upon my explaining it to her, she seemed upset and just done with everypony she had met so far (I assumed including me). Idk if she'd necessarily want to see you all gone ASAP, but she definitely made it sound like she had no intentions of working with any of you.

Hi Pinkie! I appreciate that you're going into this with a pretty neutral mindset. Last TC just sucked all around, I don't think it's that controversial to say that it was seven strong players going to a TC none of us wanted to attend. The way we lost last challenge was awful, so I feel particularly sympathetic to your pitch.
😊 (also I watched the first couple eps of CEG and it's 👌)

helo pinki, i hat 2 sae it but i duno if i cud vot u bakk here, i was maed awar dat u brot up our naem 2 vot out and it maed us sadface  :'(

dat bene said i not a bitta poni an i wan giv u benfit of dout! wut cud u du in ordr 2 help aleviat our ferez dat u wudnt bringed up us naemz agan?
Yeah, I'm not sure why you're surprised by that? I've told you numerous times I don't like your speaking style and that I have a hard time understanding it. It's always made me feel like I'm talking to a character, rather than an actual person, and I can't really trust a made-up character who's thoughts and feelings could change as soon as the person playing the character decides to do something else. I guess what I mean is, none of our conversations or connection ever felt real and that's why I've never been able to trust you. If I don't have your vote, that's understandable, I can't say that I'd vote for you to come back either, and I think we both know that. Honestly, the only way I would take you all the way with me is if you dropped the act and let me feel like I'm talking to a real person. I appreciate the entertainment, but being entertaining doesn't make a good ally.

Flim and Flam

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 08:47:26 pm »
i rele poni, but dis nonymouse gaem n it supos 2 b fun and nonymouse! mehbe we jus haz difren styles! dat not badd!

i jus wish u giv us chanc liek otha ponis did, mehbie dis dif convo, cuz clerly otha ponis cann maek connec wif us and sho us dey wan werk wif us. u dint, but u jus explane whi so dat maek sens.

mehbe we jus charac 2 u, but das litrly whi dis is nott rel lif vivor, but married little people vivor...i mene my little pony vivor. we heere 2 pla wif allies n maek friens n fite for dose who showe us dey wan werk wif us.

If u dun wan 2 werk wif us, dene i cant sea ne wai we werk 2getha an noh wai we can vot u bakk.

If u du maek bakk, i hoep u giv us shott cuz we openz 2 werk wif u muah  :-*

Buried Lede

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 08:49:45 pm »
Oh, I didn't realize that you can't see each other's threads.

Did you learn anything interesting about the other tribes?

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 09:06:38 pm »
They only thing I've learnt so far is that Trixie is crazier than I originally thought - and I had what I thought was a backstage pass into her mind with the penpals thread. If you vote her back, prepare for insanity. Carousel is so glad that she's gone and asked me to let other tribes know that she is absolute trouble. I haven't heard much from anypony on Sugarcube, only Fluttershy asked a question and it didn't really give me any info about them. But Carousel is definitely filled with strong players too.

FlimFlam, I did give you a chance, I don't want you to think I immediately tossed you aside because of a little communication difficulty. It's the fact that we've been talking for days and I still dread having to read your writing and sit for several minutes trying to figure out wtf you're trying to say. Idk how anypony is understanding you or trusting you, but koodos to them, I guess. I'd love to work with "Flam" because he actually made sense and I could understand and see who he was easier, but you...

Flim and Flam

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 09:08:37 pm »
i sadface  :'(

i wis u lukk pinki n hop u fel betta suun muah  :-*

Buried Lede

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 09:27:36 pm »
Could you explain Trixie's craziness?

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 09:28:13 pm »
So you don't trust Flim Flam but you voted for me?  ???

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 09:31:40 pm »
So you don't trust Flim Flam but you voted for me?  ???
I would've voted for them, but every other pony said to vote you, so I did. Like I said, I didn't have anything against you, you were just the name that was given to me.

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2019, 09:44:27 pm »
Could you explain Trixie's craziness?
Alright, hopefully paraphrasing this won't misconstrue what she's done. From my own experience and from what Carousel has now explained, Sunburst was going to be the original TC's inactive vote, but that Starlight sent a mass-message telling everypony that was the plan, which Trixie then publicly shared happened, even though they were supposed to be allies. Starlight, obviously, was peeved and broke off the alliance. And so Trixie tried to vote out Starlight, but Sombra turned into the last minute (also inactive) vote because nopony else wanted Starlight gone. For the second TC, Trixie told me that she was going to push Daddy, but Carousel told me Daddy was never going to be the vote, was never even brought up. In Friendship School, Trixie ranted about Derpy being this powerful mastermind that was plotting to get rid of her from the beginning and every time Trixie tried to get the vote on Derpy, Chrysalis would push somepony else and change it. In truth, Carousel only wanted Trixie gone when they all collectively realized they no longer had to deal with her bullshit if they voted her out, so they did. Trixie would purposely cause distrust between ponies with telling lies, and would be nothing but trouble and a shitstarter during the TCs and even in the last challenge.

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 09:44:52 pm »
You have not mentioned any of that during TC. Why?

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 09:46:21 pm »
You have not mentioned any of that during TC. Why?
Didn't mention any of what?

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2019, 09:50:56 pm »
1 that I was the vote
2 that you wanted Flim out

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 09:55:58 pm »
My last message with you was telling you exactly all of that. I also mentioned FlimFlam being the vote with Coco, Granny, and Buried. The only ponies I didn't mention it to was obviously FlimFlam themselves and Thorax, who told me that the vote was you before I suggested anything, so I never bothered mentioning an alternative.

Buried Lede

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2019, 10:02:44 pm »
Pear was the only potential target you mentioned to me, though I heard via others that Pear wasn't the only suggestion you made.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 10:05:09 pm »
I'd rather we just put that TC behind us and come back as the tribe we once were. Because I don't think we treated Pinkie all that well during it, myself included.

I know I didn't really have much of the alternate vote talks with anypony, and I don't even know if that has something to do with me saying if we were to have kept twilight at the first tc, my alternative vote choice would have been pinkie, and with nopony doing anything crazy, I was left with that choice really when we entered the second tribal council.
I feel appalled with myself that I couldn't find the courage to tell you outright until half an hour left on the tribal council, and I'm barely managing to let my fingers type here.

But as you say you're willing to redeem us, I therefore feel like it should be my duty to also help you get redeemed after a double tribal. 25 seconds should not have caused this much grief.

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 10:27:37 pm »
Pear was the only potential target you mentioned to me, though I heard via others that Pear wasn't the only suggestion you made.
I meant it with my comments about them stalling TC, but you're right, I never put it in actual words.

Aw Thorax :) That joke about my tribe title changing actually made me laugh, even if it was awful 😂 you had no reason to tell me the truth or go against the majority and vote with me. I'm happy to put that TC behind us and forget it ever happened, but it did, so it should be clarified what happened. But after somepony comes back, whether it's me or not, it'll be behind me and forgotten for sure.

Buried Lede

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2019, 10:31:30 pm »
I meant it with my comments about them stalling TC, but you're right, I never put it in actual words.
lol I didn't pick up on that at all. I thought you bringing up their opinion was an indication that you trusted them and valued what they had to say. This thread has made it clear how wrong I was.

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 02:08:30 am »
Here's what Starlight told me that I wanted to pass along,

During the first TC, Starlight and Trixie had a group chat with Daddy and Derpy, that was meant to be an alliance. Daddy and Derpy asked them whether they're voting Sunburst or Sombra and they say that they're voting Sombra, but nopony would complain about a Sunburst vote either, as I mentioned (and you probably just know by now) both were inactive. However, Trixie turned to Starlight in private and tells her that Trixie's actually voting Sunburst.

So Starlight told Daddy and Derpy about the lie, then flipped her vote back to Sombra, (also as a fuck you to Trixie). So now Starlight had to go around and try to explain her flip to everypony else so that there wasn't any bad blood - which is why the mass message was sent out, I think.

Then Starlight starts to hear from others that Trixie's saying shit about her, talking about secrets of Starlight's to other players, leaking their messages to others, etc. All the while, Trixie was supposed to be Starlight's closest ally.

Trixie then started a rumour that Derpy wanted to get Chrysalis out and made a massive thing about it and used it as a reason to try and vote Derpy out, but kept warning us that Derpy wanted Chrysalis gone - which from what I can tell, Derpy would literally go to everypony else first about such a thing before talking to Trixie about it.

And now, Trixie's still trying to cause drama, in Carousel's friendship castle thread with Trixie, she's trying to make it seem like multiple of them have idols and trying to get them to turn on each other. I'm kinda curious how she is with all of you.

Carousel really just wants to get the message across that Trixie should definitely not come back into the game, and if she somehow does to be prepared and never trust her. Don't know if any of you were thinking of voting her, but seriously, if you're not gonna vote for me back, choose Twilight instead. At least Twilight was predictable.

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 07:03:05 am »
Hey Pinkie Pie!

Mah question for you is...

If you were gonna be the creator of a new TV series, what would be the basic premise? (Feel free to include as much or as little detail as ya like)

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2019, 10:16:53 am »
I'm phone posting some quick replies rn and that question def needs a full comp with a keyboard, so I'll answer it in a few hours when I'm no longer on my phone 😉

Flim and Flam

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2019, 11:18:17 am »
FlimFlam, I did give you a chance, I don't want you to think I immediately tossed you aside because of a little communication difficulty. It's the fact that we've been talking for days and I still dread having to read your writing and sit for several minutes trying to figure out wtf you're trying to say. Idk how anypony is understanding you or trusting you, but koodos to them, I guess. I'd love to work with "Flam" because he actually made sense and I could understand and see who he was easier, but you...

yeers of thik accents fro universtiy profs mak me ez understan dif speech and it piece of cake. or shud i say piece of pie xD
altho 2 give discredit wher discredit due, my Flammy aksent not much akenst and moar me drnkposting, triredpotsing, or annoying phone potsing. i legible when usin device wit autoucorrcet.

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2019, 04:15:57 pm »
If you were gonna be the creator of a new TV series, what would be the basic premise? (Feel free to include as much or as little detail as ya like)
Alright, so, I write a lot of books, I realize this is probably a fun throw away question, but I'm actually gonna tell you about my main series I've been working on since high school.

So, it starts out with a world that a disease has taken over and turned anypony who isn't immune to it into a vampire, they require blood of the immune (humans) to survive. With their extra strength and intelligence, the vampires easily take over the world and basically raise humans as cattle. The main character is a girl named Ella, who meets a quirky cast of characters that are all sent off to basically live in peace until they're chosen to be eaten. Shenanigans ensue. Ella and her friends end up being called to the royal castle, presumably to be eaten by the King and Queen, but it actually turns out (yes, pretty standard plot twist) that Ella is their child, a vampire that somehow ended up immune. Her original name was going to be Rose, so she decides to combine her names into Rosella. She learns how to use her vampire powers, meanwhile typical arguments about her changing and being different now arise with her friends. Two of them leave (to presumably die) while the rest stick by her side. The Queen wants to drink Rosella's blood, as she believes it must be the key to curing the disease, but the King disagrees. The King essentially splits the kingdom in half, and says that he always thought of Rosella as this world's guardian angel. In support of her father, Rosella adds angel to her name to become Rosellangel and goes to confront the Queen. In a large fight between the two, Rosella ends up blowing up the entire castle, killing everypony inside. Alone and depressed, she retreats to a cave on the mountain side to cry (and eventually rot away and die in peace) but instead a magical portal opens up and swallows her.
-end of season 1-

Season 2 starts with a bunch of space ships battling it out, lots of pew pew lasers, eventually one side wins, and we see Rosellangel as one of the crew members, except now everypony is calling her "Catrii". [I haven't fully fleshed out the plot of this section aside from SPACE ADVENTURES so imagine several episodes pass of just character development] Rosellangel figures out that somehow when she was portaled to this world that she overtook the body of the girl named Catrii, and lives out her life as best she can. She quickly figures out that her crew is not just some nice space humans, they're actually a bunch of cannibalistic space pirates who eat everypony they conquer. Being used to vampires Rose isn't all that phased, but then she comes across a baby who she wants to protect, but the rest of the crew want to eat. Big fight happens, the baby dies, she cries, another portal opens up and she's gone.
-end of season 2-

Now Rose wakes up as a dragon called "Xilious". Dragon shit happens. Haven't really got a plot or villian for this section yet.
-end of season 3-

Now in Season 4, Rose is fed up with being portaled around and never being able to just live and exist in any place more than a couple months, so she makes it her mission to stay there as long as possible. Of course the world she's in happens to be invested with zombies and there are gated cities that are safe. Outside of the city she meets another girl who seems to be in a similar predicament as her named Rocie, though she's called "Megan" in this universe, and Rose finds out she's called "Nicole". So Rose heads to a city where she gets a job working at an orphanage, and she falls in love with a man and has a child, and she raises the child with the rest of the orphaned children. The man turns out to be a shady mafia-like organization's leader, and wants to raise the kid to be his heir in the business. Rose wants to protect the child and let him grow up however he wants, so Rose gets him exiled from the town. Two of the orphans turn out to be aliens, one of them is a werewolf, two have magical-girl like abilities, and her own child seems to be able to command people with his voice. Once the kids are teenagers they want to go after Rose's child's father. Rose disagrees, but she caves with their well thought-out plan to make sure he never harms anypony again. They track him down, defeat him, Rose is the happiest she's ever been with all the kids hugging her... and then a portal opens up and she's gone.
-end of season 4-

Whew, two seasons left to go until the spin off show, and now Rose finds herself in a Romeo & Juliet parody. Typical R&J parody plot ensues, Rose finds herself on the "DeMontague" side, and it eventually ends with everypony but Romeo and Juliet dead, who then realize they could never really love each other and go their seperate ways. Confused and frustrated, Rose is for the first time, relieved when the portal opens up and takes her away.
-end of season 5-

Last season, and it's on a cruise ship. She's listed under "DiCaprillo" and she meets some strange characters, one of which is a literal grim reaper, and she find finds Rocie again. There's a series recap as Rose and Rocie exchange tales, and then a murder happens. The rest of the series is just a murder mystery, which Rose keeps accusing the grim reaper but he's just trying to have a nice relaxing vacation goddamnit! The murder is solved, and the portal opens up to swallow the entire ship whole.
The final episode is of Rose floating in a blank void, frustrated and alone, and she's so sick and tired of being tossed around from world to world that she's just going to make her own world! So she does, and she's surprised that she can. She populates it with... people? and is immediately put in the spot light as this world's god, but she hates that, so she makes a company called AniShift that deals in SCIENCE and various dimension hopping, and is much more content to just be a CEO of a company that makes sure this world, and many others, stay running smoothly with no world-ending cataclysms.
-The End-

(the spin off show would be the adventures of the workers at AniShift, and I've already got a good amount written for that, but I'll end this post here, if any of you actually read this all, I hope you enjoyed it :) )

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2019, 04:31:39 pm »
Thank you so much for sharin' that with me. <3

I 'specially love the Romeo & Juliet parody!

Regardless of what happens here, know that you're amazin' and I would totally read those books!

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2019, 04:58:24 pm »
Last but not least, my surprise for you all!

I tried to incorporate stuff from our conversations :) I was worried I wouldn't finish it, but I got it done JUST in time~

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2019, 05:00:32 pm »
That is beautiful