Author Topic: 4) My First Blindside  (Read 512 times)

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
4) My First Blindside
« on: April 08, 2019, 04:42:23 pm »
Okay so I'm not so fussed about being ID'd by the specs and I wanna talk about this game from my perspective as a player a bit more so I'm gonna reveal who I am to you all
Spoiler
CreativeMod1, my only other game I've played is the Pokemon one that just run in which I was MewTwo
[close]

So, this is my second game of survivor and last time it didn't go so well, I was eliminated in my second vote I took part in, this time I think I'm doing much better and already am further in the game than my last one, I have now just achieved my very first blindside to which I am very proud of

I also feel really bad and I'm sure Trixie will read this at some point so I wanna explain what happened in that

I'm sorry but I really couldn't trust you, I probably explained this in much further detail in my previous confessionals but I was probably also a bit more in the moment and so was a bit mean and for that I'm sorry, you were a really lovely player and I really liked you and liked talking to you but when it came down to the game itself, I just couldn't trust you for 1 second, not necessarily in the sense that you'd backstab me, but more in the sense that I worry that you'd hurt my game, I was scared about what you would say to other people and what you'd say publicly, also I was concerned about you turning on Derpy and trying to cause drama between Derpy and Queen...I'm sorry to say that I fed all of that straight back to the pair of them in our group chat

So looking forward, I now have a 5-pony alliance with Queen, Derpy, DJ and Daddy, we do also get on with Sunburst but not as closely, if we do end up going to tribal then Sunburst will most likely be the next to go

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
Re: 4) My First Blindside
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 05:47:29 pm »
Hello my sweet pony babies. I know you've all got so much to say so I, the magnificent and impeccable Princess Luna am gracing you with more glorious questions. No need to kiss my hoof in appreciation, the gesture is as always implied.

{5}  You're locked in a room with Beyonce for about an hour. What do you do?
{6}  Who is your favourite player that is not yourself, and why?
{7}  Pineapple on pizza. Thoughts?
{8}  Have you accomplished anything so far?
{9}  What are your thoughts on the Redemption players and the Redemption challenge?
{10} Who is the mole?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 07:42:04 am »
-bows to my princess-

Hello sweet princess, I hope you are thoroughly entertained by our game

5) Hmm clearly this is an escape room challenge that you wish for me to solve, anything to get out of that room as soon as possible
6) in terms of game talk I love Queen, we seem to be on the same page about a lot of things and we talk a lot about the game, for non-game talk it'd probably still be Burried Lede, he and I really clicked and I miss talking MCU with him haha -pays mods to get me on the same Tribe as him-
7) I love pineapple on Pizza, any haters out there (including my girlfriend) are wrong!!!
8) I HAVE AN IDOL!!! Lol I'm still so shocked by that, I'd probably say that the Trixie vote was mainly done by myself, although it was something everypony wanted, I was sowing the seeds for it long before, I was telling Queen and DJ about how Trixie was lying in her vote, I was telling Derpy how Trixie was gunning for him and I kept saying to everypony about how untrustworthy she is in general and how we should throw the challenge to get her out
9) So at this point I don't mind who it is as long as it's not Trixie or Sombra, I think my preference would be for Pinkie Pie to come back in
9b) The challenge was good, I felt a bit of a learning curve, after the first 2 I kinda skim read the next 4 and focused on details that felt like they were right, I ended up missing a few of the questions though so I know for a fact that I didn't get 100% but I think I did well on it
10) it's Princess Celestia, look at her poking around our tribe forum and posting things, do not trust her in the slightest!!!

Flurry Heart

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 10:08:47 am »
10) it's Princess Celestia, look at her poking around our tribe forum and posting things, do not trust her in the slightest!!!

She is acting very shifty.
Equestria's cutest spectator mod.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 12:28:24 pm »
Ikr, I'm glad somepony else can see it

Also, truest statement ever made: "Equestria's cutest spectator mod"