Poll

What is a more fabulous colour?

Pink
0 (0%)
Purple
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: 1) Start of something fabulous  (Read 1925 times)

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
1) Start of something fabulous
« on: March 30, 2019, 06:27:53 pm »
Hello and welcome to my confessional, I look forward to this being an absolutely fabulous game

Please feel free to harass me if you wanna hear my thoughts on what's going on throughout the game, like if I've been away for a while, I'm still quite new to this haha

So, I'm gonna try and have a bit of fun with this game and create a bit of a game plan with a made up character....my character will be female (I am male) and I'm gonna try and use flirting and compliments to get me through

I'm not sure how well this'll work but I'm sure it'll be funny and fun

This is my second game of survivor and I didn't do massively well last time but I hope I've learned a lot from my last game and use this to do better, as far as I'm concerned, as long as I make it longer than I did last time, I'm happy and I'll count it as a victory

Also as a side note, I saw as I was posting for this that there's an option for a poll and I wonder how hilarious it would be if I played a game of survivor in which I polled the spectators for how I was gonna play (obviously not who to vote for as specs have more info) but silly stuff like made up things for my character and shit like that

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Re: 1) Start of something fabulous
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 06:30:43 pm »
I would prefer you didn't do that because that's allowing the specs to have too much of an impact on the game.

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 06:32:44 pm »
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 06:50:40 pm »
Alright, I'm off to sleep now but I've got a fun game for us to play

So I don't know anything about my little pony and so I need the specs help in filling me in on things so I want you guys to tell me a story about something that's happened on the show involving my character and yours, however you may make up the story (which you'll definitely have to do if you don't know anything either)

And then when I'm back tomorrow you I shall work out which is true and which is made up

Apple Dumpling

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 07:03:34 pm »
I think I have... 30 seconds of screen time?

Trouble Shoes

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 09:12:49 am »
I would prefer you didn't do that because that's allowing the specs to have too much of an impact on the game.

Down with mods
Taxation without representation
Give us America's Pony
I knew you were trouble shoes when you walked in

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 04:50:27 pm »
Okay so lets get this show on the road with my first main confessional

Trixie: Right off the bat I could feel a connection, we've been talking a lot and there's a lot of messages going back and forth, this is somepony I trust and like and I enjoy talking to, however, they seem to have a very strong social game which I'm trying to work out whether that's just because we're talking lots or whether they're a potential threat...for now though I'm very happy to have them on my side and I plan on working with them

Buried Lede: MCU!!!!!!!! The walls of fanboying has begun! like seriously there's a lot of talk just purely about MCU right now, I'm gonna ride this train and enjoy it and fanboy lots and lots and then I'm gonna talk game, but I can see a strong connection here and I think I would trust them more than Trixie but I think I'll talk more game with Trixie

Pinkie Pie: Pinkie seems really nice, we've been having some good conversations and Trixie says that Pinkie has said that she likes talking to me too and that they both want to work with me, so if all goes wrong then we should have an easy top 4 majority

AppleJack: They also seem nice, but I'm not quite at the same level with them as the others, however I did make up a phrase for them 'Tickle my hoof' is now a thing and I love it....In my game (of tell a story about our characters or make one up) I got theirs wrong, they had made it up and I was like 'Well tickle my hoof, I got it wrong'

Cheese Sandwich: So this could be purely because they've only been on once or something but I'm really not feeling anything from Cheese, I've only had 1 message from them but it was really bland, I played my game with every single player and they didn't play along, they were just like, I've never watched it...and I'm just sat here like......gaaaaaaah, the point was it's a conversation starter, gimmie something to work with here!!!!!!!

As for my list, okay so I'm gonna play this smart because I have a feeling that the list could grant some form of power somewhere so this is my order:

1) Trixie (we both said we'd vote for each other as first in case it's an advantage and to help each other get the advantage, I probably would put Trixie lower to try and even out votes a bit, but I worry about the votes being made public knowledge and a backstab into the game will not look good)
2) Cheese (I have a feeling that they'll be last on most peoples list, if the advantage is given to the player in last then this won't be good)
3) Burried (I quite like them and probably would've put them first if I didn't have plans elsewhere, I'm trying to make everypony even and I think Burried might be in the middle for most)
4) Apple (I can see Apple potentially being higher on other players lists)
5) Pinkie (Trixie said that they were putting Pinkie in second, so this is me evening that out)

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 07:46:07 pm »
ignore this as it might not mean anything but

imag
magic

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 07:55:17 pm »
The link is broken :( I think that means somepony has already solved it :'(

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 08:00:02 pm »
imago

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 08:03:33 pm »
pid

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 09:34:22 am »

Ta-da!

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2019, 09:44:24 am »

You have found the Chest of Harmony!  This locked chest will open at two points in the game - the merge TC, and the F7 TC.  During either of those two occasions you may use this chest as an immunity idol.

This is also a Legacy Advantage! If you are voted out of the game, you will pass it on to another player of your choosing. Please leave your current choice to receive the advantage in that scenario posted in this thread. You may update that name at any time.

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2019, 09:45:14 am »
Update: Maybe make a different thread for updating us with the current heir. When we wrote that we assumed people would make a separate idol hunt thread.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 10:33:35 am »
I'll make one later, can I send it across tribal lines?

Also, okay so 1)

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!

IM SO HAPPY, THANK YOU TRIXIE FOR PLAYING AROUND WITH THE LINK!!!

I'm now at a crossroads with it though, I said to Trixie about us sharing this idol however, with it being a legacy idol it makes it much more risky for me to share with her as it might make her target me in the thought that I would send it to her

I'll make the new thread later, I've just arrived at work

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 10:36:40 am »
You can send it to anypony!

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2019, 11:19:39 am »
Omg I'm 100% not telling Trixie about the idol, she has a very big mouth

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 03:11:33 pm »
Okay so I'm now out of work and GAH, I've been wanting to talk about this all day to somepony

So hello wonderful spectators, everypony grab a cushion and settle down, it's STORY TIME with your super fabulous story teller, Starlight Glimmer!!!

So, last night I'm sure you all thought I was pretty mad and losing it with typing random letters, those were letters that were hid away around the forums
After 2 hours of searching I finally got the right code but the link was broken

I personally haven't played many survivor games (In fact this is my second and I didn't last long in my first) so after a bit of thought I decided that the link was broken because somepony else had beaten me to it and I lost the idol

I then decided to tell Trixie about the broken link and the letters because I was worried about the idol now being in play, we had to be extra cautious because if we create an alliance with 1 half of a pair (pairs being who you came into the tribe in from your old tribe) then they might warn their other half and get them to play the idol

I go to sleep (and cry over my lost idol) and then today we create a 4-way alliance with Queen and DJ, as part of creating this alliance I warned them about the potential idol floating around, using information to gain trust, a little later Trixie tells me that she's solved the broken link and it leads to a puzzle, however she's not able to solve it at that time and so wanted me to solve it

I solve it and I tell her that I haven't heard from the mods yet, I tell her that there's a timer at the bottom of the puzzle and so maybe the mods will award the idol to whoever completes it in the fastest time (obviously it's all a lie because I already have the idol)

She then goes and tells our alliance about the puzzle side of things and says that they should try to complete it

1) this makes us look Hella shady because we had already told them that the broken link was the end of the idol hunt
2) as far as Trixie is concerned, she believes that the quickest time will win the idol...getting to the puzzle was extremely difficult and I highly doubt many people have done it, so therefore if nopony extra knows about it then I might have a good chance in winning it by being 1 of very few players fighting for it
3) thank fuck it isn't quickest time because that other person did it in a quicker time than me

So yeah long story short, I really trust Trixie in terms of I'm sure shes loyal to me (she pretty much handed me an idol) but damn I don't trust her not to talk about things

Heck did you guys see our tribe thread?!?! She starting talking about how me and her planned that vote, making us look like strong strategic threats

Also Trixie, if youre reading this post-game, I'm very sorry for these comments, you are an absolutely lovely player and I'm very much enjoying talking to you, you just need to turn down the chaos of how much you talk and what you say, I'm quite worried about the future of working with you

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 03:52:47 pm »
HELP, I NEED somepony

Okay so I'm at a bit of a situation

I have my pair with Trixie, I like her a lot and we're tied and I know she'll stay loyal to me, but I worry massively about how much she talks

I have my 4 way alliance with Trixie, DJ and Queen

I really really like Daddy and Derpy, but they're both having issues talking to Trixie

Within the 4 way alliance we're trying to decide which pair to take on and Trixie is pushing for Sun and Som, me and DJ want Daddy and Derpy and Queen hasn't said anything yet

I'm not gonna make any moves yet because I wanna keep my options open but I'd like to see either Sun or Som go at this point but I wanna make sure I keep Trixie close and not hurt them

Florina Tart

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2019, 12:08:29 am »
Do you feel like things are going your way right now?
Is there something in particular you're hoping to improve on socially or strategically?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2019, 07:24:45 am »
Hello Florina,

Ooo I'm very excited for spectator questions

So I feel quite safe right now, like a lot of things are going my way, currently forming a 6 player majority with Trixie, Daddy, Derpy, Queen and DJ, I already have a 3 player alliance with Daddy and Derpy and a 4 player alliance with Queen and DJ

Providing they don't get immunity I believe the vote will be for Sunburst at tribal, I'm not sure whether it's because they've been busy or anything but they've barely spoken to me and I am getting the same impression from others around the tribe, Sunburst and Sombra are definitely on the bottom

However, Trixie rather likes Sombra and so I am putting in foundations for working with Trixie and Sombra so that if another swap happens, I'll have close ties with Sombra

But if we do go to tribal again before a swap then I'd likely be pushing for Sombra to be next, I like our core 6 and I don't want to lose that

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2019, 07:33:25 am »
Florina, my question to you and all the other spectators and mods

What is a more fabulous colour? Pink or Purple? and why?

It's a very important question

Photo Finish

• Spectators
  • I...have arrived.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2019, 07:36:51 am »
Pink is out zis season, it's all about purple now dahling.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2019, 08:27:08 am »
Was it on purpose that the photo finish spectator ironically doesn't have a photo? XD

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2019, 06:53:21 pm »
Hahahaha, you guys told DJ that they had a very pretty picture xD xD xD

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 06:57:16 pm »
Also...There's a massive part of me that really really wants to use a scroll to send Burried Lede a message fangirling over the avengers because I went out and got Endgame Midnight screening tickets today, even better...it's a double bill for both infinity war and endgame together!!!

Sadly though I need to save my scroll, I have a plan...

The plan for the scroll is to be used after a swap, if I find myself in deep water and on the bottom, i would use my scroll to cause chaos

Imagine players A and B are both in the Majority against me, I would send a scroll to Player A claiming that I'm from a separate tribe and that I know Player B has an idol, just fully taking advantage of the fact that the scrolls are anonymous

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 07:23:20 pm »
I feel like a rather evil pony right now

So, going back to the idol and the puzzle and Trixie telling Queen and DJ about the puzzle, and me winning the idol but stating that I believe the idol will be won by the player with the quickest time......

Right, caught up? good

So within our group chat with the 3 of them, I asked DJ whether he heard anything back from the mods about the puzzle, given that he had a quicker time than I, I needed to keep up the story about the mods are probably gonna stop the challenge for the puzzle when TC begins

DJ responded saying that the mods said 'nice picture' to him

Trixie asks me in a private message whether I got anything back from the mods, I lied and said no, no message at all, I asked her if she got a message to which she also said no

I then told Trixie that maybe DJ is lying to us and maybe he won the idol and that's why he got a different response to us

When really, Trixie didn't get a response because she never posted the actual puzzle and I did get a response

What I've said to Trixie is that we should be cautious of DJ potentially having an idol but that we shouldn't act upon this information until later in the game

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2019, 07:27:17 pm »
I realise that this could all blow up in my face, and I also realise that lying to my closest ally isn't always the best thing to do but it was all based upon a big chain of events and I just took advantage of said chain

When Trixie asked me about if I had gotten anything from the mods, I wasn't sure on when DJ got his message, either at deadline or when he posted the picture and I didn't want to be caught out on that....i knew Trixie never received anything so I knew that if I claimed I didn't get anything then maybe if I'm caught out then I could claim that I made a mistake with the puzzle like Trixie did and so didn't get a message for that reason

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2019, 09:20:56 pm »
WTF IS TRIXIE DOING?!?!?!?!?!

Okay so literally the WHOLE tribe consensus was for a Sunburst vote, for an easy first boot, Sunburst has barely spoken to anypony all game and everypony I've spoken to has said it's sunburst

So I made a group conversation with everypony except from sunburst, with the idea of this way we can collaborate stories on what to tell sunburst

Trixie says that she doesn't think that was a good move to make and then in one of the smaller group chats Derpy says that they might be thinking about Sombra being the vote

TRIXIE THEN MAKES THIS WHOLE THING PUBLIC!!!!!! WTF WTF WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Florina Tart

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2019, 12:28:29 am »
Florina, my question to you and all the other spectators and mods

What is a more fabulous colour? Pink or Purple? and why?

It's a very important question
Depends on the shade of course

I like more shades of purple but love me some baby pink

Florina Tart

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2019, 12:33:48 am »
And wow, sounds like an exciting tribal. What does this turn of events change for you?

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2019, 11:19:54 am »
Wow okay yeah, so

As far as I can gather, original plans are still going ahead, we're still on for Sunburst which means either we are actually still on for Sunburst or I'm about to be blindsided

I've had to do a bit of damage control which is horrible to do, especially when it's not my damage

Trixie is really bad for my game right now and I really hope she doesn't make it to the merge, I'm really pissed off that she's blaming everything on me, she has said multiple times now that it was all out in the open anyway and I'm just thinking, well hold on, it wasn't out to the person we were voting for, there's a major difference there, don't go blaming your chaos mode on me

Following on from last night's events, I went to Daddy and Derpy and I told them how I was feeling, that I was very torn because on one hand Trixie is a very close ally but on the other hand I don't want to be associated with her, I don't want people to think badly on me because of what she's doing

They both agreed that it's good to be a tight 3 but also work together as a 4 and they both understand how it is on this side too

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2019, 01:09:39 pm »
So the drama continues

From what I gather we currently have the voting as follows:

Sunburst: Sombra, Queen, DJ and Trixie

Sombra: Derpy (probably daddy too)

Yes this is good because I want Sunburst gone, but it's bad because in our 4-way chat with DD (that's the new name for Daddy and Derpy) Derpy asked Trixie what she is voting for because Derpy is planning on voting for Sombra, Trixie then told me personally that she is voting for Sunburst

Now, given that there's not a massive load of fuss between who is going home between Sunburst and Sombra....why lie to an ally about what you're voting?