Author Topic: Family Meeting #1  (Read 289 times)

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
Family Meeting #1
« on: November 01, 2020, 04:56:09 pm »

Well, this here's a bit of a big problem. If youse can't perform, youse has to make your Family stronger. The only way the Dons are gonna recognize any of youse as the top contender to be part of his Family is to axe the weak link here.

Since the Dons are feeling pretty nice, we are going to let all of youse decide who the weak link is. But don't keep this trend up, youse don't want to know what happens if youse keep losing, capiche?

Youse has 24 hours to cast your vote to send someone home. Please do so in your confessional.

Here are some questions to answer:

1. Youse were just announced to be going to the first Family Meeting. How do youse make a decision this soon in this game on who youse are casting your vote for?

2. Do youse feel your score is one that should be kept in mind when the Family goes to vote? Do youse think this makes youse an asset to your tribe? Why or why not?

3. Which character choice do youse feel is best this game on either Family and why is that? Is character that important to youse when youse decide your vote? Are youse personally trying to embody your character in some way? Why or why not?

4. Always I want to be with youse and make believe with youse and live in harmony harmony?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 09:39:35 pm by Giovanni »

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
Re: Family Meeting #3
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 06:00:54 pm »

Oh Gambino family, I am so ashamed. After coming back last round you have regressed and now we have to have yet another meeting.  One of you is going to be sleeping with the fishes soon.

I have some questions. Answer them, or I will be even more unhappy than I am now.

1)  What happened with the challenge? What could you personally have done better?

2) Don Pianta is gone. How does his departure affect the game?

3) Don Pianta is gone. How does his departure affect the game, but this time don't say "There's a new player!" and leave it that.

4)  Has the construction idol been a topic of conversation? Why or why not?

5) Why are you voting the way you are tonight?

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
Re: Family Meeting #1
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 06:17:55 pm »

Oh Lucchese family, I am so ashamed. After coming back and winning last round you have regressed and now we have to have yet another meeting.  One of you is going to be sleeping with the fishes soon.

I have some questions. Answer them, or I will be even more unhappy than I am now.

1)  What happened with the challenge? What could you personally have done better?

2) Graham Pike medevacced out. How does his departure affect the game?

3) Graham Pike medevacced out. How does his departure affect the game, but this time don't say "Our tribe is down a player!" and leave it that.

4)  Has the construction idol been a topic of conversation? Why or why not?

5) Why are you voting the way you are tonight?

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 04:23:15 pm »

Oh, Genovese Family. What happened? My fellow Dons and I brought you away from the Gambino and Lucchese families to give you a fresh start, and now you repay us with that challenge performance?

Answer these questions.

1)  On a scale of The Godfather Part III to The Godfather Part II, how happy are you with the family members who swapped with you vs the ones who swapped away?

2)  Has it been painless getting to know the new members of your family?

3) Did everybody make good use of the extra 24 hours?

4) Is the idol from the construction site a topic of conversation? Why or why not?

5)  Votes are always about what is best for your game. What is best for your game right now?

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 05:21:04 pm »

Welcome to the seventh Family Meeting of Survivor: Flash Mob. I guess. Probably not that welcoming for any of youse. Unfortunately, it is due to your challenge performance that youse are all now here, sitting around this here table meeting with us. We do not abide by weak performances, so now it is up to youse on who youse choose to remove here.

1. The numbers are dwindling down in this game. Has there been any talk of merge or when that may or may not happen? Does that influence your decision here, or is it just a matter of not being the target at this point?

2. This is the second time youse have been here to meet with the Dons. Do youse think this was a result of a choice made the last time you visited, or do youse think this was an inevitable outcome? Why or why not?

3. What is your favorite mafia/mobster related show? Is that something youse have taken to use when getting into the flavor of this here game? Or does that not even factor into how you approach your character?

4. Discussion about the Construction Zone HAS to be taking place by this point. Has anyone made any speculations about who may or may not have the high score? If not, is this going to be a big talking point when and if you merge? How does the knowledge of this idol affect your specific decisions?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 05:24:02 pm by Don Corneo »

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 05:41:41 pm »

Look at you all.  First Meyer runs out on us and now you give me this middling challenge performance.  We are trying to run a tight operation here, and you all are making it rather difficult.  One of you is going to go. See to it that it's not you.

Questions. Answer them.

1) How are you handling the shift from team game to individual game?

2) Meyer Lansky medevacced to Witness Protection. Does that help or hurt your own game?

3) What family ties are strongest? Gambino/Lucchese? Or Genovese/Bonano?

4) On a scale of The Godfather Part III to The Godfather Part II, how safe do you feel tonight?

5) The Bobfather won immunity. Did she need it?

6) What is the most important factor in where you place your vote tonight?

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 05:59:10 pm »

Sorry, I had to say that for the cameras.  You actually don't have a choice; somebody is getting eliminated here.

Questions:

1) There are only seven players left in the game.  Do you have a firm idea of what you want as we move into the endgame?

2) Last round everybody was in the majority. Are you confident you will be in the majority this round?

3) There are no goats in the Mafia. But is there a Fredo? You don't have to name names although it would be spicy if you did.

4) Why are you voting the way you are tonight?

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 05:33:53 pm »

This competition to be part of the Family is being stiff. Prospective family members, youse gave it your all, but unfortunately we only have room for one of ya. As a result, it's time again to select the member that is going to get kicked out.

1. Bill The Butcher won immunity. Do youse believe they needed it? Why or why not?

2. With only 5 options to pick from this round, it's getting down to the wire. What do youse do to ensure youse get farther in this competition? Is the person youse are considering voting for just to survive a round or does it have implications of helping youse making FTC?

3. Are youse starting to build your case for trying to win at the end? How important do youse believe jury management plays into the final decision here? Are there ways youse can work to ensure that happens? Or are youse not even taking that into consideration?

4. The Construction Zone is a bit of a mystery still as no idols have come out yet this merge. Do youse believe this will be a factor this tribal council or is this just a huge mystery to everyone at this point? With only a few rounds left in this game, are youse going to attempt the challenge or is it just a lost cause at this point?

5. If youse were a Don, what would be your pet animal and why?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 05:57:00 pm by Don Corneo »

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 04:47:51 pm »

I'm not letting you off the hook that easy. Let's see some votes. And also some answers first.

1) Last round sure was crazy! How did that all go down and were you surprised?

2) Five players left.  Two of you will be at FTC, three of you will not.  At least one of you is making a huge mistake tonight. Do you know who that is?

3) The Bobfather won immunity. Did she need it?

4) The Construction Idol is gone, and we aren't going to be jerks and rehide the idol now that they can no longer be played. Are you relieved that idols are gone or sad that you no longer have a chance to get one?

5) Who is running the family right now?

6) Do you have a preferred endgame right now?

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2020, 05:56:06 pm »

After an incredibly busy day of dumping bodies, youse, the final four, have arrived here at this Family Meeting to discuss which of youse is the worst at dumping bodies. It's not Bill The Butcher who is immune due to how well he can dump a body. (I bet they are wondering how many times I can insert the phrase "dump the body" here?). Well unfortunately that means one of The Bobfather, Crystal, or Carmine Falcone will be the next body that has to be dumped.

1. Which of the three of youse do youse predict will be the next body dumped?

2. Do youse believe Bill The Butcher needed to be the best body dumper in order to be here? Why or why not?

3. If a body could dump bodies dumping bodies, how many bodies could a dumper of bodies, body dump?

4. Tell us about your favorite moments this game, was there a particular moment that made you laugh or inspired youse in some way?

5. Out of context post your favorite quote from anyone this game.

Family meeting deadline: 11/29/20 at 9pm EST.

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2020, 05:51:20 pm »

Did you all enjoy the extended time?  Would you like some extra time for this family meeting?

Crystal, you have immunity. As such, the decision tonight is yours and yours alone.

Question time.  Remember, the Jury is watching.

Crystal: Did you need this immunity tonight?

Bill and Carmine: Why should Crystal keep you in the game?

That's it. You have 24 hours.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 05:54:06 pm by Fat Tony »