Author Topic: Live reveal stuffs  (Read 565 times)

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
Re: Live reveal stuffs
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2020, 10:32:51 pm »
As for our lovely spectators...
Spoiler
VashtaNeurotic: The Shiv
SummerinWonderland: John Dilinger
D3f3nd3r: Iggy Eyebrows McKenzie
CaptainMeme: Big Moves McGee
Drench: The Greek
Cephrir: Chameleon
Gammagooey: Little Kirov
Skelda: Giacomo Siciliano
KingdomAces: The Sleeper
het: Lefty Lincolnshire
Awoo: Brown Eyes
Ariel: Ripperoni
Pablito: Stodgy Pete
Mist1217(idk mist something): Lil Miss Razzle Dazzle
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:49:42 pm by Don Corneo »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:02 pm »
First Vote
I am having a hard time with this decision.  There is little to differentiate between the two games we are being asked to judge here.  Crystal saved Carmine, who in turn saved Crystal, because they both understood they had backed themselves into a corner already with sometimes absent social game and needed one another for this exact final two in order to have a chance to win.  Then they both relied on good fortune to get through the last two rounds with the right people losing immunity.  There is no denying it is a disappointment for an exciting game to end with a whimper of apologetic speeches.  I wanted to see more fire from both finalists.

My vote is a nod to friendship.  I hope you will keep up with what you are capable of next time you play.  I will be watching.

Vote: Crystal
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:32:29 pm by Fat Tony »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:13 pm »
Second Vote
Vote to win: Carmine

I had known that I wanted to vote for you the second that I saw that Crystal had won F3 immunity. You had been my number 1 ally in the game for pretty much the entirety of the game. You are someone that I see deserving because you did play a clean honest game and you weren't really targeted except for one round solely because you were my ally. I do hope that you get this win!
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:33:07 pm by Fat Tony »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:23 pm »
Third Vote
*Super wild card vote incoming*

Crystal and Carmine.  One player I never felt all that close to, and one player I never had the chance to get close to.  So this is an odd vote for me.

Carmine seemed to be in the better position for most of the game, but as others pointed out, there was a big reason for that:  Bobfather.  Certainly before merge, and seemingly in the first half of the merge, it seems like the two were inseparable but Bobfather was more in control.  But hey, props for recognizing that and not keeping Bobfather around until the end.

Crystal admitted to not being around much in the early part of the merge, which is obviously a disadvantage.  But managing to survive despite that is a skill in itself; and then it seems like Crystal became more involved when it really mattered.  In the end, it seems like Crystal also managed to pick the best possible person to be up against at FTC, so props for that too.

All else equal, I tend to be more impressed by the person who manages to make it to FTC despite being in a weaker position leading up to it.  Especially when it comes down to a crucial clutch challenge win.  And everyone knows I love a good underdog story. 

Vote: Crystal
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:33:46 pm by Fat Tony »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:35 pm »
Fourth Vote
So I know the feeling is ya'll didn't deserve to be the final 2 but you guys did and that means you played better than the rest of us, regardless of what anyone might say or feel.

That being said this is a game and I think you guys both are really close with who I was going to vote for.  I'm voting for the person who I think played a superior game and deserves to represent us as our winner. 

Vote
Vote Carmine Falcone

You did it man, you made it to the end and everyone said you were a goat.  But I think you eloquently explained yourself in the final 2 and you took a very controversial player with you to do it.  Congrats man you deserve this and I really think you deserve to be the sole survivor!
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:35:27 pm by Fat Tony »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:46 pm »
Fifth Vote
Crystal

You're a damn user, girl. But this is Survivor, and it's better to be used than not know someone at all. You played better. Go get that bread and choke that Starshine lass with it.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:34:18 pm by Fat Tony »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2020, 10:33:57 pm »
Sixth Vote
Today, we are not voting for the best winner MafiaScum's ever seen. I don't think anyone has the illusion that this is a satisfying conclusion to this game marred by easy votes and medevacs. Still, a win is a win, you both accomplished something 14 other people tried. Don't let anyone take that away from you.

In as much of the game that was actually playable, I believe that one of you played better strategically and one of you played better socially. But both social and strategic games were flawed. Ultimately, however, one of you had a good FTC, and the other had a weak one. It is this well thought out performance with appropriate ownership of both mistakes and successes that I find compelling enough to vote for.

I would like to place my vote for winner of Survivor Flash Mob for Carmine Falcone.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:36:06 pm by Fat Tony »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2020, 10:34:06 pm »
Seventh and Final Vote
I would like to vote for Carmine Falcone to win Survivor Flash Mob

I think they both have decent claim to win over the other, and if Crystal wins this, that’s a valid outcome as well, but overall I’m happier putting my vote onto Carmine here. Maybe he didn’t play the best game but he played the game that got him to final two against an opponent he can beat, and that’s the number one goal of Survivor to me.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:36:48 pm by Fat Tony »

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2020, 10:35:57 pm »

"oh no, i have bifurcated rankings now!"

Crystal was...
Spoiler
tris!
[close]

"It's hard to know (or, if I'm wholly honest, care) very much about what's happening in the game with *gestures aimlessly* THIS happening."

Carmine Falcone was...
Spoiler
PrivateI(Monty)!
[close]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 10:57:23 pm by Don Corneo »