Author Topic: Final 3  (Read 139 times)

Offline Bill "The Butcher" Cutting

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
    • I have got my eye on you
Final 3
« on: November 30, 2020, 01:53:11 pm »

Carmine, you quietly played a very good game here.  You had Bob as your shield throughout the entire merge but you were not afraid to take your shots at them.  You had a pleasant social game while never seeming like a threat.  In future games you'll need to increase your overall activity, because a group composed entirely of veterans would eat you alive in your current state, but if you keep playing I see a master of the under the radar playstyle in the making.

My girl.  If you can ever find the sweet spot between the incredible Social Beast you were in the first days of Bonnano and the absentee of late merge you will be a force to be reckoned with.  It may feel like an overwhelming commitment to be trying hard day in and day out, but it doesn't have to be like that.  Ease off that throttle a little bit so it's not such a chore to write every message, then get it in cruise control.  You have everything it takes to be a top tier player.  The ability to genuinely connect and form strong bonds, game awareness to recognize the moves that will most benefit you and a willingness to do what it takes to get there.  I mean, when you stabbed Paulie, honestly looking back at it that move was just *chef's kiss* the perfect choice.  Now you're here with a strong chance of facing Carmine at FTC who you correctly judged to be your best matchup, and you at least get the opportunity to make your case to the jury even if I win this immunity.  You played a great game.
Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day.