Author Topic: Torchwalks - Premerge  (Read 138 times)

Offline Bill "The Butcher" Cutting

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
    • I have got my eye on you
Torchwalks - Premerge
« on: November 29, 2020, 06:52:42 pm »
Lucchese

Graham, I hope all is well with you and I am sorry you had to pull yourself from the game.

Cool character choice!  I wonder if it was yours, or the mods?

Gambino

You were my legendary Pokemon, I got excited whenever I would spot you online.  For someone who went first it was great to see you maintained at least some interest.  Never did find out who voted with you at your TC, that is something I will be looking for when I start reading confessionals postgame!

Thanks for being me!  I appreciate that you were actually playing and got involved in the tribal alliance structure, it gave me something to build on as a replacement.

O-Ren, the fact that I was in no position to put it on the line and save you is one of my biggest regrets this game.  As the new guy I just could not make waves right away to rescue someone who was already on the ropes when I got there, but I really wish you could have stuck around and played this whole game.  I think you have a good mind for it, you just need to develop your understanding of the ways of Survivor!

Genovese

My man!  You made me a Made Man on Gambino and the fact that you were willing to take me into your majority was key to my success throughout the rest of the game.  It created a rock solid relationship with Paulie that I would rely on into the merge and allowed me the positional confidence to take my other Gambino relationships at a slow burn instead of rushing headlong into deals all over the place.  Your challenge star burned too brightly and I knew you were going to be in trouble in any swap situation but I wish we could have linked back - the Cool People Alliance was really ready to do some damage.

The last person who I never met.  I doubt that what I heard about you secondhand really did you justice.  You had to have something going for you to make it to the last round before the merge.

Bonnano

Verily, villainous vermin Vincent Vega vexingly vanishes, vindicating vain voters.  VoilĂ !  Vicious viper valorously vanquished, virtuous vision vouchsafed.
Vincent, you were low key the biggest threat to my game and I knew you had to be gone before the merge.  The smoking gun was when Crystal sent me a message to stand by for you to reach out about working together, only to hear nothing for a day and then get a follow up from Crystal informing me that you had decided to make your pitch to Robster instead.  Someone who does not want to get close to me, and pairing up with the person most likely to lead a charge against me before the end?  No sir, I wish you better luck next time.
Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day.