Author Topic: Your Confessional  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
Re: Your Confessional
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2020, 03:09:51 pm »
Bah.

That challenge was total hell, my best ally got medevac'd, and I'm feelin' like crap.

Offline Snowman

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2020, 06:54:03 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that :( Do you have any plans to make things better for you? What's the scoop?

Offline Snowman

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2020, 07:15:31 pm »

Interrogation Time with Snowman: Part Two!

Greetings [insert whoever you are here], it's time for another set of highly personalized questions that I've made just for you, and only you. I know you have so many things you'd rather be doing than answering my questions, but humour me a little, would you? Thank you ever so kindly.

1) How do you feel the game is going for you? Are you pleased with your progress? Are there things you think you need to be doing better? Are there things you're particularly proud of that you've achieved so far?

2) How are you finding the Protection Racket challenge? What are your thoughts on the mechanics of it? If it's not with you, where do you think it is? If you did have it, how would you plan on using it?

3) What is the funniest thing someone has said to you in this game? Do you have any really good PM titles? Who sparks the most joy for you?

4) If you had to design a tribal banner for your tribe, what would you include in it? If you want to make it, I wouldn't stop you, this is your confessional and your time to choose to do with what you will.

5) If you had to describe yourself or your gameplay as a natural disaster or weather phenomenon, what would you be and why?

Thank you dearly for your attention, I wish you a good [insert day of week and time of day here] and hope all is good in your life and game.

~Snowman

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2020, 09:36:03 am »
Bah, I've been neglecting the heck outta my confessional.

Ummm so I kinda went MIA for a few days because of just general ennui and also the wind getting knocked outta my sails by my closest ally getting medevac'd. I totally went for bat for him that day and then just he poofed anyway. Tryna bounce back now...

My position in the game looks decent, I think? Crystal, Bob and I seem like a solid trio alliance. Vincent and I have agreed to look out for each other as well, and I feel like that could be a good exit plan if things get shifty elsewhere.

Tommy is the vote tonight since he's so quiet. Privately I wish it was Ventriloquist still; they've been dragging us down every challenge. But I suppose we're getting to the point in the game where that could matter less.

Since we're gonna be at 1/4th the cast gone, I'm wary of a family mix-up. Hopefully I end up with some of my allies, and the opportunity to make in-roads with a few Gambinos would be nice too.

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 01:26:47 pm »
Eyy, thanks for the update.  Let's just say the families stick together, devil's advocate.  How would youse see the next three hits in this family shakin out?

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 05:22:44 pm »
Next three? Uhh... Ventriloquist, then Carmine.... then it gets real hard. Probably Vincent, but that could change.

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2020, 06:08:28 pm »
Bah, called it. It's three and three though, and I'm luckily with two of my allies. Gotta hit the ground running and get the lowdown on the Gambino drama.

Offline Chameleon

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2020, 05:31:02 pm »
soooo how're things goin my dude

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2020, 03:15:17 am »
Things are going. I continue to have trouble keeping up with all the requisite social interaction of this game. But I'm trying, dangit.

Love seeing Al Capone get knocked off. Hopefully that makes winning another immunity easier (knock on wood...). I wonder if they try stones or if my old pals got someone to flip.

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2020, 06:24:38 pm »
Well fuck me sideways, we lost. And since I scored highest in the challenge and haven't been the most wondefully social butterfly, I may well have set myself up as the target. If the votes get locked though, that could bode well for me... assuming no one flips.

Starting to wish I had put some time into that damn protection racket game. Really didn't seem my speed but maybe it's worth at least giving it a stab. I guess I'll try if I'm still here this time tomorrow...

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2020, 09:01:34 pm »
So a few hours later things are looking... a bit different. I may have just made a ride-or-die alliance with Bill of all people. There's a tiny part of me that wonders if I'm getting fleeced, but he seems like a solid ally. Cutting Vincent loose seems like a distinct possibility... a shame, but definitely better him than me. And I do think there's a decent chance I'm in danger if I don't make the right moves here.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 09:05:56 pm by Shady Shin »

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2020, 02:05:50 pm »
Apparently I'm kinda fucked and I'm finding it hard to care much. Guess I'll die try.

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2020, 02:14:29 pm »
What’s your play here? Who could be your numbers?

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2020, 02:24:43 pm »
It's looking like my only possible route is Bill, Crystal, Paulie all going on Vincent. Or two of the three for a tie, but who the fuck knows what happens in that case. And I have no idea where any of those three are actually leaning. Bill seems most honest with me, but he could easily be playing both sides.

Offline Shady Shin

• Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2020, 03:51:06 pm »
It ain't lookin' good for ya boi Shady Shin.