Author Topic: Round 8 - Why the fuck did you boot Ventriloquist before merge?  (Read 348 times)

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
Round 8 - Why the fuck did you boot Ventriloquist before merge?
« on: November 16, 2020, 06:38:12 pm »
He ain't winning anything

I guess he did well on that gun one out of nowhere. And meyer sucked at it. It's almost as if their scores were switched :thinking:
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
Re: Round 8 - Why the fuck did you boot Ventriloquist before merge?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 06:38:41 pm »
Holy crap between me posting this I got 3 messages. It's on ladies and gentlemen.
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 06:52:24 pm »
Carmine Falcone and I both started messages to each other and both responded to those messages and now I don't know how to consolidate into one message chain halp
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 07:00:35 pm »
I could go with the Bonnanos and have a majority or go with the Gambinos and have a majority or try to play both for a few rounds meaning the people in neither group are the ones to go first which would be Bobfather and Carmine Falcone
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 07:10:04 pm »
Pagonging. A boring, but effective strategy!

We'll see what actually happens though, I'm probably not going to push too hard for the first couple of votes. It also depends on if I'm fourth or fifth in either alliance or which one I'm more on top of. I'd like to think that Paulie, myself, and Viola are on top of Gambino and myself, Paulie, and Bill/Crystal are on top of Bonanno but who knows.
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 07:26:43 pm »
I also have to be careful getting to the end of the game with Paulie because we're in pretty much the same alliances and are able to pull the exact same strings.
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 08:15:00 pm »
The pre-merge was a big nothing burger for everyone so whatever happens at the merge will probably decide who wins the game so I have to make sure I do stuff at some point in a different way than Paulie to make my game distinct.
Please don't eat me

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2020, 05:55:49 pm »
Don Corneo has some questions for youse:

1. Congratulations on making the merge! That's a huge deal in the world of survivor. It means youse have a high probability of making it all the way to the final tribal council where youse will plead your case to win this game, which is one of the many objectives as a survivor player. Do youse have a plan going forward about how youse will accomplish this yet? If so, what is it? If not, do youse have thoughts about things youse can do to have a case to win over the other members of the merge?

2. Youse are finally meeting everyone in game, some for the second time. Have youse made assessments of your fellow Family Members? Are there some youse trust? Are there some youse distrust? Why or why not? Feel free to give an organization on who youse trust to who youse least trust for Friends of the Family looking to get some insight to your thoughts.

3. The challenges have been a variety of various flash games thus far. Are there any flash games youse are dreading to see in the future? Are there any flash games youse are hoping to see in the future? Which challenge has been your favorite thus far? How about your least? What are the reasons for your responses?

4. Now that youse are merged the construction idol is guaranteed to be somewhere on your new Family. Given that the Construction Idol could potentially be switching hands every twenty four hours, does this give youse any guesses on who may or may not have it at this time? Do you plan to make efforts in obtaining this power yourself or do youse see it as a bit of a crapshoot? Why is that?

5. If youse had your pick of who goes next, who would it be and why? If it's not the person you trust the least, is it a strategic decision as to why youd want someone else out?

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 12:57:37 pm »
Tempted to medevac just to troll the mods

this post is a joke please don't medevac me.
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2020, 04:49:34 pm »
Don Corneo has some questions for youse:

1. Congratulations on making the merge! That's a huge deal in the world of survivor. It means youse have a high probability of making it all the way to the final tribal council where youse will plead your case to win this game, which is one of the many objectives as a survivor player. Do youse have a plan going forward about how youse will accomplish this yet? If so, what is it? If not, do youse have thoughts about things youse can do to have a case to win over the other members of the merge?

2. Youse are finally meeting everyone in game, some for the second time. Have youse made assessments of your fellow Family Members? Are there some youse trust? Are there some youse distrust? Why or why not? Feel free to give an organization on who youse trust to who youse least trust for Friends of the Family looking to get some insight to your thoughts.

3. The challenges have been a variety of various flash games thus far. Are there any flash games youse are dreading to see in the future? Are there any flash games youse are hoping to see in the future? Which challenge has been your favorite thus far? How about your least? What are the reasons for your responses?

4. Now that youse are merged the construction idol is guaranteed to be somewhere on your new Family. Given that the Construction Idol could potentially be switching hands every twenty four hours, does this give youse any guesses on who may or may not have it at this time? Do you plan to make efforts in obtaining this power yourself or do youse see it as a bit of a crapshoot? Why is that?

5. If youse had your pick of who goes next, who would it be and why? If it's not the person you trust the least, is it a strategic decision as to why youd want someone else out?

1. I think my number one plan is to let Paulie do a bunch of work and then snipe him before the end. Kind of like being the Stephen to his JT but doing it in a way where I win instead of lose.

Trust most

Paulie
Vi
Bill
Crystal
Bobfather
Carmine
Shady

Trust least

3. I want flash games I can win. Particularly the last one. I liked the music one, I did well and it was chill as fuck.

4. I bet Meyer had it but now I don't know who has it and I don't really care, there's not much I can do and I don't have the ability to get a high enough score.

5. I want Shady or Bobfather out next. They do well at challenges and I'm not sure I trust them 100% for different reasons.
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2020, 05:02:10 pm »
As much as I want Shady gone I think Paulie brings up a good point that we might be in trouble if Shady goes first. We might lose Crystal and Bill, and depending on how good they are with bobfather and carmine, that could be bad. I think Shady is Bonnano strong at the moment since he was Luchese strong at first.

It might be better to take out Bobfather and his impressive challenge scores while we can, now that Meyer is out of the game.
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2020, 08:05:40 pm »
Paulie's proposed a million different alliances and votes over the course of the day. JUST PICK ONE

At first shady was off the table, now he's a potential target, I don't know. I think my plan here is to grab Bobfather, myself, paulie, vi, and vote for shady. I need someone else, probably carmine but I wish it could be bill instead since I know bill.
Please don't eat me

Offline The Robster

• Please don't eat me
  • Witness Protection
  • Please don't eat me
    • View Profile
    • Please don't eat me
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2020, 08:31:50 pm »
One of the alliances Paulie proposed earlier today was Bobfather, Carmine, myself, Viola, and Paulie, before he kind of changed his mind. Now I'm trying to get that alliance formed and pointed at Shady.

I got a green light from Carmine, who is interested in working with me, and I him. As he put it, no one would think we were working together, which is a good thing for now, though they might think that if we keep voting together.

Meanwhile, Shady is apparently telling everyone that Bonnanos are voting together. Like, everyone. He apparently allegedly also told both Carmine and Viola that Bill is voting for them. Crystal sent a PM to us on Bonanno who aren't going crazy at the moment called "About Shady Shin" and told us that Shady is telling people we are all voting as a bloc.

So I think it will be easy to get shady out. Bill is pissed off. I worry about a potential idol, but who knows.
Please don't eat me