Author Topic: Your Confessional  (Read 257 times)

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
Your Confessional
« on: October 06, 2020, 09:12:15 pm »
Welcome To The Family! We have created a safe space for youse.

Only youse, the Moderators and the Spectators will see what you post here. However everyone will have access to it postgame. Feel free to share your thoughts and point of view on the game. Spectators will also ask you questions on occasion, feel free to answer them. There are no guidelines to what you can post in your confessional. Otherwise, the amount of bodies you decide to rack up is the limit! Roam the streets in search of jobs to bring glory to the Dons and our Family.

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
Re: Your Confessional
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 10:39:03 am »
1. Welcome to Survivor: Flash Mob, youse have now been in the game a little over 24 hours. Have youse had time to get to know your other Family members? Rank them on who youse enjoy most to who youse enjoy least.

2. Have youse had time to check out the fabulous Cosa Note-stra? Perhaps the construction site is of some interest to youse?

3. Have youse noticed any sort of drama starting on your Family? Does anyone in your Family seem to have any sort of beef with other members yet?

4. If youse were going to go to tribal now, no questions asked, who would you vote out and why?

5. Please tell us something youse would say if youse were a Godfather and youse had to tell a crony to off someone.

Offline Snowman

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 12:58:39 pm »

Interrogation Time with Snowman

Greetings [insert player name here], I'm sure you are so very busy with your plotting and scheming, but if you have just a second, I have some burning questions for you and we need your answers.

1) Do you have a personal goal or hope for this game? What are you here for: fun, winning, redemption, self-discovery? What should we watch your confessional space for?

2) Of the characters in the game, including your own, which are your top five favourites and why?

3) If you had to leave for an extended weekend and needed someone to watch your cat, which of your tribemates would you trust to at least think about checking in? Are you someone your tribemates could trust to watch their cats? Do you like cats?

4) Who do you most want to work with in this tribe? Who do you want to drop in the nearest firepit? Is there anybody you want to try to get closer to? Is there anybody you want to distance from?

5) What question should we ask you to get a better sense of you as a player? Ask yourself here and answer it.

Thank you for your time, I know you have challenges and PMs to attend to and your time is precious. I hope you appreciate these individualized questions that were not copy-pasted to everyone.

~Snowman
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 01:24:54 pm by Snowman »

Offline Kaito Kuroba

• Sleeping With The Fishes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 08:48:39 pm »
I'm probably losing this right now :L

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 08:50:24 pm »
Why do you say that?

Offline Kaito Kuroba

• Sleeping With The Fishes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 09:33:08 pm »
Look at the score i got on the challenge =/0

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 11:36:26 am »
What went wrong on the challenge?  How long did you play for?