Author Topic: Episode 6  (Read 691 times)

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
Episode 6
« on: November 12, 2020, 06:25:25 pm »
Rip the man, the myth, the legend, Al Capone :(

Offline Al Capone

• Sleeping With The Fishes
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 6
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 06:27:32 pm »
I have to work on my "talking-to-the-person-i'm-going-to-vote" skills.  And also my idol skills but I think that's near-impossible to do sooooooo

Offline Chameleon

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 07:11:43 pm »
You gotta pretend to care about small talk a little imo. Like you can not care or feel attached to someone over nongame talk - but telling them you feel that way seemed to rub some people the wrong way
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:13:22 pm by Chameleon »

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 07:53:44 pm »
I like robster trying to make a move. It's usually a good idea to snipe someone before they become a problem in merge.

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 09:38:27 am »
Robster is okay but I just can't get down with Ventriloquist and Carmine prevailing over Capone. :( It makes game sense since Viola was on the outside there but also it's aggravating because I think Al definitely would have known to idol if only he and Meyer came on and chatted before the deadline.  Viola tanking the family's score in the challenge and then turning ...

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 10:31:42 am »
That was indeed lame to watch, hopefully robster throws, murders slim shady, then at merge meyer is still alive and he flips back to paulie and they join forces and we get a revenge arc

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 11:38:32 am »
I am actually of the mindset that it would be hilarious to see robster intentionally throw and get voted out as a result.

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 12:05:53 pm »
That works too.

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 01:18:45 pm »
I believe there is an irony in carmine complaining about his vague PMs with Al Capone and then the current state of his confessional

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2020, 06:06:23 pm »
Well Robster got what they wanted, how will this play out?

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 07:27:40 pm »
Shady Shin is in trouble here, but Vincent Vega does not PM me at all.  Shin thinks his three Lucchese will stick together because he sees no reason to believe otherwise, but buddy has not been paying much attention.  Crystal is all up in the Gambino business at this point and Vincent has been whispering sweet nothing in Robster's ear.  They will both want to dump Shady to move forward with new allies.

I am undecided right now.  It is really no skin off of my back to let them dump Shady Shin and live to fight another day.  But I would rather Vincent go home, and I think that Shady Shin is the kind of only-active-for-votes absentee that would make a really attractive FTC opponent.

Shin thinks I am the Gambino he can flip to the Lucchese side, because he doesn't know the Lucchese side is turning on him already.  I told him to make me an offer.  Here it is:
I've got three allies in this game at this point (Crystal, Vincent, Bobfather), though no one I've promised a ride-or-die partnership. You'd be going out on a limb here for me, so I can promise you'd not be at the bottom of any proverbial totem pole. You've got Shady Shin's word on that.

Words are cheap though. If we do make the merge and I win an immunity I'd be willing to pass it off to you as payment in action.
Do I want him to give me an immunity necklace during the merge?  Certainly not early on.  If he wants to offer it up somewhere between final six and the FTC on the other hand I would be pleased.  But what I would really want, if I am going to shake things up to save him, is a promise to be that ride-or-die he says he doesn't have.  I'm not going to vote for Paulie or Robster here though because I know Shin has already lost the people on his side.  So I would need him to agree to a Vincent vote.

Lots to think about.

Kind of in love with Bill right now.

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2020, 08:22:34 pm »
Oh bill. Voting out vincent would be great TV because he doesn't post in confessionals, and he's connected to the other tribemates he's isolated from right now.

Offline Chameleon

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 09:31:51 pm »
if this shin alliance pans out, we could be watching bill outplay everyone here

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2020, 10:22:22 pm »
Loving shin's ability to be self aware. If only our dear friend Al had that. Also I am 100% down to watch bill outplay everyone.

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2020, 10:23:21 pm »
Ah, from confessionals they don't seem to really like vince over shin. let's see what happens...