Author Topic: Final Tribal Council Discussion  (Read 1000 times)

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Re: Final Tribal Council Discussion
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2021, 01:53:08 am »
I think Shamir's speech is good. It may already be too late. (This isn't coming from a lot of info y'all don't have -- the jurors have been fairly tight lipped)

I think Edel's is good too. And the hit piece on Dorothea that she also posted inside the speech wasn't half bad either.

Dorothea kind of did another nothing speech. It's not horrible, but it's not going to move any votes to or away from her. That may very well be intentional if she feels she's ahead.

Yuri

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
Re: Final Tribal Council Discussion
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2021, 02:34:01 pm »
Yeah, Edelgard's speech really hit it out of the park for me. I think it does a good job of highlighting what she was truly best at during this game, and it was meeting people in some personal individual level and making them feel important to her. Dorothea just suffers from baby's first FTC. I don't think tossing Raph's vote aside quite like that is how you handle it. I do agree with Edel that her biggest flaw is being unwilling to possibly upset anybody and I think by having that approach she's going to upset more people. She doesn't quite get what people want from her I don't think. That being said, I think she would be a solid winner if that's how it shakes down. Shamir, I don't know.. the FTC performance just left me feeling disappointed in a lot of ways. Some parts of her speech feel like she's given up on some fronts that she doesn't think she has a chance to shine in, while others I think she leaned too far into when they weren't nearly so strong as she thinks they are. But really, everything I've seen this has probably been one of the better FTCs we've had in terms of quality from both finalists and jurors. Which feels apt given this game was damn near flawless.

I'm also really excited to find out IDs. This is one of the few games that going in I have an idea for less people than I do have completely unknowns.