Author Topic: please ignore that I finished these after the challenge (1/2 of 4)  (Read 166 times)

Edelgard

• Fodlan Ablaze
    • View Profile
google find pictures of d-woah okay, google find pictures of dorothea I can post without getting banned?

Dorothea: Ah, I really am a failure. I couldn't even get to the point where I'd either make you happy or disappoint you terribly. I have been converted to shipping Edelthea. Emperor charmed out of aloofness by the kind-hearted songstress is entirely my jam. I bet everyone introduces themselves by linking you to the shipping wiki, right? I would be quite shocked if I got voted out here instead of you. Who knows? Maybe Ashe will do s-hahahahahahaha
Even now despite that we're basically discussing how you're trying to get me out it's nice talking to you. "Ally with the Dorothea player" crossed off my bucket list. I think I like you because you're pleasant but also have zero filter, which by early I mean 'yes i will whore myself out for alliances' and now I mean you went "fuck it let's talk about how Raph isn't actually threatening im bored". You sound like a lot of the people I'm long-term friends with. Not that I think you're any of them, actually I have no idea who you are. Maybe you could become one? Haha jk unless...?

Edit: WOW THIS DIDN'T AGE WELL. We are certainly doing something different right now Thea. I wonder if I would have kept you in the game if you were playing someone besides Dorothea.. I mean maybe, we'd still have the same conversations that I love but it definitely doesn't hurt. I shouldn't have bet against you but this result at least makes me laugh the most. You said this is your first time so go off girl, kick our asses if you can do it.

Ashe: Uhm, wow you're still here huh? I think I've considered voting you out like.. five-six times.. you just have such a punchable face you know? I guess I shouldn't discount that people might actually want to vote for you, you've had like, some control and stuff but most of it's been you maybe doing things and then backing out. People don't tend to like being jerked around. THanks for telling Raph I only voted Petra for optics though, that was super swell of you. I'm definitely not voting you to win and I get the feeling it's mutual.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 02:32:55 pm by Edelgard »