Author Topic: Episode 9 Discussion  (Read 299 times)

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
Episode 9 Discussion
« on: November 17, 2021, 10:18:30 pm »
I feel like that's a good tribe makeup for Lorenz.

I have to cheer from him now because he's apparently the only newbie left standing.

And the only revenge I want is on Mercedes for basically eliminating someone she never met. I'm pretty sure Shamir will organise that into happening.

Who the actual boot on Church of Seiros might end up being is another question, so I guess maybe timing isn't actually going to be the best for Lorenz there, that is assuming he doesn't blow his own game up again.

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 9 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 11:11:33 am »
I'm still rooting hard for Golden Deer but I think they're probably all doomed =/

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 09:45:31 pm »
Is this a fourth idol for the game?

I think I miss the days of ms survivor not having idols.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 09:46:58 pm »
At least it won't be three on the one tribe I guess.
Depending on how much the clue is actually needed to find it.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 07:41:31 am »
Nice to see Mercedes is able to read.

Pointless asking if Dimitri planned to mutiny, it says he's going to in that tea party.

Although I don't remember that information in all the others, so maybe not.

At least Lorenz knows the deer are doomed I guess. But I don't think he can really claim that they're taking him down with them, he's only still in the game as all because of them.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 07:44:11 am »
Claude probably head the best chance of surviving out of all the Golden Deer, but he'll still go down fairly early into the merge.

I'm struggling to see the winner not coming from OG Black Eagles. (Not counting Ashe).

Someone like Felix or Petra may make the FTC, but unlikely to end up winning.

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 07:47:52 am »
Re: the idols, the Anna's Shop idol was only hidden when an idol left the game, so there's a maximum of three in the game at any time (and one of them expires at F6 rather than F5 if there are still 2 other idols in the game when it's found). There are potentially more but again they're only hidden if a certain number of idols are out of the game.

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 08:26:03 am »
Mercedes saves Lorenz by sending an idol he desparately needs across tribes and allowing him to survive a 4-1 vote

Lorenz returns the favour by telling leaderchat that Golden Deer are trying to take control of Flame Emperor's Army, forcing through a Mercedes vote when it was looking likely to be Hapi otherwise

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 08:26:39 am »
Mercedes saving Lorenz was a good spec moment but I think possibly the worst idol decision they could have made!

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 08:28:49 am »
FTR, I think this is actually a good idea from Lorenz. Go all in on the leader group since GD seems very likely doomed regardless, and distance himself as much from GD as possible... but man, he's going to get the most OTTNNN edgic possible from this.

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 01:07:05 pm »
It baffles me that anyone can think they have the idol right when their solution only uses part of the clue.