Author Topic: Welcome to your support link!  (Read 5051 times)

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Welcome to your support link!
« on: November 05, 2021, 08:02:41 pm »
Congratulations! You both chose to support one another at the recent tea party, meaning you are now able to communicate here.

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your support link!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 08:19:21 pm »
Well, well well, aren't we a serious looking duo.

And look at that, Lysthea managed to survive the round. Things are looking up and up.

Dimitri

• Professional Pumpkin Unpulper
  • Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 08:29:49 pm »
"Aw, you spoiled the outcome for me," he jested, "I wonder if it did end up being a four to three, though."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 08:52:50 pm »
"I believe the origin of that information would be the weakest link winner, who I think was Petra, so we may be able to learn more about that by asking them." squeaked a nearby mouse.

Shamir screamed and jumped onto a chair.

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 09:18:31 pm »
Dimitri twirls his finger in the air, "I knew it, one of us is a shapeshifter and now we are getting spied on," he bends over, "Hello, shapeshifter, can you turn into a dragon, so we can fly in the sky?"

He chuckles, "Although, that was impressive jump height, maybe we don't need a dragon after all. Oh, also watch out for the chairs, they break easy," he paused, "I can also pester my good friend Mercedes to ask Caspar what went down, if they truly supported each other, I suppose."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 07:17:37 am »
Shamir enters from a door. "Woo, there's zero people online right now except for me right now! Everyone is sleeping! I'm going to be out for most of today. I'm not going to be doing the dancing, I think they'll have Cyril dance. Knowing how dancers are in fire emblem this makes me want to call Chris Hansen."

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 09:57:03 am »
He nods, "Yeah, too much pressure on me to compete, especially now that I am tired and, anyways there's also some discussion about throwing. I will also be busier than usual today."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 01:42:19 am »
She returns, "I was out all day as expected. Looks like the challenge got reset and I might have missed nothing? Discussion of throwing? Did someone do something to warrant getting thrown for?"

"Word from the leaders chat is that Lorenz is asking the leaders to look out for you. It seems like he is a true friend."

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 01:34:15 pm »
He nods, "Yeah, there was an issue perhaps a communication one? Nah, no one did anything throwable, just discussion of it. I did bring up the possibility of someone mutinying from out tribe to another and then throw to give them a chance to integrate, but that hasn't been acted upon."

He tilts his head, "I do tend to be paranoid, but it's mildly troubling as I don't think the other leaders can have any influence on me as of yet. Also, I found out the leader chat was not supposed to be found out, so that's fun for whoever leaked it."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 02:16:13 pm »
Shamir rotates her head, "Sorry, I had no idea that the leaders chat was supposed to be a secret. I think everyone on the eagles knows of its existence. There are just so many different avenues of communication in this game."

Shamir laughs. "You've said many times now that you tend to be paranoid. What is it that you think you need to be paranoid of? Of my tribemates, I think I have the best relationship with Raphael. Being the leader, he told me about what Lorenz said, and he seemed to take it as a real opportunity to form a new bond. He even told me to relay this to you, since we have a support link."

"I would also like to ask you what you are looking for in our support link, keeping in mind that you weren't expecting to come to the tea party. When I came to the tea party, I was hoping to get a support link so I could have someone I know I can build relationship with and trust, even if we are separated. What can I do for you through our support link?"

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 02:44:47 pm »
He nods, "No one did except the leaders themselves, I've heard. I glad about the avenues of communication, tribal lines are quite monotonous, if I dare say."

He pauses, "I suppose I am just really paranoid normally, and it carries over into the game. I don't know who I'd say I am closest with... Mercedes probably. It's hard for me to choose, everyone is nice. Obligatory, I suppose," he says in thought.

"I suppose it would be like a normal conversation through PM, with the added bonus of having more information the other person doesn't know at one's usage, or at least that's how I view it. I suppose, the conversation will never have to stop, though, so that's another bonus," he says with a smile.

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 04:47:20 pm »
He crosses his arms, "Well a normal tribe would go from four options to one, but we have decided to go from one option to four."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 06:15:44 pm »
Shamir tries to understand. "Why are you text? What does that mean? Is that a game mechanic? And what do you mean that you've gone from four options to one and one option to four?"

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 06:48:06 pm »
He laughs, "Oh that, yeah, I changed my title cause I thought the avatar disappear bug was fixed, but when I realized it wasn't I changed it to that."

He shakes his head, "No, we started at one, and now we're at four."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 09:18:17 pm »
Shamar. "I must have missed the avatar bug, I didn't know what that meant. I hope you guys manage to decide who does the challenge so we can get through this neverending phase. Our tribe hasn't had trouble with four+ options, we just had Cyril pass it on to Dorothea."

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 09:27:47 pm »
"Ah, I meant on who to vote next," he says.

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 10:13:02 pm »
"Wow, that sounds pretty intense. You guys must not have been bored over the last few days. My tribe has hardly bothered to log on so there isn't anything to report. I do have a job interview tomorrow morning though, and another one the day after that."

- Shamir, 2021

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 10:15:11 pm »
He chuckles, "It may get to five with how long this challenge time has been. How was today for you? Good I hope or at least better than yesterday," he says with a smile.

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2021, 12:26:19 pm »
Shamir is wearing formal clothing, "My interview just finished, and it went pretty well. I might get that job. I've got another one tomrorrow, so I'm a bit behind on messages. How have you been?"

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2021, 12:50:49 pm »
He bows, "Honestly, a little bored; don't have anything major going on in game or out of game. Hope you get the job."

He crosses his arms, "Game wise, the idea of Mercedes going is going around, although I don't think anyone is going to be the first one to jump on board."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2021, 01:07:40 pm »
An expression comes over her face, "Huh? Wasn't she the one you felt closest to? Why is your tribe talking so much about the vote if you're not even going to tribal council? It sounds chaotic."

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 01:13:19 pm »
He waves his hands in front of him, "No, no, I'm not the one spreading it, I heard it from Annette and when I told Mercedes she also said Flayn heard it. Talking about the vote will let us have more time to think about it, so I can't complain."

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2021, 01:19:33 pm »
Shamir does her best. "Okay, interesting. I hope whatever is going on there works out well for you. Sounds difficult to follow."

Dimitri

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2021, 01:38:45 pm »
"Apologies, I do not mean to confuse you," he says with an apologetic smile.

Shamir

• Praise Sothis;
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • Praise Sothis;
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2021, 06:46:53 pm »
"For all the talking you guys did, we ended up being the ones going to tribal. Not sure who it's going to be, but there are a few options. Will have to see what the others are saying."