Author Topic: {Your Confessional}  (Read 1437 times)

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
Re: {Your Confessional}
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2021, 12:29:01 pm »
YES I LOVE THIS GRAPH!!! I am definitely Q1, I cannot be under the radar for shit. And I don't think I'm being villainous this game? I worked to save Lys and myself. If I go into Blue just to take out the leader, that'd be dramatic and villainous I think. But for now, (8,4)

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2021, 07:51:37 pm »
Literally what is going awn. Why did Lorenz make this big TELL ALL post about me lol.

I mean, yeah I did say I'd vote for Lys to Hapi because initially at the time that seemed to be the only option. Who cares? Lys probably threw out my name as well!

And I did say I'd mutiny because that's just my thing!!! Why is that so wrong. I also just genuinely thought we'd lose. And yes, it is my intention to go to that tribe and vote for Hapi but that's neither here nor there! ok well it is not here. But it is there. There being the Holy Kingdom of Fhaergus

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2021, 07:59:32 pm »
Right, rather than doing a He/Said she said thing, I'm tabling this, because I am utterly confused

From what I know
- Alois submitted a Mutiny as part of his tea party bid.
- Because we won immunity, Alois mutiny is now compulsory. It can't be backed out of
- Alois is in a tea party with Annette, and he has said he has offered to do a swap with her.  This is acceptable under the rules.  He leaves regardless of whether she agrees to swap or not.  (Or she is voted out)
- Alois has said he hoped to get a support.  This isnt super useful to him, if he ends up on the same tribe as the support person, but there is a third person at the party if anyone bid.
- The bid to mutiny was announced publicly to his former tribe, before the merge.  Lysithea confirms this, but Hapi does not recall this.
- I have been told that Alois campaigned to get votes against Lysithea, but failed. This originated from Hapi.  My posts with Lysithea imply that this isn't true, so Im really confused on this point.
- Lysithea and Alois now have an agreement not to vote each other.  This is from Lysithea. I dont know if that happened before or after the campaigning.
- Alois may or may not have plans to get Hapi out of the game.

I'm sorry I am having to put this out in the open, but I'm genuinely struggling to know whats true and what's not.

So what's the actual truth?

Putting this in my confessional for future use/

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2021, 05:13:42 pm »
If Hapi ruins our perfect score I will tunnel her so hard

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2021, 06:25:33 pm »
why do i have a terrible feeling that hapi was throwing to get me out while she can and chose the thing she thought it WASN'T. that would explain why she wasn't able to get the others even though i thought i was giving her the OBVIOUS CARDS....

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2021, 07:16:11 pm »
why am i just not a fan of hapi... i told her last night that i wanted to work with her but just stating that here, i don't think it'd work out well. i kind of want to work with hubert and overthrow the leader hierarchy

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2021, 08:49:05 pm »
Did ashe really outbid me? After I literally told him, I DON'T FEEL SAFE HERE AND I INTEND TO MUTINY BACK? Like what???? I guess I was dumb to answer honestly "How many favors do you have left?" I told him about 50 so I hope he spent like his entire stash just to beat me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm pressed because I did all the work this challenge of making sure we won and then he goes and runs away after doing nothing all day?? Barely even PM'ing me?? Gah, I see him as a possible premerge boot. I don't anticipate him getting far if he's that willing to burn bridges for nothing. Like what's so urgent that he needs to run back to yellow for? Either way we'll have 5v5v6 next round so that will be nice. I hope yellow goes to tribal and they revolving door him <333

Maurice

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2021, 10:27:59 pm »
grr Maurice fell asleep again >:(

Maurice

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2021, 10:29:20 pm »
Do you think mutinying has ever increased your threat level in games? If yes, what do you typically do to deal with that?

I personally don't think so. Mutinying has always helped improve my position and I just ruin it with other things.

what other things do you mean? do you have any plans regarding these patterns, if you will, this game?

Maurice

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2021, 10:33:40 pm »
If you could chose to boot one player right now, who would it be
a) between Ashe and Hapi?
b) outside of both Ashe and Hapi?

And why?

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2021, 10:36:15 pm »
I don't think it's that simple right now. I see Hapi as someone I can boot later on. Like an easy consensus boot. I just want to be on her side for now because people see her as a leader and when things get like this side vs that side, I want to be able to not be the person leading things that causes attention. Ashe I think will get himself booted premerge without my help :P

If I had to boot one person right now, it'd be anyone I haven't met yet like on original yellow. I don't have that connection and it worries me a bit.

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2021, 10:44:11 pm »
Do you think mutinying has ever increased your threat level in games? If yes, what do you typically do to deal with that?

I personally don't think so. Mutinying has always helped improve my position and I just ruin it with other things.

what other things do you mean? do you have any plans regarding these patterns, if you will, this game?

I just mean in general playing too hard :P Mutinying itself never ruined my game but like trying to put my hand into too many cookie jars has. I mean maybe I'm doing that again with mutinying and I'm creating a bunch of low effort alliances and not a solid core of people but I'll find that out soon enough. I like that I've avoided a tribal twice already because of it. I think in general my goal with this game is to get far by simply having good positive vibes with people. I haven't found anyone I've been super sold on yet to be my bestest closest ally so I'm just creating a bunch of half hearted alliances and agreements with folks and hoping that sticks.

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2021, 01:34:56 am »
lick

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2021, 02:32:06 am »
LIONHEART BLIND HEART

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2021, 02:33:51 am »
HEARTEYEHEART

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2021, 02:33:59 am »
LIONHEART EYE HEART

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2021, 02:34:04 am »
PLEASE....

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2021, 02:52:04 am »

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2021, 03:01:23 am »
lionheart eagle eye heart

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2021, 12:40:56 pm »
realizing that I'm painting myself as a challenge threat by volunteering for things and doing well. ......

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2021, 09:28:00 pm »
this is such a teeny tiny tribe and we have to make a vote and I really don't think there's a lot of room to hide here. Someone's going to be left pissed off.

I'm going into this trying to please both Hapi and Hubert. I told Hapi yeaaaaa let's do hubert, and then a few days ago I told Hubert, I'm down to topple Hapi if it comes to it. So now we just gotta find out who's going to win out. I hope I successfully pitted them against each other.

But then Hapi runs in like LORENZ IS SAYING THAT HUBERT HAS AN IDOL. and it's like ok now WHY would you spread that. Are you trying to get me to vote Dorothea? Because that's not going to work??? like you're begging me to jump ship here and get to hubert before you can! You can't just drop a bomb like that and expect me to go oh well let's take a chance why don't we.

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2021, 09:29:23 pm »
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/232709

lionheart eagle eye lady's hand would be really cool if that was the answer.

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2021, 02:35:33 am »
As you finish up at the Tomb of the Goddess, you see a shadowy figure out of the corner of your eye. It seems like someone may have swiped whatever was here just before you could.

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2021, 02:35:43 am »
damnnn

Alois

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2021, 01:14:29 pm »
Hubert confirmed he had the idol. But doesn't want to use it. I may tell Doro about it and say, you have to convince him you'll vote for him or he'll keep it in his pocket. But also Doro doesn't want to vote Hapi with me because she's worried about Petra!! ughhh