{Votes}
« on: December 19, 2021, 07:56:09 pm »
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 10:14:42 pm by Rhea »

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Re: [Votes}
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 08:57:26 pm »
Critics may decry that I promised you my vote while you were still in the game.

They forget that I promised you my vote because you earned it.

Vote Shamir and thanks again for the wild adventures.

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 08:58:22 pm »
who was that?
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 08:58:46 pm »
~ ~ sniping ~ ~
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Dimitri

• Professional Pumpkin Unpulper
  • Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 08:59:14 pm »
The one bad thing about making jury is that I can't pester the mods to add me as a write-in voter for fun

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 08:59:55 pm »
~ ~ sniping ~ ~
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2021, 09:00:00 pm »
I vote for Dorothea to win.

Dorothea is someone who always had found themselves a with the odds against her, but manage to always thrive in the given circumstance. Didn't have to rely on advantages or items to survive. Displayed what it takes to the winner. Edelgard is a very close second for me. Had I gotten the chance to connect with them more, I could have seen myself leaning that way. Dorothea is very worthy of this, and I am proud to call them a friend.

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2021, 09:00:30 pm »
votes vote votes

shamir - 1
doro - 1
edle - 0
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 09:01:15 pm by Gatekeeper »
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Re: {Votes]){]))}
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 09:02:33 pm »
It be of 9 of days since I cast my last of votings! That a lot! I read and re-read and re-read all of postings. I actually spent of more of time of this finale of any game I ever be of jury for. It because I much of the conflictment of who I vote for. All of three of you be of deserving to get of my vote and all of three of you put of good of effort and make of good of pointings! It why I want to be of giving of all of thinkings as much as I of the abling to!
Shamir: You saying of final of speechings that you having of the best of strategy of gamings. I having of two major of problemings of this.

1. That just not of truth. Even if you not put of stock of Dorothea be of socially strategiciationings, Edelgard much of match of you of strategiziationings. No one ever be of go against of her and that how perceptionings works. You essentially immune of 6-4 because of idol and no one able to be of take of shot of you. This normally much of the impressment of me, but then you not take out your shield.

2. You also make of statement that you thinking because you strategy game "better" than Edel that why you deserve to be of vote over her, and it clear you much of value of strategy over of the social. This a problemings for me because Edel win of 2 of challengings and make of strategy to have me make of groupings and no one ever be of vote her out when she vulnerable, we having a bit of a Woo/Tony in Cagayan situationals. Woo not play of bad, he just not take out of Tony. So if you try to make of argument you better of those two areas, it just simply not true. I thinking you have of best of strategy until of final 9 when you be of the cut of Dimitri. You having of optionings for you be able to be of the beat, but you letting of them go making me of think that you make some of the, how you say, faux of paus towards ending of game. And I be of the honest when I saying that if you cut of Edelgard of final 4, I forgivement of all of that and this would be of a landslide of vote for me. But because you not be of do of that and not take out of shield (even if it be of the self creationings), it a major of flaw of you game that I not thinking you adequately be of explanationing to me. You much of say you person of mechanicals, but by make of public display, and then not of cut of Edel after, it make me thinking that it go much of against of mechanicals because set up and then cut of shield basic of survivor instinct if you going to be of play of game of mechanicals. As of result, you failing to make of me convincement that you play of better of game than Edel who I seeing as bigger of name, bigger of threat, and then not even get of 1 voting against of her of final 4. While I agreement that up until of final 9 of this game, where you start be of cut of people you actually having of chancery to beat, you play best of game. Because you not cut of Edel and not able to be of adequate explanationings to me as to why this be best of mechanicals of move, I thinking I have to not be of vote for you here. But I hope you not see of that of be of failing of this game, because you play much of game that kick of assery! It much of honor to be of play with you which why I try to make of vote against of you at 5 :D You a threat and if you play of idealing and vote of Edel at final 4, I having of almost no reason not to be of vote of you without of questionings because you do play of game that I consider good of strategy! But of crucial momentings of merger, I see it in way that I not able to be of justify of vote for. You having most of mountainings to climb to getting of my voter, and I think you knowing of that. I wanting to be of get to of knowing of you after game and although I not be of the votering for you, I hope you not think this mean you play of bad of game. You just against wrong of 2 people.

Edelgard, it not of secret that I be of grill you of final 4 decisionry. Although you do having of explantioning of why that makery of sense, it also feel like you much of say that you have of bad of moment. If you cut of Dorothea at final 4, you know you get of my vote without of the questionings :D But because you not, this got a lot of the interest for me. I genuinely not be of sure what I doing and by of end of finale, you and Thea much of bring up of good of points. Even Shamir bring up of good of points that I have to be of the considerationing. I also thinking you and me having much of differentials of fundamentalizationings of what we consider to be of good of strategy. I not think it matter of much when I be of considerationings of vote, but when it this close, I must of having to be! You a Queen! You having probably of best of finale of all of finalists, and this much of the most of competitive finale I ever experiencing where I genuinely not be of knowing who I be of vote for. My major of hold of back be that I think you make of mistake of final 4, but is it of a mistake that I considerationing of "Game Losing of mistake"?

Dorothea I play of this game with you. I take of chancery on you in kingdom of holes. Ashe want nothing to be of the doing with you of that point and if I not speak of up, you much not be of the here right now. You knowing of that. I knowing of that. Annette made of better of impressioning of Ashe and Hapi of that point, and it only because I raise of objectionings that you not be of vote out of that point. I make of promisings I never of write of your name down and you make of same promisings. After of that, we experiencings of journey together of whole gaming all of up until f5. I knowing I your shield :D I much of smart and perceptionings. I also knowing what you be of doing! I knowing of some point if someone have of idol I most likely be of idol targeting over you because you do such of good of job being of on top of socials and using of your connectionings. I be, how you say, game of reconitionings of game? It why I want to be of work with you and of Felix and try to make of you two get of togetherings. It a lot of fun to play with people who be much of active of gamings. I feeling like I knowing such much of your gamings and I knowing exactly where I be of the standing with you. You very much of the smartings, and people try to be of tearing of you down of finale and say you not smart, but I knowing you. You make of movings that I be of make if I not play of "Gimm Mick" this game and that why I much of respect of your game. But like of others say, you not much of in all of control and I thinking it be of smarter if Edel take of me to final 4, but she prove me wrong, and you prove everyone of the wrong when you win of tiebreaker. I much of sucker for underdog of story, but you smarter than other of underdogs and while we getting much of pick off of one by one, you solidify yourself to be of not of bad of positionings. I having of the respectfulnessings of you of that reasonings! But is my of vote because I be a bit of projectionings and think you just play of game I would be so that why you best? Are you best of representativity of this season and what I be of considerationings?

This such of difficult for me. You both deserving of my vote because I thinking you both represent things I much of care of when I play of game. I spending much of time of this and I actually losement of sleep over of this because I really not even sure what right of vote is. I wait until I saw of closing of speechings before I make up of mind. To person I not of vote for, just knowing you also be of deservement of my vote and of to be of win of this game and even without of my vote I thinking there still much of amazement of chance you win of game.

I such of happy to be of play with all of 3 of you because you make of game of fun and I not say this lightly, but I feeling the best of three of people who playing of this game make of finale and I not upset of whoever be of win. The only way I knowing how to be of vote though is to be of vote for someone I think play game that I want to be of play and game that I think best representationing of this season of whole. For me that not be of Shamir, but I respectfulness of Shamir game and want to be of acknowledge that it was much of good and with very small of adjustment I potentially thinking it be the game I vote for, but I not able to vote for that game, and have to be of vote of game that play out. That leave me with Dorothea and Edelgard.

So who I vote of for?

Spoiler
I NOT KNOWINGS! This such of difficult :D That good! I never having of this much of difficult of choice before. You both play of games I should be of the vote of for! Thea bring up of good points of what she do to avoid being of eliminated and really play of game that most of similar to game I be of play and I think that mark of amazing survivor player!

Meanwhilings, you having of Edelgard swing of sword and run around with crown of head she much of certainly deservement! Even of Dorothea speechings where I not able to be of find of flaw, you finding of flaw that I having to take of the real considerationings in! This DIFFICULT. I not knowing if you knowing how much of the difficult this be for me. If I having 2 of votes they would be of go to you two, but I not. I only having of the one.

I much of say of confessionalizationings that it be of the speechings that decisionry of who I vote for. And it true. I almost call of this a draw, but after of 3rd reading of speeches, I finding it. One sentencing make of difference of who I vote for. It a little of crazy that it come down to one of sentencings of my vote, and I normally not think of possibilities, but here we be!

So what is that one of sentence that help me decide of who I vote of here?

Spoiler
She couldn't actually stop her shield from getting to the end with her.

This a quote from Edelgard. It a quote that I think a matter of perspectives because you correct, it your idol that ultimately be of take of me out and that idol could of much be of play of me and then it be Dorothea go of home of revote I guessing between of you and Shamir.

It's because of this quote that I finally arriving of the conclusion of who I be of vote of for of this finale.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I
Spoiler
Spoiler
Votings
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
For
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Dorothea to be of win of game!

I much of approachment of this finale say that I having of bias that I be of vote of for this way but I also wanting to be of keep of open of mindings to be of hear out and see what others be of say. It because of this that I even considerment of Edelgard of vote here because of paperings, it seem much of obviousings that I vote of Dorothea to be of win! But I do of my best to be of open of mindings and it might not seem of it but I much of going of back of forth of my confessional what I be of doing.

If I not play of "Gimm Mick" I kind of player that respectment of movings. I respectment of both of Dorothea and of Edelgard movings of this game. You both play of game that I want to be of playing.

But of ultimate, Edelgard quote be of proving why this vote be of correct for me. Dorothea having of much of good of idea that Edelgard have of idol prior to final of 5 base on what she be of say of all of finale and her reasoning much of be of sounding. Dorothea knowing that if Idol be of play I be of one to take of falling over her. That a moving I can be of respectment because she keep of word she never be of vote for me, and find of way to make of me take of idol hit. I could be of forgivement of this if Edelgard take out of Dorothea of final 4, but she not, meaning something that be of said convincement that Dorothea a better of option to take of to end than Ashe, which it not. That postings that Edelgard make of heat of moment that I say "I wish you not make of this postings" is much of fundamental of differencing that I having. Dorothea knowing exactly what she of doing and I knowing she doing of that! So this of quote of final speechings make of me remembering that we have different of perspectives and ideologings of what constitutionalizings of "good gameplay" and ultimately remind me that I having to be of true to what I be of believing. I believing Dorothea play of best of game, and you knowing I loving of a good of story :D This the story I want to be of supporting with of my vote.

I also just want to be of say that decisionry of final 4 to cut of Ashe over Dorothea not of the game lose of mistake for my vote. But in all of combinationing with what I be of value of gameplay and all of what I see of this finale, I just thinking that this much a vote that come of down to what I be of value.

Dorothea you play of amazing of game, and even if your speechings not be of the bestment, My crown of off to you. You not a Princess anymore, you a Queen! <3 One of favorite of player of survivor say "If I see a good of move, I have to be of make of it." And you make good of move that not once be of compromise of you to of point that it fatal and you prove of it by be of here against of odds! *stands up and claps for you*

I not sure if you going to win of this game, but you earn of my vote base on how you play of game, how you own of your choicings and how you stand up and be of support of people who you truly be of consider of friend. You might be of gamebot, but you a gamebot that cares and that exactly the kind of person I want to be of vote for. Well done, you do of good of game.

Edelgard, I want to be of your friend after, and you such of close to be of get of my vote it insane. You may be of win without vote and you deservement of it if you do. I hope you not see this as me not want to be of vote for you, because you give of me such of good reasonings to do. But like I say you say of about of me in your speechings, I almost be of convincement of you to keep me at final of 5, but ultimately I fail. So just like of your speechings to me, you almost be of convincement to vote of you to win, but ultimately you come a little of short. In additionals, you say that Dorothea set of me up as shield to be of vote, but do you not do of same of thing by allow of me to make of groupings and then not be of correct of Shamir that it not my idea to set up of groupings? ;) Best of luckery either way, either of you two be of win would make of me such happiness :D

And to of all, thank for be of put up of Brigid. I study much of hard and I finally think I make of sentencings that better!

"I have come to adore and love pretty much all of you, please be my friend after this game is done. I could really use some friends."

Is that of the goodings?! I WORK REALLY OF THE HARD OF IT!

Best of luckery to all of finalizationingists <3
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
Re: {Votes]){]))}
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2021, 09:03:35 pm »
votes vote votes

shamir - 1
doro - 1
edle - 0

leaving out petra's vote so people have to click through it lmao
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Re: {Votes}
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2021, 09:06:29 pm »
To Dorothea, I wish you would've spoken more on your game in your opening speech instead of waiting for the jury to pull it out of you. There weren't questions about what your social strengths were because what part of your game did your opening speech cover if not your social strengths? Regardless, you did play a solid game and was where I thought my vote was going prior to FTC.

To Shamir, you were great to play alongside for much of the game. I guess I'm just not satisfied with your explanation of what you did that didn't benefit Edelgard as well, like it's either things you could've done but didn't or something I have to question if it was even in your benefit(the mutiny) or from so early in the game. Whereas I do feel like Edel addressed the inverse question with her social game explanation and references to individual conversations.

To Edelgard, in my eyes you had a stellar FTC performance. I had actually written a draft of an opening speech while you were busy playing the immunity challenge and taking me out, and you named the majority of my major points from there. I don't really think I would've won but like to think I would've given you and Shamir a rough time. Also just felt alot of your answers to the other jurors were solid and the detail in your opening speech give me an understanding of your game that I didn't have before.

Ultimately, I would be pretty happy to see any of you win.

Spoiler
Vote: Edelgard
[close]

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2021, 09:06:55 pm »
votes vote votes

doro - 2
shamir - 1
edle - 1

by this point, people prolly clicked through lmao
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2021, 09:07:58 pm »
Does the massive wall of text help there, I don't want to read through it either.

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2021, 09:09:39 pm »

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2021, 09:09:57 pm »
votes votes votes

doro - 2
edle - 2
shamir - 1
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2021, 09:11:41 pm »
"Is defenestrating people a common practice for you?"
"Hahah and leave you behind with all these boring players?  Never! ;) "
"Birds don't talk!!! I wouldn't listen to them either because that's not exactly true haha."

Dorothea, you were a very gentle player and while you were kind, you were also firm and managed to survive a whole bunch of idols, Dimitri, and Shamir. I know we weren't on the same page at all, but I have to give you credit where it's due, you were really resilient. Honestly, if things had ended up a bit differently, I could see us being friends, and I hope we are afterwards. :)

"The peasant? I would have said Claude the charmer or Claude the whimsical and bicurious.."
"From the look of your attire you might've come here through a warp pipe. Did you see any turtles or Italian men on the way?"
"'The Greek folklores described Lycan as a naked man who ran through the streets biting anyone he encountered using his bare teeth.' She glances over at Dimitri. '..Of course. It all makes sense now.'"

Edelgard, you are quite the charmer yourself, and very hilarious, you definitely have a style of humor that I like; I also particularly enjoy the sort of playful arrogance you had. I would also like to be friends after the game. It was nice to meet a fellow roleplayer and I can see you have quite the experience with the game. (P.S. good luck on your date with Claude :P )

"Seeing Dimitri foaming around the mouth and eyes glassing over, Shamir realizes her mistake and quickly moves back into third person: 'Well, Lorenz did put up a fight as you had hoped!'"
"Shamir runs through the fields,'Hahahahahahahaha! I feel so freeeeeee! And we look so great in blue! What are we going to do first in our new lives together?!'"
"Shamir collapses, gets up, then falls backwards into an open sewer."

(First things first you were right about me wanting to come over to yellow and yeet Edelgard, but that was before I knew how funny they were.) Shamir, you were true to your goals and your goals were focused on winning. Honestly, some ruthless characters can be amazing for the audience while being a pain for the players. So from an outsider perspective, you really hit it out of the park in that regard. Admittedly, I am still a bit hurt after trusting you a lot, but that's kind of on my end, I will say.

It's been said multiple times, but this is a great final three, and everyone here played well. This has honestly been a very fun games; I have to give a thank you to all of the players and the mods. So, without further ado aside from me saying without further ado and then adding about how I keep stalling in somewhat of a self-fulling statement.

Spoiler
I
Spoiler
will
Spoiler
act
Spoiler
Spoiler
the
Spoiler
mods
Spoiler
when
Spoiler
they
Spoiler
reveal
Spoiler
the
Spoiler
votes
Spoiler
Spoiler
Dorothea, I am a man of his word: Vote Dorothea
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 09:11:48 pm by Rhea »

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2021, 09:12:16 pm »
votes votes votes

doro - 3
edle - 2
shamir - 1
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Re: [[[{Votes}
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2021, 09:14:00 pm »
There are three amazing stories present at this FTC. I truly think this is a competitive vote.

Dorothea, the lovable queen who thwarted the mastermind duo and against all odds won a challenge when she needed to most to secure her place in the final tribal council.

Shamir, the calculating strategic mastermind who orchestrated many of the moves that made merge what it was, always doing exact threat calculus to ensure this result would be as favorable for her as possible.

Edelgard, the influential empress of merge, somehow one of the most loved people in the game while recognized as one of the biggest threats.

I think the stories you have all presented here are worth a vote. I appreciate the effort you all have put in and how much each of you wants this victory. Ultimately, there can only be one sole survivor, however. And my vote can only go towards one person. I've spent a long time thinking about this and changed my mind once or twice. But, now, I think I finally have enough clarity to know my vote can only really go one place.

=====

Dorothea, thank you for your friendship this game. I remain apologetic that I didn't choose you for the support link early on in the game. I recognized how much everyone loved you and I was sad come merge to not have a leg up on everyone else as far as our relationship went. That's not to mention that you're simply a joy to talk to.

I recognize the excellence in your social game, as well as the intense effort that goes into producing such a game. I know managing to stay that well liked and have so many friends among the jury is not an easy task. But, you are standing up against two titans. And, unfortunately, I think they just edge you out from a strategic standpoint. I know you tried to make things happen to wrestle the grip Edelgard and Shamir had on merge away from them, but ultimately these moves came just a fraction too late or without the required relationship behind them. I see your relationship with Raphael in the F7 and now as one of those weaknesses despite your dazzling social game.

I was a part of some of these failed plans too, of course. And now I wish again we could've been a stronger duo from earlier in the game, but alas. The mere fact you made it to the end despite everything looking like it should have been against you going into F5 and F4 is a feat, and very nearly turned my vote.

=====

Shamir, you kept me guessing and on my toes throughout the game. Thanks for giving me a chance even though we met so late in merge. You were an intensely chill force when I talked to you and actually helped mellow me out even when the game was stressful. People have been subtly dissing your social game compared to the other two individuals at this FTC, but I think you're being severely underrated in this area. There was a reason I reached out to you as an endgame ally over Edelgard, and a large part of that was due to what an amazing person you were to talk to, something I'd heard from Dorothea and many others over the course of the game.

However, the other reason I reached out to you over Edelgard was because I ultimately saw you as a lesser threat to her. These FTC performances have not really changed my mind in that regard. I am sure you believed it was the best strategy to go to the end with her, but I also think that's exactly what Edelgard wanted you to believe. I think going to the end with people of similar stories ended up being a trap for you. When the stories are too similar, you need to be absolutely certain of your game's supremacy over the others. In this case, it felt like you had to start arguing why your stories were different half way through FTC, which I don't believe was an intended part of your strategy.

I don't know for sure what happens in a world where you cut Edelgard, in F4, or even if that was the only route available to you. But when I went out I had initially thought my vote was likely going to you. The competition against Edelgard was close, but just too close in my eyes.

=====

Spoiler
My vote will go to Edelgard.

Edelgard, you had an iron grip on merge from its beginnings. Despite the threat level you had, you somehow managed to always be in the majority. You were unduly prepared for when things would get hard with your idols. Your partnership with Shamir was key to getting you to where you are, but not the only reason. You had a social game to rival Dorothea's, and while I never got the reputation of game bot that you had (especially considering your first message to me was that you'd prefer not to talk game), I could instantly tell how socially powerful and strategic you'd be throughout merge.

I was being a little dramatic when I said bringing Dorothea might be a game losing mistake. It wasn't what I would have done. But when I look at your game in comparison to Dorothea's and even Shamir's, I look at how in control you were. It seemed throughout merge that you had the most power to choose who exactly you went to the final tribal council with. Even when power seemed to have slightly been wrested away from you by Shamir winning immunity twice in a row, you were fully confident that she would bring you to the FTC all the game. This is really what clinches the game for in my mind. By all respects, when I went out, I thought you had an uphill battle to make it to the end unless you went on an immunity run. You proved me very wrong. 

Ultimately, I think you have the most well rounded game, occupying a level of self-awareness and management of your own position and threat level that no one else had. You fully deserve the title of sole survivor.
[close]

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2021, 09:14:10 pm »
votes votes votes

doro - 3
edle - 3
shamir - 1
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2021, 09:17:15 pm »
Hi, Felix here to cast my final vote. I'm not sure how long I'm going to talk for but in the end I think I've come to a decision.

Shamir, I'm not voting for you. I knew before this started you'd have to blow me out of the water and the others would have to faceplant for me to vote for you. Your FTC works fine for those voting on game and game alone but it doesn't have the extra spice I needed for you to be a possibility.

Thea, your game is more mixed. It's clear you lacked control but definitely had a lot of social capital, you managed to survive being on the wrong side of the vote a lot, that's hard to do and a sequence I can admire. Furthermore, you were the only one of the final 3 to vote to keep me. However, there are a few areas of concern for me. First off, you did flip on the revote. Like the last message you have for me has me saying that I'd really appreciate going 5-3 here, that's me saying if you stick with me on the revote, I will give you my jury vote, because I value sticking with a lost cause (I think I did say something about admiring Dimitri sticking by Flayn, but that was to Edelgard). You didn't but that isn't disqualifying. Then I read your final speech where you said "I used idol clue information to establish friends and had the majority alliance with Lorenz/Petra/Raphael/Myself all while easily being able to replace any of them with Caspar. " I was on that tribe...I was still on that tribe after Dimitri mutinied, and there were 6 people there. Not only is this awfully presumptuous that that group would have just worked the vote (though it might have, you're at the end and I'm here) it also kind of implies I'm who you want dead if we don't win the challenge, and that kind of undos most of the goodwill you had coming into this FTC for me. Not just that you felt that, but you want to tout it as part of your strategic chops. Certainly not intentional, but being an afterthought has been an issue for me this game and that brought up the same feels again.

Edelgard, I was angry at times this FTC, almost all of them at you, I'm sure you couldn't tell :P. I was increasingly worried that the Edelgard I knew, who I liked was not the one who was speaking at FTC. Whether you had lost your way or just were never the person I wanted you to be certainly mattered a lot. Inconsistency matters a lot to me, even when there are multiple explanations. YOU EVEN CALLED ME SASUKE. It doesn't help I desperately wanted us to work together in more than a nominal way and just, neither of us went all in on that, you even voted me out and refused to consider flipping, though maybe the biggest issue in that lies in me.

Anyway, enough venting, I guess I should get to the important part.

Spoiler
In the end, I vote for Edelgard. Your explanations for what happened and why makes sense. I don't agree with all of them (I would have begged for another shot even if it meant only lasting as long as I could get immunities), but I understand them. Every time I was angry it left me with the next post you made (like after I asked you my second question I felt bad after your Petra compliment the jurors response). I see your logic, and I see your strategy. I see why you aren't afraid of Shamir. I see why you think tying the vote at 4 makes a lot of sense, and most importantly I see your heart. I see the passion you have for the game in all the effort of your responses, in the amount of work you put into relationships, and how much you valued everyone, me included. Hell, I hate address the jurors closings and I still was moved. Dorothea and Shamir, I respect greatly, they played good games worthy of votes. But to me you blew them out of the water with your Final Tribal Performance, and so I give you my vote, and hopefully the game. We better talk after this or this will be me:

[close]

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2021, 09:17:29 pm »
congratulations edelgard!

Gatekeeper

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2021, 09:17:35 pm »
edle - 4
doro - 3
shamir - 1
Greetings Reader! o7
Nothing to report!

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2021, 09:18:04 pm »
Edelgard wins <3

Thanks so much for playing, everyone.

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2021, 09:19:52 pm »
Congratulations, your majesty! For the Empire~!

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2021, 09:31:19 pm »
Much of the congratulatoriesationsings of the winnings!