Author Topic: 4th place, Final Juror: Ashe  (Read 1022 times)

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
4th place, Final Juror: Ashe
« on: December 14, 2021, 10:04:04 pm »
Dang dude. Good try. Welcome to the jury, sorry it turned out this way and thank you for playing <3

Hapi

• Jury
    • View Profile
Re: 4th place, Final Juror: Ashe
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 10:04:56 pm »
Good job Ashe. I honestly didn’t think you’d be the last Blue Lion in the game.

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 10:05:29 pm »
Feel free to fill us in on all the stuff we missed while sitting here waiting....

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 10:05:35 pm »
You play much of good of game Ashe! You do of the well and it much of shocking you be of here! You must be of the tell us of what we missing.

Raphael

• Jury
  • Big Kurtis Blow Fan Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 10:07:26 pm »
...it much of shocking you be of here!
[citation needed]

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2021, 10:08:08 pm »
Raphael you have been issued a citation.  Please pay me 100 in bitcoin.

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2021, 10:19:29 pm »
I'm definitely leaning to a Doro vote right now in big part since she escaped what I thought was certain elimination. Also would be pretty happy to see Shamir win. From my perspective Edel has actively tossed these last two rounds of the game to Dorothea for emotional reasons so I don't have a particularly high opinion of her atm.

...it much of shocking you be of here!
[citation needed]
Appreciate it Raph!

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2021, 10:29:59 pm »
I having of the questionings! Why no one be of vote of Edelgard of final 4?!

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2021, 10:36:07 pm »
Can you expand on the emotional reasons?  Im currently leaning Edelgard, but want to know why not?

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2021, 10:39:45 pm »
I having of the questionings! Why no one be of vote of Edelgard of final 4?!
For once this game (well third time probably) I told the person going home I was voting for them. From the in game perspective the big threats were Shamir and Dorothea here as Shamir was/is viewed as the dominant player over Edelgard.

Can you expand on the emotional reasons?  Im currently leaning Edelgard, but want to know why not?
She literally did not speak to me after I lost the immunity challenge so that's a question for Shamir.

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2021, 10:42:43 pm »
I read through the jury thread;

I'm astonished that Felix is bitter at me, you were the only merger besides Claude who was hard to talk game with.
Surprised Hapi was so negative on me.
Everyone else's distaste towards me more or less makes sense to me.

Also prior to the mess of an F4 round I had written a draft of my opening speech so I'll put that in my confessional for people to look at postgame.

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2021, 10:43:24 pm »
I not having of the distastement of you :(

Hapi

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2021, 11:02:19 pm »
I read through the jury thread;

I'm astonished that Felix is bitter at me, you were the only merger besides Claude who was hard to talk game with.
Surprised Hapi was so negative on me.
Everyone else's distaste towards me more or less makes sense to me.

Also prior to the mess of an F4 round I had written a draft of my opening speech so I'll put that in my confessional for people to look at postgame.

I think it was more of the heat at the moment of being forced into voting Lorenz the round I went out because you disappeared before the deadline.

Dimitri

• Professional Pumpkin Unpulper
  • Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2021, 11:04:55 pm »
Shame, now I'm locked in

Hapi

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 12:39:24 am »
I wanted you to know that I wasn’t really negative on you. There are just some questionable things that happened t during the game that baffled me. Though it worked out for you almost making it to the end!

Felix

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2021, 01:03:58 am »

You literally organized a vote on me the day after I found out my dog got cancer. I logically get that the reasons I was a target existed before then, but I don't see why you should be astonished I'm resentful with that particular timing.

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2021, 01:25:01 am »
shamir as dominant over edelgard? really?

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2021, 01:31:58 am »
I actually be much of thinking that Shamir play much of the good of game, but that be much before I seeing of her not be of vote of Edelgard this rounding. She going to have to be of explanationing why she not do of that. That my one of holding up. I going to be much of trying to understand decsionings that they make and how it be of sensory.

I much of the excitement to be of vote of this finale! This great of final 3 and I hoping they all bring of confidencings with them :)

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2021, 02:16:37 am »

You literally organized a vote on me the day after I found out my dog got cancer. I logically get that the reasons I was a target existed before then, but I don't see why you should be astonished I'm resentful with that particular timing.

I do want to be of say that of this roundings Caspar, Dorothea, Edelgard, Shamir and meself having of groupings and this round that Dorothea actually be much of vocalizationing of feeling "icky" about that you be of name of this rounding and she not want to be of vote of you for that reasonings. I just thinking that something that stick of out to me now that you be of say of something and Caspar can be of verificationings she say of this. It something I much of respectfulness of her about.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 02:17:15 am by Petra »

Felix

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2021, 03:08:37 am »
Thanks for the information, Petra. I think there are a few things I need to respond to tomorrow before FTC gets underway.

Raphael

• Jury
  • Big Kurtis Blow Fan Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2021, 03:18:20 am »
I actually be much of thinking that Shamir play much of the good of game, but that be much before I seeing of her not be of vote of Edelgard this rounding. She going to have to be of explanationing why she not do of that. That my one of holding up. I going to be much of trying to understand decsionings that they make and how it be of sensory.

I much of the excitement to be of vote of this finale! This great of final 3 and I hoping they all bring of confidencings with them :)

Ultimately both Shamir and Edelgard are going to have to argue why they were the dominant partner and not the other. Shamir isn’t emotional about this, if she’s taking Edelgard then she must think she has an argument.

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2021, 03:19:41 am »
Edel always gave me the impression she felt in control.  I was slightly jealous

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2021, 03:43:14 am »

Ultimately both Shamir and Edelgard are going to have to argue why they were the dominant partner and not the other. Shamir isn’t emotional about this, if she’s taking Edelgard then she must think she has an argument.

This what I going to be the most of interest to be of hear about. I also much of the interest to seeing of how finalizationistings see of their own gamings.

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2021, 03:47:11 am »
Edel always gave me the impression she felt in control.  I was slightly jealous

That how I be of feeling of conversationals with her. She say she much of work of how she making Shamir not be of want to cut of her and I spend lots of the timings be like "Shamir spend of so much time saying she person who be of mechanics of game, so she must be of knowing you be of shed of tight of shield if you going to say you the one in control" and yet she not take of stab of Edel and it making me think Edel actually having more of the control than even I be of the initially of say.

I much of the interest to be of see how Shamir see of relationshiping and why she thinking not take of stab of Edel be of good of move for her because I thinking she going to be competing for similar of votings of Edelgard.

I also curious to seeing what Edel be of do if she immune and not Shamir of final 4. It much of interest to me how final 4 be of play out. Like why not Shamir take stab of Edel? Why Edel make of tie on Dorothea? How Dorothea survivorment after I leaving?! I such of interest and this such of interest of final 3 to me.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 03:55:02 am by Petra »

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2021, 02:51:28 pm »
Heh, only just noticed Dimitri has a circle on his eye!