Author Topic: 5th Place & 7th Juror: Petra  (Read 2023 times)

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
5th Place & 7th Juror: Petra
« on: December 10, 2021, 08:09:30 pm »
It was a valiant attempt! And I think you definitely scared people with the item play :P

Raphael

• Jury
  • Big Kurtis Blow Fan Here
    • View Profile
Re: 5th Place & 7th Juror: Petra
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 08:10:24 pm »
And that's why I couldn't be upset about Edelgard not risking rocks.

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 08:10:30 pm »
I just want to be of a bit of the fun of on the way out! It much of good I get of 5th! I try of bestings :D

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 08:23:03 pm »
Also much of the hello to all of peoplings :D I be of home in a bit but if you having of questions I happy to be of discussionings!

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 08:52:55 pm »
sorry to see you here petra

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 08:53:57 pm »
sorry to see you here petra

Caspar :D I much of miss of you after you be of gone! I hoping you be of the well?

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 08:55:18 pm »
I am well! some sadness about the game but I tried my best and that was it!

I hope you are doing well, it was very fun to be of the working with you this game

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 08:58:05 pm »
You do much of good! Apparently you having some of plans I not even realizing you be of having! That good :D you also get of 7th that much of goodings!

I having much of fun of workings with you this game :D I glad I sticking of the up for you! You good of person :)

I mean I go because of two of idols being of the play and I knowing what happen if they do so I not able to do of the anything of else :D That just how it goings. I do vote of majority so if no idols I much be of set :D

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 09:00:04 pm »
Hahaha, I thought I was being all clever! none of my plans really panned out the way I thought though, who knew there was a secret society of women!

you played very well and that's a way to go out you can be proud about. I can't speak for anyone else but you likely would have had my vote going into an FTC there

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2021, 09:06:39 pm »
That's two fake idols in one game lol :D

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2021, 09:07:05 pm »
I've missed being able to chat with you Petra :)

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2021, 09:08:51 pm »
I've missed being able to chat with you Petra :)

Lorenz! I much of missing of you too :) If things not be of the get of crazy of f8, I was of the down to be of go with you far!

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2021, 09:09:51 pm »
Hahaha, I thought I was being all clever! none of my plans really panned out the way I thought though, who knew there was a secret society of women!

you played very well and that's a way to go out you can be proud about. I can't speak for anyone else but you likely would have had my vote going into an FTC there

What really funny of groupings of women is that I make of group (after be of the conversationals with them of the course :P ) I then try to get out of Edelgard in same of roundings :D

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2021, 09:11:39 pm »
Well I actually be of suggest of Shamir, but then Dorothea and Raph much of the say of Edelgard. It still funny though :D

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2021, 09:17:39 pm »
Oh I believe you, you were ready to go the way, as was I.  Nearly, nearly pulled that move off, but I gave up after that. Just ask Dorothea (postgame) if she ever believed I had a real idol, because it was pretty clear that was a No :D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 09:17:52 pm by Lorenz »

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2021, 09:27:30 pm »
For what it's worth Petra, my attempt to move with you and Dorothea was real, it was my attempt to put myself in the only way I could possibly win.  Without it, I could make Final Three, and simply get 0 votes for my play up to that point of time.  I might still have gotten 0 votes, but it was a genuine attempt on my part to not leave you on the outer.  It was very weird to me that you and Dorothea were ready to make a move to get out from the bottom, but the other people on the outer (Ashe) weren't interested.  Even if Ashe makes final 3, I see no reason to vote for him.  He is going to have to convince me.

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2021, 09:31:46 pm »
And I believing of you! That why I not want you to be of going of f8! But then things get of crazy and everyone say they want of you gone and there so many of stories it hard to keep of straight and you not exactly be of help of things. I not much of happy that things go of that way and if we just be of sit on hands, then I could have make of Ashe and of Caspar be of vote of Raph that roundings and we having of 5 votes we be of needing, but then there a lot of play of both sidings happening so it also possible that not of the real either. It just get to of point that I not able to be of stick of neck out farther than I do.

Ashe actually play of good of game, so I hoping people at least be of willing to be of hearing of him. I not thinking it be of as dynamic of Shamir, Edelgard or Dorothea, but of same of time, he making of most of major of decisionings and people happy to let him be of make of decisionings. This first rounding where because of idols he not able to make of his way, but how he supposed to be of plan for that?

I just thinking people not giving him of enough of credit, but I also understanding that other people games be such of dynamic that it possible it make of more sensory to vote of the others.

I hoping he be of approach of FTC way I think of because he could be of earn of my vote if he having of good of FTC.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 09:35:14 pm by Petra »

Raphael

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2021, 09:38:07 pm »
Ashe spent a great deal of time convincing me that it was feasible we reached the end together, and then when I asked if I could know why he was betraying me he told me that he didn't want me to know the reasons.  It's one thing to do that to a player you've never worked with, but when it's somebody who considers you an ally, fuck that.  I can't even start to pitch on why he should keep me if he refuses to tell me where he is.

Ashe will not get my jury vote no matter what.  Of course, I doubt he makes it there at all.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 09:38:31 pm by Raphael »

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2021, 09:44:24 pm »
I mean I not able to speak about of that :D

I just going to be of best of none of objectionabling when I go of to this FTC because I want to be of voting for best of game. We having much of different of experiencings with Ashe. I just also like that he still in despite mutiny of twice! He only one to be of use of that mechanic. I hoping he put together of FTC that at least make of me considering of vote of him because he do be of play of this game. He not be of passive. In fact, all of the 4 of these finalists make of active gamings so I much of the interest to see who be of FTC and what they thinking their game be.

If Edelgard win of final challengings though I thinking this game probably be of lock. If she not and be of final juror like I be of predictioning, then I thinking this going to be a lot more of the tough to decide of head. I much of enjoy my discussionings with Edelgard and she would be such of good of winner.

Dorothea much of amazing of game though, she much of fun to be of pair with because she always think of through optinions! I learn much of being of her ally of this game and she much of the creative, plus she push of her agenda but it never fall back of her! I hoping that be how she approach FTC if she get there. If she do, I not sure I having of any choicings but to be of vote for her.

Shamir need to be of cut of Edel here. If she not, then I get much of provings of wrong and I not sure how I can be of vote for her. If Edel win of immunity, I not going to be of fault of her for it if she say that be of her plan.

I thinking all of 4 of these people have of story and it just be of how they sell of that story of FTC and which one I able to be of agreement with base of observationings :D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 09:44:46 pm by Petra »

Raphael

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2021, 09:47:44 pm »
Sure, everybody kept talking about how Ashe was a goat and I never saw him that way at all.

The problem is everybody else is also going to have a great story so he's going to have to prove that his game was so much better than the others to overcome that bit of jury management and from what I know of the other players that's an insurmountable bar to clear.

Lorenz

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2021, 09:50:21 pm »
I could vote Ashe to win but its on him to convince me. As it stands its a No

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2021, 09:50:41 pm »
Oh I much of the agreement, and if that be of the reasoning not to vote of him I agreement of that. I just think he not of goat and I hoping people not be of see of him that way.

I also try to be of just looking of game of mechanicals and of paper, Ashe make of big of decisionings of key placings that I have to be of give him credit for. Plus he not mismanaging of me, so from of you perspective I can be of understandment, but you have to be of understandment of my perspectioning I not see what you see so I not able to have of same of opinions.

Felix

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2021, 09:52:28 pm »
So many items this game, seriously. Sad to see you here Petra.

Dimitri

• Professional Pumpkin Unpulper
  • Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2021, 09:54:02 pm »
Petra, sad and glad to see you again ^v^

Petra

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2021, 09:54:11 pm »
I could vote Ashe to win but its on him to convince me. As it stands its a No

This why I holding of reservationings until I seeing how he handle of FTC. I just hope people not be of treat him of bad because while he might not having of dynamic of game of others, he play well and I have of enough of humilitiationings to be okay with being out of played :D That how game of go. I wait to see how he be of handle it I just hoping we not be of "that jury" that much of nasty and of the bittering and we can be of see of game. If you not think he play of game as good of others, that fine to me. But let him have of at least a chance. He only one still of in to play key of mechanics, he make of key of decsionings of merger, and everyone want to be of work with him.

Were his decisionings of the best of his game? That I a little of skeptical of, but that why I want to see how he handling of questionings if he get of there.