Author Topic: Episode 16 Discussion  (Read 547 times)

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Episode 16 Discussion
« on: December 04, 2021, 08:32:38 pm »
F for the last Golden Deer and the last newbie! He had a good run though (double successful idol :D )

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 16 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:01:48 pm »
Even though I started watching late it was refreshing to see such a chaotic player in this game. I loved it hope they play more.

Although after the potential of a Shamir blindside, I have to admit the outcome of last round is a bit disappointingly bland. And it seems this round isn't gonna be too much more crazy. The only thing that will really shake things up this round is Raphael winning immunity, otherwise it will probably be another snooze round. Which would be weird since I've always found F7 to be like, the most dramatic round where the final foundations for the end game gets laid out. (idols not withstanding of which we have two still left so)

At least if Raphael goes, that would probably be the first 'blindside' that i've seen... blindside to him I mean,  not to like, anyone else in the game lol

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 09:38:08 pm »
Raphael just did the challenge and it did....not go well. I do not expect him to have immunity this round!

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 09:40:38 pm »
idk tho, when i ran this challenge in KSS all but one person did kinda terribly

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 09:42:41 pm »
Given my past experiences with the player behind Shamir, I think they're likely to win this one

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 11:22:22 pm »
Well, if Shamir wins at least it might get a little bit interesting. I'd imagine the Doro/Petra/Ashe/Caspar block would still push for Raphael. But if Shamir has immunity maybe she'll use her idol on Raphael and her, Edel and Raphael can idol out Petra. I think if either Petra or Doro is idol'd out, that little group of four will crack. Their only option might be an idol play this round though.

Still, its pretty early, lot could happen in the next two days lol

This challenge looks fun but I would be absolute ass at it.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 12:47:50 am »
I'd probably end up timing out on the jigsaw puzzles, just because I am terrible at timing.

Well that and the actual logic puzzle as well. I remember something similar in a previous game, I thought I did terrible by doing a bad mistake, I was a lot higher in finishing than I expected.

Judging from the jury forum, the players are correct in thinking Shamir is the lesser threat - I think she's just being viewed as a villain here though.
I have to wonder how far I'd have lasted of Lorenz hadn't idoled me out though. I'm fairly sure I'd be currently looking at going stab stab stab tbh. (If I made it this far without - which I doubt, I can see how I'm coping with work stress at the moment, and survivor stress on top of that would not be working)

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 05:33:42 am »
I feel like Lorenz idolling you out instead of Shamir was the second biggest mistake in the game

The first being Lorenz being given that idol

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 05:34:32 am »
I don't think Shamir values Raph anywhere near enough to idol him? Keeping the idol I'd probably just the best play tbh

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 07:51:05 am »
#ripgoldendeer
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 08:38:25 am »
That stuff up is going to be painful for Ashe over the next 12 hours.
But I think he'll possibly still get immunity.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 08:45:43 am »
Although I'm also assuming he took a 50/50 shot at getting the nemesis, so anybody that is able to actually figure out the next stage there has an advantage.

I wasn't watching the whole time as clues popped up, so unsure if it is just everyone getting stuck at having to find hidden things in modposts again. We saw how well everyone found the fruit.

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 03:18:39 pm »
I wonder how the all girls alliance is gonna navigate this vote, Shamir/Edie will want Caspar, Doro/Petra will probably want Raphael. Will they will all come together and agree to vote out Ashe? lol

I feel like between the two groups, Doro/Petra would probably win out in a push for Raphael, Shamir and Edelgard probably don't feel as threatened with their idols and basically having the ability to control the next two votes if they're smart. It kind of irks me though...

On one hand, yeah, its testament to their game that they can basically sit on the idols and just let their alliance carry them till the end, its a solid strategy. But like, the jury is already turning kind of against both Edelgard and Shamir. Moves are going to be needed and the sooner the better. I dunno, if I was a jury and the FTC came down to "I just waited to use my idol because I didn't have to scramble." doesn't sound like a compelling reason for me to vote for them, especially if they are gaining a bit more hate on the jury.

TBF I probably just really wanna see some drama...

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 03:19:02 pm »
i wonder if shamir has done too good a job making edelgard look like a threat to the point that she won't be able to win ftc
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 03:19:34 pm by Rhea »

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 08:58:39 pm »
So for any chance for stuff to happen here, we're reliant on whatever Doreathea's Hapi plan is.

I'm assuming since i don't recall reading anything existing about it before that confessional post (or at least it now being given a name - she did make reference last round to wanting to do a last minute switch)), that it involves forcing two wagons, and then making the third., Much like how Hanneman and Annette were voted out.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 09:00:30 pm »
Obviously that is a lot harder to do in merge with individual immunity available to be won.

But at the same time those votes I mentioned were not preplanned as going to go the direction they did.

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2021, 09:43:34 pm »
If specs have time; go post in ytnummi's hoard! That challenge is up next, spam is appreciated :P

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2021, 01:11:01 am »
I kinda like how Shamir is viewing Petra as the really big massive threat to her game but its really Dorothea who is the one who keeps trying to get her eliminated with no one listening to her. I would love a shamir or edie blindside again but I will not get my hopes up.  :'( it would be like in everyones best interest to get one of those two out, I just wish they could all see that haha.

Anyway

Ashe is leaning Caspar? It seems like everyone in the game wants Ashe in their final three nowadays, and with the next two rounds filled with idols I'd imagine hes pretty much a lock for the F3 at this point assuming he doesn't get accidentally somehow idol'd out.