Author Topic: Episode 15 Discussion  (Read 373 times)

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Episode 15 Discussion
« on: December 02, 2021, 10:33:51 pm »
Kung Fu Chess is a surprisingly good spectator sport
Also RIP to the last support link :(

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 15 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 11:06:20 pm »
No S-Rank supports in this game expect Shamir and Edie.

Was there any like secret benefit to voting with your support partner? I should really read pre-merge but I've been so busy putting stuff off I haven't found time.

I have a feeling that this round either Lorenz is going to explode or things are gonna kind of go all ass up and Caspar might wind up getting voted out. Still hoping for a blindside on one of the idol babes though.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 11:16:01 pm »
Support links were just cross tribal communication devices.

See the tea party thread in the rules.

We still technically have leader chat and challenge 1 victors. Although they're obviously not being used for the 1-on-1s that exist there now. I don't actually expect them to stay intact all that much longer, Raphael is going to be in danger for being an disconnected threat - the worst place one can sit, and not really anything he can actually do about it.

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 11:18:27 pm »
Raph not being of knowing of this, but if he not win immunity this rounding he much of dead.

Lorenz/Ashe/Caspar/Me/Dorothea planning on taking of shot at him.

Oh actually that could be fun if it comes into being. Considering Lorenz and Ashe don't seem to have the guts to go to rocks and the other three are pretty tight I could see this happening. But now I'm curious to see if that comes into being, if Shamir/Edelgard get wind of it and if an idol gets played with Petra or Caspar going home instead. I don't really see them wasting an idol on Raphael but the fear of being 5 down to 2 might be worrisome for them.

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 11:20:15 pm »
Support links were just cross tribal communication devices.

See the tea party thread in the rules.

We still technically have leader chat and challenge 1 victors. Although they're obviously not being used for the 1-on-1s that exist there now. I don't actually expect them to stay intact all that much longer, Raphael is going to be in danger for being an disconnected threat - the worst place one can sit, and not really anything he can actually do about it.

Ohh thanks for explaining Lysithea.

Yeah, Raphael is probably dead unless Shamir or Edelgard decide to pull a move with their idols.

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 02:00:23 am »
Lorenz vs Raphael is the real finale of this tournament. I'm hoping Lorenz wins it and goes on to win immunity tbh as that should really cause the scrambling to begin.

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 08:43:43 pm »
So it looks like Shamir/Raphael/Edelgard are probably going to move to axe Petra? I'm curious if Lorenz is gonna try and push Edelgard like he mentioned before or fold and go for Raphael. Raphael would be the easier of the two boots for sure, but an Edelgard blindside would be delicious. ...but honestly, even if he gets them to vote her, I think someone might let it slide to save face, which will have it blow up in their own face when Edelgard uses her idol.

I have a feeling it will be Raphael though, which sucks because Raphael isn't really in a good position anyway. But i guess how these votes go until someone in the larger alliances start betraying each other.

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 10:37:32 pm »
Quote from: Petra
So someone actually say they confirm of the moderatorings that this actually of a F2.

So it currently be of make of sensory for me to be of workings with Dorothea to F3, but if it F2

we announced f3!!! it's announced!!!!

Randolph

• Knights of Seiros
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2021, 02:55:18 am »

Petra has agreed we should push one of Edie and Raphael but I suggested we switch it to Shamir last second tomorrow.  We will warn and bring people in slowly, first with Caspar.  Sometime tomorrow, I'll ask Ashe to be near his computer about an hour before TC ends... The goal is to vote out Shamir without it getting back to her but I'm willing to drop this plan if it might put me in danger. 

I feel like in my history of playing games, gambits like this rarely work out, but if it does, this would be the game changing move. Taking out Shamir and potentially wasting Edelgard's immunity idol (assuming she uses it, which tbh I don't know if she will, she seems paranoid but not truly panic'd). If the idols weren't a thing, I think Dorothea would be my pick to win, especially since it looks like Petra/Doro/Ashe is a fairly solid threesome with Caspar still being a bit of a wild card. But I wonder if they manage to do this...

Petra/Doro/Ashe/Caspar - Shamir
Shamir/Edel/Raphael/Lorenz- Petra

If the four of them  agree to blindside Shamir, they could probably get Lorenz to jump on board with it. That honestly wouldn't even be that bad for him since it seems there are more in that group who are willing to take him to the end than the others (or well I guess Caspar and maybe Ashe). But seeing how Ashe folded so quickly last tie and Caspar is the one trying to push the Edelgard vote, I don't know if the two of them will be willing to vote for Shamir. Fingers crossed though.

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 03:07:32 am »
that would certainly make things exciting!

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2021, 07:51:20 am »
I think really we need that to happen.

Production make it so!

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2021, 08:30:00 am »
If they actually do flush one idol and take out the other, I think that would go down as one of the best moves in MS history.

With this group though I doubt it's successful. Last minute vote swings have definitely been successful in the past and do lessen the chance of leaking, but this cast is one of the leakiest I've ever seen. Majorly due to Lorenz but even the others don't seem to be able to keep a secret.

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2021, 02:40:27 pm »
we appear to have a live one today.

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2021, 06:45:31 pm »
From Petra: