Author Topic: 17th Place - Flayn & Lysithea  (Read 298 times)

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
17th Place - Flayn & Lysithea
« on: November 14, 2021, 08:03:29 pm »
I feel like both of you had very similar stories, and were on the up! It's unfortunate to see you both go :(

Flayn, managing to turn around that first tribal council was impressive, and you definitely made people feel bad about voting for you at this one. It felt like there was a lot of 'if there was any other option...' in confessionals - you got swapped to one heck of an active tribe, I think the most active without a doubt, so it was always going to be a huge fight to get out of there alive.
Lysithea, man what a story there. You seemed like the obvious boot early but managed to turn it around and had just managed to get into a very solid alliance structure, from what I could see. The idol was seriously unfortunate there and it felt like it could have hit anyone, Lorenz was certainly going back and forth on it a lot.
Thank you for playing! It was great to watch both of you, and I hope you enjoyed it even though it's come to a sudden end here... If you want spectator permissions, let us know and we can give you them.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
Re: 17th Place - Flayn & Lysithea
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 08:08:05 pm »
I have always had a dream of getting idoled out.
I can say that my game is accomplished.

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 08:32:27 pm »
Espeically funny when I was actually discussing potential idols with Edelgard, and halfway through my message to her about it when the deadline ticked over. I don't think it would have changed anything, as I would not have seen that coming.

You can spec access me of course. I might manage to stay active, considering that I did decide that I was actually willing to invest energy into this game once that swap happened.
I wish I'd had that at the start, but yeah I wasn't going to be in the mood for much given how little free time I'd had the previous week.
I think this morning I was actually drifting back to worry that work is going to be way too busy again today. (aka Mondayitis)

Flayn

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 01:35:34 am »
It was not unexpected and I’m happy to be here already!

Lysithea

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 11:39:42 am »
I think me going out that round it's probably a good thing.
My Monday fears turned out to be true - I'd likely have turned inactive again.

Yuri

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 08:20:04 pm »
@Flayn: I started Scythe last night, it's been fantastic.

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 12:25:19 pm »
Can't wait to get my hands on this game

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 12:25:41 pm »
An utter classic