Author Topic: Chapter 1  (Read 726 times)

Hapi

• Jury
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 1
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2021, 10:24:23 am »
That's so stupid

Hapi

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2021, 11:47:16 am »
Ferd, do you like not want to talk to me or something like that?

Geez I am trying to get to know you but you aren't talking to me.

Hapi

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2021, 06:35:31 pm »
Hello my beautiful spectators and spectatorettes its time for the low down with your host with the mostest Hapi

Apparently from what I have been gathering in messages is that I am well liked in my tribe because of my communication with everyone which is a good sign. I apparently am being seen as the leader of the tribe with trying to unify the tribe as a whole.

It started out with me and Petra getting along really well right off the bat and the same happened with Ashe.
We quickly formed a trio alliance after realizing that we all three wanted to work together.

Then comes along Caspar who after the first day of not really messaging because they had a really bad stomachache picked it up the next day and become another pleasant person to talk to which they quickly became the 4th person in our tribe.

Hanne is someone else who has been actively messaging a decent amount and we've been bonding.

Now comes the last three Ferdinand, Lysithea, and Marianne. I have collectively from the three of them received 7 messages. I had told Ferdinand this infromation and that if he wanted to save himself that the path of least resistance for him would have been to go after Marianne, but he decided to keep pushing for Lysithea who has already told me they are voting for Ferdinand. I don't think Ferdinand realized I was trying to help them there, but it's going to end up being the sword he falls on.