Does the nsg tell work?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by shiki »

this is going to give an impossible number of false positives - far far too many to be considered any type of 'tell'

from the posts you've given i am not even sure it is applicable to skitter let alone anyone else

(how has skitter reacted to similar 'jokes' as town - does this apply to all 'jokes' of this sort skitter has encountered as mafia or only the above, et cetera)

also i have read all of large normal 241, and have now reread the section you quoted, and i still do not understand what nero cain's 'joke' was supposed to be or why that would be funny to post and such

and i find it nearly impossible to believe that town's win percentage would improve if townies started treating more miscommunications and face value interpretations of others' posts as scum indicative

english is not the first language of many players among many other reasons players may interpret the same post differently

like i am probably not mafia at work everyday so 'missing' jokes or whatever probably isn't particularly mafia indicative

obvious jokes are not obvious to everyone

and players find enough reasons to scumread eachother for the way their brains work we really really do not need to be trying to codify things like 'not getting jokes' as scum indicative

shrug
feel free to delete this ghost

Return to “Mafia Discussion”