electoral college mafia. (full, maybe youd like to replace?)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

electoral college mafia. (full, maybe youd like to replace?)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by schadd_ »

OOBA

welcome to electoral college mafia.

the skeleton of this game is a 19 player normal setup. however, the voting mechanics during the day will be different: i will assign everybody to a voting bloc during the day. each player will be put into a group, and votes are allocated on the level of the group - so if a group of 5 players is, by plurality, voting player X, all 5 of that group's votes will be allocated to eliminating player X. here is a sample ending of a day while 11 players are alive
A, B, C bloc
A (2):
B, C
H (1):
A

D, E, F, G, H bloc
A (4):
G, F, E, H
not voting (1):
D

I, J, K bloc
B (1):
K
C (1):
I
G (1):
J

in this scenario, player A would receive 8 votes, and one person among B, C, G chosen randomly would receive 3 votes. days will end when a majority is reached (which would occur with this vote count), but i imagine most days will end at deadline on plurality (
so the day phases will be fairly short, 5 days and 15 hours and 30 minutes long
).

something to understand is that these groups will be chosen by me (as well as my team of consultants) to try to be as Evil as possible. to the best of my ability, i will organize the groups in a way that disrupts gameplay, creates unreasonable power dynamics and overvalues certain players' votes, exacerbates personality clashes, and generates a wave of Pure Nonsense that will influence execution choices. as such,
this is a bastard game
, however this paragraph is the extent of the bastardness: i will try not to create any obvious alignment information in these assignments (unless it is very funny) and
nothing else is fishy i promise
- it will be 15:4, normal setup (which you can expect to be not insane), no mod lying, etc. i hope to create a game that you can still theoretically take seriously in spite of it all.

if there are only one or two more town alive than mafia, this gimmick is not in play (votes occur as normal).

no hydras (we shall pretend this is a normal game)
  1. Xtoxm
  2. Vaxkiller
  3. OutWorldER
  4. mastina
  5. quiet
  6. bugspray
  7. Flea the Magician (potentially)
  8. Momrangal
  9. lendunistus
  10. flow trap
  11. Noraa
  12. Randy Savage
  13. T3
  14. Auro
  15. Gypyx
  16. mozamis
  17. tris
  18. Anya
  19. VFP
replacementes:

Last edited by schadd_ on Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:49 am, edited 19 times in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:50 am

Post by schadd_ »

i feel like it would only be in the spirit of things to capriciously kick like 3 people out of the game and bring us back to signup hell but, in any case, going to get started with this now.

tragically our final playerlist does not include nono but i will put them on tab in case we need a replacement which i suspect will happen
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Return to “Completed Signups”