Blitz 18: Wedding Invitational Mafia - GAME OVER

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

/confirm
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hi

will catch up soonish

<3
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Why/What the actual fuck are you guys voting me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 30, Cabd wrote:FYI she said yes and we are engaged and thank all of you for your assistance in this unique proposal method. We love you all.

Cabd out.

<3 congrats~
In post 49, Tammy wrote:Yay, congraulations Cabd and Penguin.

Confirming that the ffery curse is apparently only limited to newbie games, so yay on that one too.

Also also, I'm going to go grade and let you guys argue this one out. But, I don't see a problem with the pair claiming; I thought from the way that Bro was talking it was assassins in the balance or something, but meh scry's right it says lynched.

Bro - why would you assume scum get something if they kill cabd/peng?

IDK why, but I'm vaguely townreading this.
In post 52, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't think scum will gain any benefit if we have them claim earlier as opposed to later; the disadvantage to an early claim seems to be that two activatable ICs are stronger than two ICs known at the beginning of the game

This^

In post 83, penguin_alien wrote:Egopost.

In post 30, Cabd wrote:FYI she said yes and we are engaged and thank all of you for your assistance in this unique proposal method. We love you all.

Cabd out.

Thank you, everyone, for being a part of this. I'm very touched, and this community means so much to both of us.

Looking forward to watching the game! (and taking notes on how to detect demons should they show up at our shindig...)

<3333

In post 86, AngryPidgeon wrote:Bork is town. Gg ez life.

I agree with this too^

In post 248, Syryana wrote:I NEED ME SOME GOODMORNING COME IN HERE YOU FLIPPANT FELINE

THERE'S TWO FELINES IN THIS GAME, GETITRIGHT.

(
In post 356, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 349, Nachomamma8 wrote:ap who do I vote

IDK, Ceph isn't a bad vote I guess. I'm townreading most of the people who are around and you don't want to vote Syryana. What are your thoughts on Empire?

VOTE: Malakittens

In post 358, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Malakittens

Empire seems town enough.

In post 359, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 357, notscience wrote:Nacho can we wagon ceph if I vote first so you have plausible deniability

wanna wagon mala anyways? im not brave enough to vote cephrir yet

In post 360, notscience wrote:VOTE: mala
)

All three of you are fuckers for voting me.
Nacho is the worst of the three of you.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 379, notscience wrote:Btw guys pie and mala are townreading me ignore them they both are no matter what they say

:)

Shaddup.

I'm not actually townreading you so there's that!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 450, Empire wrote:Mala, how closely have you been reading this game so far?

(going to run a couple of errands and then do a full reread)

Pretty caught up, even with the current posts, why?

Also I'm not liking Nacho so if anyone can shed insight on if this is town game and why please do!

VOTE: Nacho

Also Tammeh, I don't get you. You don't like people townreading that post; you don't like them scum reading the post.

plus besides that post I'm pretty null on you.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 480, Empire wrote:I know, that's part of why I voted her but damn dude that vote gives me the heebie jeebies.

Mala, I asked because your posts seem a bit surface level and a bit light on the reads/analysis, no offense.

@P-edit: the first line was @Nacho's #474.

Eh, my read-play in Blitz games have been fairly off. So I'm trying to take a different approach and go for non-gut reads if I can. I'm looking for closer meta tells and such like that :\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 487, Cephrir wrote:
In post 484, Malakittens wrote:
In post 480, Empire wrote:I know, that's part of why I voted her but damn dude that vote gives me the heebie jeebies.

Mala, I asked because your posts seem a bit surface level and a bit light on the reads/analysis, no offense.

@P-edit: the first line was @Nacho's #474.

Eh, my read-play in Blitz games have been fairly off. So I'm trying to take a different approach and go for non-gut reads if I can. I'm looking for closer meta tells and such like that :\

what does like any of this mean. why, who, how, where, why what which.

Meanin' in blitz games I don't trust my gut. I mean seriously how hard was that to understand...?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 486, Tammy wrote:Mala - My problem isn't with people town reading that post. My problem is with you specifically town reading that post. I can't remember the last time you were actually able to read me as town except for that time you were scum and you read me as town even though I was lurky as hell. In all, I think that most all of my posts after are far more town, so I have no idea why you think a null sort of post from me looks town whereas posts that more represent town me you have null unless you realize your mistake in town reading me when you shouldn't and are calling everything else null to make up for it.

I don't really have much of a problem telling your towngame apart recently, but that's mainly because you have only rolled town recently. I think I have learned to read you better after we hydra'd together for a bit than when we didn't I would always be steamrolled by your scum game. I mean to each their own, but I don't think your posts have been as town as you think they are. I'll give you credit that you are decently good at emulating your town game when you're playing scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 525, Empire wrote:
In post 520, pieguyn wrote:Mala might be scum again. can someone who has more experience with her tell me if she tends to make content-light catchup posts like as town?

My problem is that Mala feels disengaged and distant. I've never played a game with her and it's been ages since I read a game she's been in, though.

P-edit: I read Mala as scum in TM based on what I just said here, actually.

TBH, if I knew this was going to be a blitz game i'd probably would have /outed even though I care for Cabd and Penguin deeply. (in retrospect this was my fault for prob misreading the PM) Right now, which will be starting Sunday I'm basically going to be pulling 50 hour work weeks until Christmas Eve since my coworker has decided to go to FL for a week, which forces me to cover her shifts plus my own.

Not to mention my last three experiences with Blitz games hasn't gone exactly well. First one I scum read all of the town and townread all of the scum. Second one I tried to move a scum-lynch onto a town-lynch; then got lynched afterwards for causing a big fuss. My last game I loathed every, single second of that game and would never want to ever have a repeat of that game, which made me fucking miserable.

So apologizes for being disengaged when I'm not really fond of Blitz games especially after my last one. :\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 630, Tammy wrote:
In post 501, Malakittens wrote:
In post 486, Tammy wrote:Mala - My problem isn't with people town reading that post. My problem is with you specifically town reading that post. I can't remember the last time you were actually able to read me as town except for that time you were scum and you read me as town even though I was lurky as hell. In all, I think that most all of my posts after are far more town, so I have no idea why you think a null sort of post from me looks town whereas posts that more represent town me you have null unless you realize your mistake in town reading me when you shouldn't and are calling everything else null to make up for it.

I don't really have much of a problem telling your towngame apart recently, but that's mainly because you have only rolled town recently. I think I have learned to read you better after we hydra'd together for a bit than when we didn't I would always be steamrolled by your scum game. I mean to each their own, but I don't think your posts have been as town as you think they are. I'll give you credit that you are decently good at emulating your town game when you're playing scum.

I'd include a gif that expresses how I feel reading this post right now, but I'm buzzed and tired and don't have the energy to search, but suffice it's one that expresses complete incredulity.

For more than a year now, you've been absolutely terrible at discerning town me. Every single game, all i remember from you is, "Tammy doesn't look town yet, Tammy's not town, Tammy's not convincing me she's town, etc." so I have no idea at all where you're getting that you don't have a problem telling my town game apart. One game you literally claimed I was read best on tone and while I was a mason spent the better part of day one dogging me and trying to claim that I'd scum slipped by using a tone or phrase you didn't think I would use.

So, no offense, but an arbiter of my town game you are not. Not even close. I am an expert on my town game, however, as I know when I'm speaking with my heart and I know when I'm lackluster as town. The post you called me town on, YOU should never have town read.

You used this same hydra thing when you were scum iirc. You claimed that you had a better understanding of my town game after we hydrad in we the purple when I lurked and wasn't around much until day three. And you used that to give me an easy town read when you really shouldn't have. That is what it felt like for you town reading that first post.

And if you are town here, you have absolutely no idea what makes me town or an understanding of how I look a the game and why, which is pretty clear from calling a null post town and saying the rest is null. And what was the last sentence about? Cuz it feels like you throwing shade for the sake of it and not at all anything natural that should have been following.

yep totally because I spent a good while telling titus to back off of you that game. Then there was the mini where I read you town right off the bat, also along with the newbie. Those are the most recent games. We haven't had any games where you were scum in a good while being Too many heads.

I mean you can compare that scum game with here, but why would I proclaim a townread on you knowing that it would cause trouble if I was scum. I tend to avoid these spotlight fights because I know I can't win them. I can't argue against you nor do I want too. I mean you are automatically jumping to I have to be scum because I townread you.

Also I don't get the thing with you re: AP. You were dead before Mantis/GM&I/AP were even able to post in BSG. :\ I also think I remember saying something about how I was pretty sure that you were town there. Again I was hiding as an alt at the time with only the mods/GM knowing who I was.

Sure tammy let's go with I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, okay? Would that make you happier. If it will let's do that.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yep, I had doubts right in the beginning, but then I started to townread you. I went and checked that PT.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

#fail.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 631, Cephrir wrote:
In post 609, Malakittens wrote:
In post 525, Empire wrote:
In post 520, pieguyn wrote:Mala might be scum again. can someone who has more experience with her tell me if she tends to make content-light catchup posts like as town?

My problem is that Mala feels disengaged and distant. I've never played a game with her and it's been ages since I read a game she's been in, though.

P-edit: I read Mala as scum in TM based on what I just said here, actually.

TBH, if I knew this was going to be a blitz game i'd probably would have /outed even though I care for Cabd and Penguin deeply. (in retrospect this was my fault for prob misreading the PM) Right now, which will be starting Sunday I'm basically going to be pulling 50 hour work weeks until Christmas Eve since my coworker has decided to go to FL for a week, which forces me to cover her shifts plus my own.

Not to mention my last three experiences with Blitz games hasn't gone exactly well. First one I scum read all of the town and townread all of the scum. Second one I tried to move a scum-lynch onto a town-lynch; then got lynched afterwards for causing a big fuss. My last game I loathed every, single second of that game and would never want to ever have a repeat of that game, which made me fucking miserable.

So apologizes for being disengaged when I'm not really fond of Blitz games especially after my last one. :\

i don't think that "you suck at blitz games" is the conclusion you're supposed to draw here

The truth of the matter is I do. As I said if this was stated that this was going to be a blitz I would have /outted. I don't have the time for them nor do I really have the skill set for speed games as I used to. I mean I must really be great at Blitz games for townreading all of the scum MOST the time.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

anyways I'm going to bed as I have work pretty early, so yay me!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ya'know I'm at work, but I really fail to see where this case that makes me scum is present. I mean activity wise I always vary between games. My wagon honestly feels like it's just a bunch of naked votes with no case. /:

As for BRO I'm pretty sure you recently misread me in a game unless I'm mixing up your hydra there with someone else that wasn't with Nacho, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

If you guys could hold off lunching me before my shifts over that would be grand because I want to sit down and read everything that's been presented.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Notty

Please.

Ya'know you barely did this during the last blitz when you took over our hydra.

So not really sure why you're deciding to just lurk,
Naked vote and pretend you're being obv town when you really aren't =\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alright,

so I reread those who have voted me. There's not one case really made besides maaaaaaaaaaybe Pieguy's case with . Something that struck me odd in regards to it is in TM Pieguy was really confident about reading me, but here she's seem to not be confident. Asking other people with experience to read me.

Other than that there's really no case on me.

AP was a naked vote almost, BRO was a naked vote, Cephrir's vote was naked along with Gif's/Mara's. It kinda comes off odd considering we had maaaybe Empire/Tammy as possibly reading me as scum. So I'm pretty sure that there has to be a scum or two hopping onto this train.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I can say even though Mara's been drunk posting I haven't really found much of her posts coming from a town-mindset.

I don't have really much experience with Cephrir besides when he was on the alt account, but even there it wasn't hard to read him because I was either scum or he was confirmed town. So with that said I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be looking for when trying to determine his scum or town meta.

BRO for me is kind of hard to determine his alignment as well. I have really only played against him when I was scum, besides maybe two games. One game he was a hydra with Nacho (i still misread the slot, but that's mainly because I had wisdom up my ass tunneling me the whole time, then me getting sick and my cat passing away which really caused me not wanting to play) and the second I was stranded in a PT for a whole Day of a game and took AP's townread on him because I was confident that the two of them could read each other.

I'm not really seeing AP as scum so I don't believe he's the scum on the wagon here.

GIF I haven't really ISO'd, but I do know what to look for. I rather just let Notty figure that out though because my experience with GIF is rather limited and he has the better history of reading GIF than I do. (I still have to sort out Notty though first).

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 810, Cephrir wrote:Naked votes are not scummy by default, the context is the thing

It annoys me when people pull that my wagon must have scum on it thing it's just incorrect

I mean how annoying is it to be wagoned with no basis of a case. I mean how the fuck am I supposed to dispute an 'invisible' case?? I can't and I'm sure you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone who can. If you do find someone who can dispute an invisible case let me know, so I can hydra from them and learn their ways of mafia.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Cephrir your vote is probably one of the worst of the votes on me. I mean you have barely interacted with me this whole game, but apparently found a way to hate every single post that I have written. It's just the timing of the fact you're willing to vote me when I'm pretty much in lynch range and then when the gear shifts you're willing to vote GM. It's like you are playing musical chairs and don't really care which one of us is lynched, but as long as one of them happens.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Never shoot Kittens, that's inhumane.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Notty if you're around, I'd like to talk to you about the game.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

tammeh -- how do you feel about cephrir & GM?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 823, notscience wrote:Im watching harry potter and my phones low battery but ill do what I can

Fire away

nope, id rather have your full attention. your reads were better in the blitz game wen you were actively posting than how youre posting now sio

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 831, Tammy wrote:
In post 827, Malakittens wrote:tammeh -- how do you feel about cephrir & GM?

ceph will take me longer than a day to get a feel for how I feel about him.

GM is leaning scum though I want to look at a past game if I have time to see if what pings is just play style. You hydra with her right? What is your read?

Well I'm not liking him at all so far.

I have only hydra'd with GM once so I never really got a feel about how she thinks during it as much as I liked. Plus every single game in the last ~3 months~ she's been scum. I mean I don't even think I know what town-GM would be like anymore ._.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mara really.

I mean you really haven't done much but whiteknight GM and if she flips scum somehow you're going to look really bad. I haven't really AtE'd as so much besides complaining about it knowing this was a blitz game whereas I thought it would be a large. I'm not good with fast paced games. I think I'm perfectly aware of my boundaries of Mafia.

I really rather people take a better look at cephrir since that's where I'm betting a higher chance of scum is. He's only placed two votes so far this game and they have both been on the bigger wagons after they both have gotten steam.

VOTE: cephrir

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

I really don't feel like voting GM even if it's going to be my only way to live. I don't really know what to look for her tow game anymore and the fact my paranoia has lynched her in the past for similar things she's doing now. Plus I'm not really goin to vote someone where I don't really trust the wagon supporters either so.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

I also am not seeing Notty town yet either. I mean he really hasn't done anything that I would expect from him.

I really only trust my town read on Tammy/Bork/possibly AP. I'm slightly townreading Empire too because I liked how he tried to engage me.

Pieguy bothers me a little bit. Mainly due to the fact all her past games she had no problem 'confidently' reading me, but this game I'm feeling that she's not wanting to take a hit for possibly misreading me. (Idk that makes any sense at all)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Cephrir can I have a breakdown of your reads rn?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'd been thinking about voting Syr all day since he's feeling the need to really post everywhere today but here which gives me bad ~feelings~. I agree with everyone else that his posting hasn't been what I'd expect of him from my first experience with him re:Blitz.

VOTE: syr

I'd probably only vote him or Syr. I'll vote GM if it avoids a NL, but I'm not really set on GM-scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 957, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 907, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 845, goodmorning wrote:I'm not the Bride or Groom but it would really be better not to lynch me.

for reference, GM's post in question.

I at least would not say this as a VT in a position to be lynched.

I think shes just saying shes town. In fact, probably this is more a VT claim than anything.

I think I've seen her say this when she's been a VT, but I know she also says shes when she's town too. I just don't really. I rather her just say it rather than us speculating tbh

(Nor do I understand why she needs to claim rn though /:)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

AP as I already stated. Cephrir' voting patterns in general feels off to me. I just kinda see him being an oppurnisrtic Scumbug and staying out of the spotlight, but trying to jump on the biggest wagons at the time.

I mean I don't exactly see what the original case on me was. Just saw a string of naked votes. I mean it doesn't all have to be scum driven, but there has to be at least one of them in that as scum. Faulty logic I know, but I just don't really see Cehprir as being town rn.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also I been liking Nacho's posts more recently as of late. Early game I didn't see a passion in his posts, but the last few pages or so I do see it rather than what I didn't see in BSG.

So nacho gets to move to the townreads for me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 953, Cephrir wrote:Syr does not look particularly town right now. What are the chances he and gm are both scum. Also gm still needs to actually claim.

Is there any way you can make elaborate on this a little more?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I think so yea

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well thanks fery!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ill address the firstpostin a minute, but when you get to your non-phone, I'd want you to elaborate on the Syr/GM thing.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Nacho.

If that's true that you trolled CC'd

I'm going to be pissed

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

If he's scum I won't be, but if he flips town then I will be.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mmk. Doesn't matter because even if you didn't CC I was reading your posting with him town so

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Idk I really still want to call macho town. I'm not sure if scum him would CC syr like that and then claim a no result.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wouldn't mind a Notty wagon. I haven't really seen a flicker of town in him all game yet and everything.

I wouldn't mind a Cephrir lynch either soooo

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yep cute BRO cute.

Remind me how saying you wouldn't mind lynching GM/I and not giving reasons isn't a naked vote...?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

How'd I chainsaw for GM?? I have really only mentioned GM once this whole game and that was just making fun at a Syrana post. Are you sure you aren't confusing me with someone else?
Maybe Mara instead?)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Still not seeing that as a chainsaw by any means. I wasn't seeing nacho town and so I was wondering if maybe I was wrong. I have read nacho-scum right in the past, but always chickened out when following it to the ground until it was obv that he was scum with a guilty /:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: notty

If you're town i wanna see it.
If you're scum I wanna see you roped.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

(still no case present, that's cool I guess.

Can't wait 'til my townflip so you guys can all hang your heads in disgust about how wrong everyone was in reading me)

VOTE: Cephrir

I'm okay with a Cephrir-wagon and a Notty-wagon everything else is a no-go!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1125, Ms Marangal wrote:I wanna vote gif now

Wish I had more votes

But you wanted to vote me yesterday?

Not hopping on this wagon-train that has magically appeared from yesterday.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not B or G. I'm however a PR though.

I'm the father of the bride.

I'm also a motivator. I targeted Tammy last night.

I was thinking about Nacho, but my paranoia got the best of me so I didn't /:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1195, BROseidon wrote:I guess she's sort of implied it in her posts, but I can't find an explicit claim. Maybe I'm dumb.

I think I have seen a soft claim of one from another player, but I'm refusing to point it out. I mean if I saw it and scum aren't dumb they probably have too, but invade they haven't I'm keeping it hush-hush.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Let's someone use two actions in the following night instead of one.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Anyways I really need to make a call about my insurance before my next shift. I should be back in time to be here to answer any questions.

If not I'm home at 9

I legit hate, hate Tuesdays

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

<insert rant about how my dads insurance just fucked me over>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

Same argument was made when I claimed neutral survivor in WTP1 and flipped neutral survivor in WTP1. Oh she must be lying because this was a role in Tierce/Vi game.

Also I don't really have the flavor on hand, but it was something something about feds and a reward for saving his daughter.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I looked at it after I posted and yeah it's basically that maybe talking about the Feds and all their cool gadgets and offering a reward if they would save your daughter. That's basically my flavor.

Well I really didn't feel comfortable motivating Nacho because I was really unsure of him. I didn't have any major townreads but maaaaybe Empire and Bork. I obv didn't want to motivate a scum read because we don't need scum being able to use two actions in one night along with their NK.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I looked at it after I posted and yeah it's basically that maybe talking about the Feds and all their cool gadgets and offering a reward if they would save your daughter. That's basically my flavor.

Well I really didn't feel comfortable motivating Nacho because I was really unsure of him. I didn't have any major townreads but maaaaybe Empire and Bork. I obv didn't want to motivate a scum read because we don't need scum being able to use two actions in one night along with their NK.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Jdkshsisnshdbdn

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

WIFI STOP BEING SHITTY

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

(Hint I'm always asking for a case now because I'm always being milsynched as town lately and I'm sick of it soooo)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I mean literally there hasn't been one case on me all game so far and the closest three to a case was Pieguy's possible case, BRO trying to link me to GM I guess (?) and my inactivity. That's basically about it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Anyways my fucking break is over fuck these ten-eleven hour shifts with just a shitty fifteen break / the other hour I had to make a call, errand and lunch. ;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I mean unless you can come up with something better that's basically a null tell on site wide that hasn't been beaten down like an old shoe that'd be great!

Yeah at least I'm trying to fucking scum hunt with what I have rather than trying to go after easy lynches because honestly GM and I are milsynched so much I'm not surprised with this player list we were the ones being sought after first.

I mean I really don't thinkNotty is town, but that's okay. I don't think Cwphrir is either, but other than what you call my 'shit' case is all I got on him. What I have seen with him on CN his play is so different that I really don't think he's town here /:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Notty

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I was reading him town at the end of D1 before the Syrana flip. Had my doubts when he said he could be trolling. Then had my doubts when syr flipped town. Then my doubts when somewhat away when he claimed no result cuZ I'm not really sure why scum!nacho would do that possibly knowing he could be lynched for it.

I have milsynched her quite a bit in newbies soo

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

We almost got milsynched in BSG if it wasn't for AP's govern and even then I'm
Not sure if I remember her being milsynched after that

Also autocorrect staph

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1329, Cephrir wrote:give us more reasons to instead of demanding townreads

I'm starting to maybe like you.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Tammy,

The reason why I'm not townreading Notty is because he seems to be lacking everything that j normally see from him in his town games. I don't really feel like he's believing in any of his townreads. I mean in the last blitz game he reached out to Mollie for reading is wrong and after her repeating ignoring him he went after for that. Here I haven't seen him really to reach out to anyone.

In the other game he didn't 'demand' everyone to townread him.

Just this whole game here seems different.

I truthfully think he's a higher chance for scum than GM.

(Not sure if this helps any with my explanation)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Why is nacho even on the list for you AP?!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Way to twist shit around.

I think you're just setting up nacho for a mislynch next Day.

I mean I know where you're coming from, but I don't really see nacho doing what he did last day and then saying he got a no result because I'd feel that's a suicide mission as scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I mean I really didn't see a point of saying lynch Nacho tomorrow. That's just me though =\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah pie actually feels more town right now in the last few pages.

Notty felt a little bit more town, but blech /:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

Town: Tammehs, pie, AP, Mara, nacho
Maybe town: Cephrir (I STILL DONT KNOW OKAY), BRO
Scum: Notty

GM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU. Same with marquis

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1494, Ms Marangal wrote:VOTE: mala

Make ur vote useful.

This isn't useful.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh work shift is back in a few minutes. Oh how I wish breaks were longer

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1500, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1498, Ms Marangal wrote:I don't wanna lynch gm

i don't have any confidence in you as a scumhunter

Ouch much.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

Omfg wtf.

.___.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

IDK WHO TO TRUST

;-;

I KINDA REALLY LIKE PIE LATELY

AND I DONT REALLY LIKE MARQUIS

VOTE: MARQUIS

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1576, goodmorning wrote:can they really not both be bgs? i feel like there is some overreaction going on here.

so you think they are both bgs?

>.>

btw why aren't you interactign with me at all

your feline sister needs love!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1580, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1578, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1576, goodmorning wrote:can they really not both be bgs? i feel like there is some overreaction going on here.

so you think they are both bgs?

>.>

btw why aren't you interactign with me at all

your feline sister needs love!

Kinda, yeah?

Because we never seem to be on at the same time and
so many posts
!!

You really like pie over Marquis here?

p-edit: I don't agree.

I do. I can kinda see the way Pie's weird behavior is trying to avoid being "super obv town" in past games to not draw the NK, but to use her ability as a BG efficently. IDK if that sounds weird.

I wasn't really liking Gif, but maqruis didnt make me feel any better soooo

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Omg it's time like this I wish I had a sibling because I'm watching my hairdressers kids play mario together and it's so fun and cool and they are in different rooms and omg I need a sibling halp

(Or at least someone i could do similar stuff with)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

/:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Trolol.
He just sits there and pushed him into the box to clear the level.

Okay distractions and I'm sorry but it looks so fun

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Notty.

Also Tammy I got milsynched in another game (lylo none of the less because I didn't want to lynch GM that game).

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=63109

^ that's if you care to read it, if not its whatever.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

When I flip. Do me a favor but lynch Notty & Cephrir.

AP, Tammy, Mara & probably nacho are town.
Pie is probably town too same with Nati.

~Bro could potentially be town.~

I think Empire could be town too, but fuck too many townreads. /:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1863, Nachomamma8 wrote:who did you motivate last night?
could you answer my motivate related question?

Kinda want it to be a ~surprise~ if you're gonna lynch me so scum can't RB it!

Also the person just gets two actions in the following night that I motivate them.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

MaLa is just really busy

MaLa can't stand that half the game is going the easy way out

And nacho enjoy your two actions next night!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well i was going to make an OUAT joke, but it doesn't work. Carry on. :(

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is fucking dumb.

Also the townread on Empire is weave ring since he's not taking a stance on Notty & I.

Notty and Cephrir are scum.

Tammeh, pie, AP, Mara are town. Nacho's probably town! Nati is prob town. Bro can maybe be town, idk?

This game makes me hate everything.

.___.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

hush

you are pretty bad all game with your voteparks.

so you have zero room to talk b/c of that.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ya'know

i'm going to giggle

when you derail a second scum lynch

mainly because you're ~townreading~ them for unknown reasons

I mean Mara you barely engaged with me. So I really don't know where this 'scumread' on me is from.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

.-.-

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”