Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:08 am

Post by AGar »

Thor665 wrote:
AGar wrote:Thor, Gud vote was based on his admitting to claiming an anti-town role to further an agenda. Town doesn't have agendas.d
If he'd said 'to further scumhunting' would you still be voting him?

Why am I not getting a super town read off you today dude?
1) I don't agree with fakeclaiming an anti-town role to begin with, and to "further scumhunting" would be a sketchy reason at best. I'd probably be hard-pressed to believe he was doing it for a pro-town motivation. So likely, yes.

2) I dunno, really.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

AGar wrote:1) I don't agree with fakeclaiming an anti-town role to begin with, and to "further scumhunting" would be a sketchy reason at best. I'd probably be hard-pressed to believe he was doing it for a pro-town motivation. So likely, yes.
I don't think there's any question it was a poor action.
Why was it a scummy action though? Which anti-town role wants to paint a giant target on its chest day one? The action was bad and relatively pointless regardless of his alignment and is thus a null action - why do you disagree?

I asked you the 'scumhunting' question because, quite literally, you summed up your case on him as using the word 'agenda' and that's just terrible.
sims5487
sims5487
Townie
sims5487
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:53 am

Post by sims5487 »

Thor665 wrote:Why was it a scummy action though? Which anti-town role wants to paint a giant target on its chest day one? The action was bad and relatively pointless regardless of his alignment and is thus a null action - why do you disagree?
If you go back and look, the case against Gud as scum really starts to heat up just before he claims SK. I think it was less of a target-painting tactic and more of a diversionary one. He knew he had slipped up and came off as scummy, so as a last-ditch effort he claimed a role that would justify his weird actions without being scum.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

Vote Count
Day 1 Vote Count (#14)

Guderian
- 6 (Reckamonic, singersigner, Powerrox93, Seraphim, sims5487, AGar)

AGar
- 2 (Blood Queen, Rhinox)

Seraphim
- 1 (Carrotcake)

Powerrox93
- 1 (Thor665)

Reckamonic
- 1 (Guderian)

Not Voting
- 1 (ConfidAnon)

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for December 21st, 2010 at 1:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Powerrox93 will be V/LA after Sunday, December 26th until an unknown time.

Rhinox is V/LA on the weekends (Friday to Sunday)

You have FIVE days to lynch.
[/area]
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

@sims - okay, I could buy that, what was his slip-up that made him feel busted prior to the SK claim? I just sort of recall the wagon being RVS.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Guderian »

Hello all,

My name is Conrad. For the last week and a half, I have been on vacation. During that time, my little brother saw fit to start using this account to play some game. Instead of not using this account, he has abused it.

I have just returned. I have read this game, and from what I can see, I would like to deeply apologize to all people playing this game. Instead of a game of mafia being what it should be, a fun gathering of like minded people, he-- and this account-- have turned it into a virtual cesspit.

I am greatly offended and saddened by what has happened here. Being courteous to your fellow man and woman, respectful, Is what I hold most dear in this world. This has been grievously violated.

I understand if you no longer want to continue having this account in the game. At this point, I can either replace out, be lynched, or whatever the players in this game may choose. Nothing excuses this behavior. Losing is one thing, being a dick totally another.

Thank you,

Conrad
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

Out of all the things I expected to happen in this game, this was definitely not one of them.

Um.

Well, there's always the off-chance that he's telling the truth. And then there's the chance that this is the next in a string of bizarre gambits to try and shake the lynch off of him.

I don't know how much I want to deal with the WIFOM.

Lemme consider things but my gut reaction is that we lynch him regardless.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Guderian »

If you would like me to replace out at this point I am totally fine and agree with that at this point.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's not so much replacing out. Your play hasn't offended anyone. It's just been unbelievably stupid and this, coming from what's happened previously, just fits in with your attempts to shake off being lynched, along with the Serial Killer claim, the daykill, and your stated "attempts" to "cure" Mini Normals.

I'm not questioning your trustworthiness. I'm not going to hold this game against you if we play again. But in this game, I really still think you need to be lynched, not replaced. If everyone else disagrees, I guess I'm fine with a replacement too.
sims5487
sims5487
Townie
sims5487
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 am

Post by sims5487 »

He's fucking with us.

Lynch him.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

0_o
._.
meeeeeeep?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Guderian wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Conrad. For the last week and a half, I have been on vacation. During that time, my little brother saw fit to start using this account to play some game. Instead of not using this account, he has abused it.

I have just returned. I have read this game, and from what I can see, I would like to deeply apologize to all people playing this game. Instead of a game of mafia being what it should be, a fun gathering of like minded people, he-- and this account-- have turned it into a virtual cesspit.

I am greatly offended and saddened by what has happened here. Being courteous to your fellow man and woman, respectful, Is what I hold most dear in this world. This has been grievously violated.

I understand if you no longer want to continue having this account in the game. At this point, I can either replace out, be lynched, or whatever the players in this game may choose. Nothing excuses this behavior. Losing is one thing, being a dick totally another.

Thank you,

Conrad
Oh geez.

I've seen the "troll in a game, claim sibling was at the cause, deny all involvement, beg for mercy" ploy on nonmafia websites several times before. Gud, your play has gone from VI to troll, and keeping you in the game is just going to cause future problems for everyone involved.

Unvote, Vote: Guderian
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote Count
Day 1 Vote Count (#15)

Guderian
- 7 (Reckamonic, singersigner, Powerrox93, Seraphim, sims5487, AGar, ConfidAnon)

AGar
- 2 (Blood Queen, Rhinox)

Seraphim
- 1 (Carrotcake)

Powerrox93
- 1 (Thor665)

Reckamonic
- 1 (Guderian)

Not Voting

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for December 21st, 2010 at 1:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Powerrox93 will be V/LA after Sunday, December 26th until an unknown time.

Rhinox is V/LA on the weekends (Friday to Sunday)

A lynch has been reached! Stand by for flip and flavor. Everyone may talk but Guderian.
[/area]
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Flip and Flavor
After the shocking revelation of the photos, panic started to set in with the guests that were with you. Someone brought a dry-erase board from the kitchen, put it up on the wall, and was taking a tally of the votes of who should die. Many people put up good cases, many people put up bad cases, but one person's behavior stood out more than the rest.

Mr. Guderian, a mild mannered yet paranoid man, kept eyeing the the safe in the corner of the room constantly. Soon enough, people started dropping their fights with one another and noticing his constant double-takes towards the safe. "Uh....hello, sir? Why do you keep looking over by the safe?" said one guest.

"Huh? Oh...uh....it's...it's nothing. Lets just keep going. I don't like this guy's attitude beca-"

"No, seriously." You cut him off. "You seem to be interested in that safe for some reason..."

"Guys....come on, I was just...I dunno, I've never seen a safe that big before in my life, so I...."

"Do you have something to hide?"

"Uh.....um.....guys, come on..." His voice started to get weak and frail. He started saying less and less.

"Which photo was yours? What did you do?" said another guest.

"Heh, I bet he killed somebody or something, that's why he's so paranoid about it." joked another.

Out of nowhere, a wave of panic set over Mr. Guderian's face due to the paranoia. Everyone stared at him.

"....guys, seriously, it's not what you think."

The guests burst out in anger towards this man in reaction to the statement. Many people shouted, like an angry mob. "MURDERER! HEATHEN! KILL HIM, HE NEEDS TO DIE!"

Mr. Guderian turned and ran up the stairs. You and the rest of the crowd chased him down, but little did you know that a guest ran into the kitchen, picked up a steak knife, and joined the crowd. You cornered him at the end of the hallway.

"What have you done?!?! Why are you so paranoid!?!?"

"GUYS, I didn't do anything! I swear, I'm innocent! Stop this, right now!" said the confused man. "If you don't.....I SWEAR, I'LL SHOOT YOU!"

He puts his hand under his shirt to act as if he has a gun. The rest of you stare at him like he has three heads.

"This is ridiculous. He needs to die!" said one person in the mob. Suddenly, a hand came out from the crowd and grabbed Mr. Guderian's sleeve. He was pulled into the crowd. People started punching him, choking him, holding him so others can get at him. You stand back in horror. He was pushed back and forth, and into the knife of the person who grabbed it in the kitchen. He screams out in pain. After being stabbed multiple times, he loses strength and collapses. The mob picks him up and carries him down the stairs, leaving a trail of blood. They open the front door to the cabin and toss him outside, locking the door behind him. He runs up to the window, bleeding to death.

"GUYS! I didn't murder anyone! I didn't do ANYTHING! I'm just..I...oh god...it's so cold, let me in! I swear, you guys will pay! I swear..."

He pounds on the reinforced window, whimpering. Random screaming and crying followed. Two guests held the door shut, while the rest of you waited for his inevitable death.

*pound pound pound*

"STOP IT, GUDERIAN. We're not letting you in!!" You yell out in a panic.

"...hahaha...I'm sorry....Guderian's not in at the moment...this is his brother...if you'd like to leave a message...please do so at the sound of the beep.

...beeep."

Then silence. The crowd freezes in horror. It's obvious that the paranoia and fear of death turned him insane.

Three hours pass...

By this time, the snow had piled up to a couple of feet, and the thermometer showed -10 degrees farenheit. The crying, pounding and screaming had stopped long before, but you decided not to risk opening the door. You finally gain the strength to open it up and check his frozen and bloodied body for the key. You climb upstairs, open the door to his room.....and find it impeccably clean. A made bed. Everything neatly tucked away. No guns. No notes. No technology...just the room of a simple man.

In a panic, you run downstairs, unlock the safe, and pull out the pictures. Finally, you find the one of the man fitting Mr. Guderian's description.

In it, he is caught jaywalking. Not a murderer at all. Just a man with a history of paranoid fits.

Tears well up in a few of the guests' eyes. You hang your head in shame. One person vomits.

After throwing the two bodies into the cellar, you open up a bottle of Jack, pour yourself a shot and turn to the guests.

"We need to take this night to rest...we've obviously lost focus of what needs to be done and who is at fault. I suggest that all of you go to your rooms and get a good night's sleep." The rest of the crowd agrees. You all walk up to your rooms. In your room, you go to lock your door...but notice that there's no lock on the inside. Locking the door from the outside doesn't allow you to close the door.

"Who the hell designed this cabin? It's like it's designed to have people invade your space..." you say to yourself, as a slowly creeping panic flows over you. You realize that everyone has access to your room.

You stare at the ceiling, in fear that something will happen to you. Your eyes do not shut once that night.

Guderian,
Vanilla Townie
, stabbed and left for dead Day 1!

It is now Night 1. I do not have the power to edit the main post due to the recent board weirdness, so keep that in mind. Everyone has 72 hours to send me their night actions, and if a night action is not sent in by then, no night action will happen. The quicktopic(s) will also be open at this time. Night will end at December 19th, 2010 at 7:00:00 PM.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I made a mod error. Give me a bit.

EDIT: What happened is that I thought today is Sunday, so I turned it to day. However, not everyone got to send in a night action and I thought said people were late to send it in.

Hang tight. Those that have already sent in night actions may not change their action. Night is still continuing.

Also, just to let you know, this will probably not affect anything, so don't go panicking. Hang around until tomorrow.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I am extending Night 1 to Monday, December 20th at 2:00:00 PM EST to prevent metagaming.

Once again, those that have sent in your night actions MAY NOT change them at this time. That is all.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Alright, nothing was affected. The game will continue. I apologize for the mixup.

I will add in flavor when I have time. Rhinox was the flip before I shut down the thread, by the way, so nothing has changed and no one has any extra information (I made sure of it).

EDIT: Flavor.

You suddenly jolt awake. You look at the clock.

8 AM. Early morning.

Somehow, when fearing for your life, the nightmares have melded into your consciousness and you passed out from sheer exhaustion. You have a raging headache and feel like you got run over by a truck.

You notice that you are starving, however. You haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. You take a quick shower, dress in casual day clothing, and walk downstairs. You scream in terror.

The other 9 guests run downstairs to see what has happened. They are welcomed to the sight of Rhinox, a well built and muscular man, hanging from the chandelier by his leg. His stomach was cut open and his intestines were dangling down, dripping blood onto the floor.

After cleaning up the body (and finding the key on his person), cleaning up the floor and throwing Rhinox into the basement, you open the door to his room. Although it's very messy and disheveled, you find absolutely no traces of mafia activity. You walk downstairs and open up the safe to find his pictures.

There are two pictures of him. In one, he is taking steroids in the comfort of his home. In the other, he is hurting his wife.

Steroid rage. You almost were glad that he was dead, and then you remember that he was in the same position as you...besides, you're no saint either. The last day was a blur, but you try to keep your thoughts focused and try not to think of the past...

...suddenly, screams and yells interrupt your daze. They are trying to find the next lynchee.

"Don't let them bring you down to your level...that's not what you're here for..." you say to yourself, as if the barbaric proceedings weren't savage enough.

Rhinox,
Vanilla Townie
, eviscerated Night 1!

It is now Day 2. Deadline is January 2nd, 2011, at 2:00:00 PM EST.

Vote Count
Day 2 Vote Count (#1)

Not Voting
- 10 (sims5487, Seraphim, Blood Queen, singersigner, Powerrox93, ConfidAnon, AGar, Carrotcake, Reckamonic, Thor665)

With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch and 5 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for January 3rd, 2011 at 2:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Powerrox93 is V/LA from December 26th to December 28th.
[/area]
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

You want this one.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

@Everyone
(Have already said this to DH)
:
I'm on LA 26-28 December

@BQ:
Happy with what I said?

Noted and thank you.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Well then. There are some things I want to look into, but I am going to be busy the next few days with Christmas and whatnot. However, the last day of school is tuesday, so from then on I'll have some extra time.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: AGar

sims is almost definitely town.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm going back to my gut and saying Carrot's scum. Who the heck tries to make an alliance with an SK?

VOTE: Carrotcake

Thor, why AGar? and what's your read on Sims (though I'm almost certain I agree)?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Wagon analysis go go go.
Guderian - 7 (Reckamonic, singersigner, Powerrox93, Seraphim, sims5487, AGar, ConfidAnon)
Who is willing to bet that there's at least one scum on here, if not two?

Reckamonic
singersigner
Powerrox93
sims5487
AGar
ConfidAnon

Confid's hammer is slightly fishy but he probably made the right decision ending the day. It had simply gotten too ridiculous and replacements would have just bogged the game down. Probably not a scum hammer. I'm fairly sure sims is town. singersigner and Reck/Dram are probably town too but I wouldn't put money on it.

AGar and Powerrox are who I'm going to be watching today.

Also worth noting who stayed off the wagon...seeing as only three of those players are alive. Rhinox and Guderian sorta died leaving

Blood Queen
Carrotcake
Thor665

Willing to bet there's one scum in that little group. I refuse to believe all three scum were on that wagon. Given that the pool is quite a bit smaller...

Vote: Carrotcake

*waits for inevitable accusations of OMGUS*
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

That was a little fast Seraph. What makes you think Carrot's scum over BQ or Thor? You have a lot of speculation and analysis semi PoE-ing those
on
the wagon, but what do you make of those
off
the wagon?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I had been writing that post for a while. I saw no reason to change my vote based on your vote.

I have some specific reason for voting carrot but I want to see a reaction first. Thor, I'm fairly sure, is town. Blood Queen hasn't posted enough for me to get a solid read.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

singersigner wrote:Thor, why AGar? and what's your read on Sims (though I'm almost certain I agree)?
AGar because he's suspicious to me since he doesn't look more town.

Sims is town because of his last post yesterday. The 'He's Smurfing with us, lynch him' vote just doesn't strike me as something scum would have the balls to say while pushing through a mislynch. I'm pretty sure the scum on that wagon came prior to Gud developing a second personality.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”