Mini 712 - Capital of the World! - (Game over!)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Wait... did the mafia not even SEND in a kill night 1?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by don_johnson »

apparently they did not send in an nk. their quicktopic wasn't very active either, so when i came in i was pretty surprised and unprepared. not to mention that scumbuddy number two was already on the block.

riceball, i had nothing so when you pointed out my meta i had to go with it. i hope you realize i was lying my ass off. i didn't pm any mod. i was hoping to get one more day, knock off K7 and pin everything on spyrex. i really didn't thinki could win, though. oh well.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by CF Riot »

GJ town. I called it right on Tax. I honestly thought Ricebrook was the last scum over Don though. The whole random vote thing that MP got caught on was because he was the 2nd to vote SRD, so I figured SRD/Don was town. I also had this paranoia building in the back of my head that Rofl was scum for some reason, but it was really unfounded. SpyreX gets bonus points for keeping his "post restriction" up the entire game. =P
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In addition, why in the name of everything holy was CFR on the block and not one of the obvious voting block that you should have KNOWN wasn't going to turn on each other?

Seriously guys. :P
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

don_johnson wrote: pin everything on spyrex.
yeah, this would have outted you completely, my trust (and likely rofl's too) was completely in the emperor by the time you replaced in. The Four Horsemen (and later the Triad) trusted one another because we had already taken control of the game and pegged two of the scum
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by Porkens »

CF wrote: The whole random vote thing that MP got caught on was because he was the 2nd to vote SRD, so I figured SRD/Don was town.
Oh wow, I forgot who Don replaced! That's really funny to me that both scum were connected from day 1.

Oh, I forgot to mention earleir; I really thought the whole "I'm playing with you in another game in which I am town and you're playing differently than you are now so you must be scum but omg we can't talk about that other game" was really borderline at best. I don't think you should even engage in these kinds of discussions.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 am

Post by killa seven »

@don why dide you freak out when i called you out? i preter much knew you where scum but i let the treao go all over you and end you, and i admit i was wrong.. the 4 horsemen idea was good and you all were town.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

i would never have targeted CF, i have no idea why they did. any advice on how i could have played better is appreciated. so porkens are you saying i was playing the right angle in response to rice, because he basically voted me on meta?

K7: how did i "freak out"? i really felt that i needed to be active there at the end if i had any chance, especially considering you guys had it narrowed down to me or rice.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

now you guys see how i could confirm kuribo, and why rolefishing is scummy

when there were two scum alive it was still theoretically possible for kuribo and spyrex to be scum together, but once we nailed tax i knew kuribo had to be town because either a) spyrex was telling the truth and therefore i had doc protected kuribo or b) spyrex was lying and therefore he was the scum and not kuribo
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

roflcopter wrote:now you guys see how i could confirm kuribo, and why rolefishing is scummy

when there were two scum alive it was still theoretically possible for kuribo and spyrex to be scum together, but once we nailed tax i knew kuribo had to be town because either a) spyrex was telling the truth and therefore i had doc protected kuribo or b) spyrex was lying and therefore he was the scum and not kuribo
i don't really understand a), but i was counting on b) for endgame. yes, rolefishing is scummy. i was trying to ask in such a way that allowed you to answer without revealing yourself. i also tried not to just ask, but i thought it was late enough in the game where you might offer up the info. i figured you were cop. you had mentioned that spyrex was confirmed because of his day 1 ploy, but that didn't make sense to me, because if he was scum he could have made the same ploy. the fact that mafia didn't send in a nk actually may have helped me if i could have made it one more day.

i must say, this was one of the most enjoyable reads i've had to date. i initially checked it out to meta spyrex for another game i was in and was like,"what the f-?" porkens day 1 math case is classic, and the horsemen were fun to read.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Porkens »

Ahhh, the "confirmed" business finally makes sense to me. I don't think I would ever have figured that out in-game.

I'm glad you enjoyed the Game, Don ;)
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”