Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Incognito »

Post 1377 is still insane everytime I look at it.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Patrick »

Guardian PMed me during day 3, calling GC/TDC as the scumgroup.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Incog wrote:The guy has a pretty good scumdar
Heh. I like how he totally called the TDC/GC scum pair but then offered no follow through. Talk about missed opportunities!
Incog wrote:How could you not recall the argument? D: That argument was epic. haha.
Now that I think about it with a more clear head, I actually do remember that argument and remember that what I was saying made complete and total sense. I didn't understand how you took your position at all.

Oh well!
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Post by eldarad »

Incog wrote:You really had me worried there during D3. Confused Remember that "eldarad feels natural" from Satin Doll? Well...
Yeah, that was possibly a mistake. I wasn't playing naturally on D3 - I was trying to pile on so much WIFOM that the mafia were robbed of the option of killing for WIFOM reasons. Maybe I should have focussed on being eld-town.
Also, I got it in my head that Incog-scum was a possibility because of your flip-flop on Huntress shortly before killing her.
The irony of GC flipping scum when I had picked apart his role claim...and then changed my mind completely...does not escape me.
GC wrote:Now that I think about it with a more clear head, I actually do remember that argument and remember that what I was saying made complete and total sense. I didn't understand how you took your position at all.
See, that's weird. Because you were basically defending my position, but at one point I found myself doubting your sincerity because even I didn't believe your logic made sense.

My scumdar was just awful this game, which I guess shows how well the scum played. But I am quite pleased that I was able to read what the mafia were doing, even if I didn't know who they were. Once we got to lylo it was actually quite an easy choice for me.

I'm also well impressed with how we managed to lynch Xtoxm, lol.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 am

Post by TDC »

eldarad wrote:I'm also well impressed with how we managed to lynch Xtoxm, lol.
Yeah, neither GC nor me really pushed that one, it was a genuine town effort :p
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

TDC wrote:
eldarad wrote:I'm also well impressed with how we managed to lynch Xtoxm, lol.
Yeah, neither GC nor me really pushed that one, it was a genuine town effort :p
And I still think it made genuine sense. Given his PM, it's still completely beyond me what was Xtoxm thinking in that "I've already said, it's just the boost..." post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”