ZTR
ZTR
Townie
ZTR
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by ZTR »

I honestly thought it was a bullshit kill seeing as the role I used was in the first post, and I summarized it in my own words. Hey, it's just me though.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

I sympathize with ZTR on this, but I can see where Tar and bird are coming from, too. I think it's controversial and there is no standardized policy regarding this. Was ZTR really quoting his PM or just quoting the mod? It's ambiguous to me, but I can understand how others would see it the opposite way.

In this case, I don't think it would have affected the game that much because it looked like ZTR was going to be lynched that day anyway.
ZTR
ZTR
Townie
ZTR
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by ZTR »

Would have been nice to be a regular townie though, instead of a neutral survivor who can't win because I
summarized
the post on the first page. :o
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Santos »

I claimed scum because I was trying to divert the attention away from the other scum. I just wanted a scum victory.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Moses le fou
Moses le fou
Goon
Moses le fou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Moses le fou »

Santos wrote:I claimed scum because I was trying to divert the attention away from the other scum. I just wanted a scum victory.
You do realize that they weren't on your side, right? So you went out of your way to lose. For the second time this game.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

Moses le fou wrote:
Santos wrote:I claimed scum because I was trying to divert the attention away from the other scum. I just wanted a scum victory.
You do realize that they weren't on your side, right? So you went out of your way to lose. For the second time this game.
That.

Also, I would have assumed the cop would investigate the neighbors for the opposite mafia of oEJo (Corsican). That way, you could definately clear someone as town (unless one neighbor pair happened to be S1-S2, which wasn't likely).
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Santos »

Maybe cuz I didn't give a ****!
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Moses le fou
Moses le fou
Goon
Moses le fou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Moses le fou »

CarnCarn wrote:
Moses le fou wrote:
That.

Also, I would have assumed the cop would investigate the neighbors for the opposite mafia of oEJo (Corsican). That way, you could definately clear someone as town (unless one neighbor pair happened to be S1-S2, which wasn't likely).
I thought about that, but I thought S1-S2 was still a definite possibility. Also, I thought catching definite scum was more important than clearing townies (that is, if I were to claim, the former would be more worth announcing than the latter) and it'd take three nights to go through the other neighbor pairs.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

armlx wrote:
Also, why didn't you full claim?
Why would I? There was no possibility of being caught in a lie, and the power was only useful if scum didn't know about it. Town bulletproofs shouldn't ever claim as such, unless there is the possibility of a vig.
PokerFace wrote: Good game everyone. Fonz had and awesome plan and it would have stopped 3 if there was three. When he came up with it I knew he had to be town, but the only way I could convince him I was town too was to follow through with it. Sorry about the lynch there Zazy. You were at the wrong place at the wrong time but it wasn't like we weren't gauranteed to beat 2/2 by that point already so hope you ain't mad.
The beauty of the plan, for me, was that even if you were scum you couldn't possibly disagree with it without outing yourself, because to oppose the plan would have contradicted the statements you yourself made the previous day. If you were town, there was nothing to lose.
We could have lynched Socio a day before and won but I guess erroring with the side of caution wasn't so bad.
Necessary. If there are two possible setups, A and B, and you can improve your chances in A without harming them in B, you do it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You are correct, lynching Socio day 6 was the simple probable course of action while lynching Zazi and then Socio was the longer but definate course to success.

I'm still amazed you came up with that kinda plan I don't think I would of thought of it as fast as you did in your shoes with your role. Battle Mage's play in this game was really good and had we replaced each other's people I don't think I would have laid out or thought of such a plan though I guess that depends on how you would have acted in his role too. It's always good to plan with you Fonz.

This game was a good read and then a real good time when I actually started getting down to business. I hope I get the chance to play with alot of you guys again some time. Later.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

bird1111 wrote:
Night Choices:
Night 1:
ribwich chose to be immune to Corsican
Moses investigated Santos II for Corsican ties, got innocent
Corsicans townie killed Santos II
Sicilians townie killed Riceballtail

Night 2:
ribwich choose to be immune to Sicilians
Moses investigated ribwich for Corsican ties, got innocent
Sicilians failed to send in a kill
Corsicans townie killed Save the Dragons/Detspeed

Night 3:
ribwich failed to send in a choice
Moses investigated Santos II for Sicilian, was told that died before investigating.
Sicilians townie killed Moses
Corsicans townie killed Kairyuu

Night 4:
ribwich failed to send in a choice
Moses le fou is dead
Sicilians towniekill Empking
Corsicans towiekill Santos II

Night 5:
The Fonz protected himself from Corsicans
Moses le fou was dead
No living Sicilians
Corsicans townie killed CarnCarn

Night 6:
The Fonz protected himself from Corsicans
Moses le fou was dead
No living Sicilians
Corsicans townie killed PokerFace
How did I get killed?_?

Thanks to the town for making my first town win possible =)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'm guessing that's a typo since I can't see corsicans/socio being dumb enough to shoot him again townie style after failing to killing him like that previously.

You were pretty much confirmed town at that point so I can definatly see them killing you.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 am

Post by bird1111 »

That was indeed a typo on my part. You were the Corsicans kill. Fixing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”