Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Not impressed by the BA case.

Vote: Cybele

I still expect an answer to this:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Cybele wrote:It wasn't "Oops, RANDOM!", it was always a joke.
...and what exactly was funny about it?
Do you want your possessions identified?
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Cybele »

@Erratus; okay. How am I supposed to answer that anyways? It seems to me to be more of a snide comment than a real inquisition. Okay. It wasn't funny. Is that what you'd like me to say?

@ Rush: Seriously, are you reading this thread, because that was a well-dropped hammer. Tajo was clearly lying about being a doc, and the fact that he ended up town is only a result of his poor playing than CKD not taking waiting longer to hammer.

I like the points being made by armlx and CKD regarding BlakAdder.He did come off as Stef's scumbuddy when I looked over D1. However, I can hardly even understand his arguements over the last page. It's a bit confusing.

vote: BlkAdder
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Rush wrote:
curiouskarmadog
for speed lynching
if this is a vote, you probably want to put "vote" in front of it.

your thoughts on BA play yesterday in regards to Stef and Pop?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by sekinj »

I don't like the case against BA. It boils down to accused "active lurking" and saying stef was "partially cleared" if tajo flipped town. I think BA just meant that since he thought tajo and stef looked like a scumteam, if tajo flipped town, his suspicion on stef would be slightly abated. However, it's obvious BA's scumdar needs some tuning, but none of the rest of us were right on yesterday's lynch either.

Also, there are a TON of players in the game who have less than 10 posts. BA has over twice that many. I definitely don't think we can pick just one of those players to lynch for lurking, even "active lurking"

What I think is interesting is how quickly some people were willing hop on the BA bandwagon with little or no reasoning. "oh yeah, that sounds good, I remember he seemed kinda scummy, vote: BA." use your brain, look at his posts, is he realy the best target today?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Quick post before I get off for the night.
@Sekinj: Do you have a better one, then?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Cybele wrote:@Erratus; okay. How am I supposed to answer that anyways? It seems to me to be more of a snide comment than a real inquisition. Okay. It wasn't funny. Is that what you'd like me to say?
When your early Skitzer vote was called into question, you backed off and said you were just being funny. Now that I called that defense into question, you're backing off from it too?
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Cybele »

Backing off how? i maintain that that post was a joke, and it was always meant to be one. And the only reason I'm saying it wasn't funny now is because you seem determined that it was serious. So yeah, I admit it may have been a bad joke, but it certainly wasn't serious.
Sierra
Sierra
Goon
Sierra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by Sierra »

Checking in! Don't have time to read up right now, but you'll hear from me tomorrow.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by armlx »

That's not a really legit argument here. Then again, I don't think sekinj's counter argument is stellar either.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by Empking »

skitzer wrote:Empking: and the killing of a mafia goon wasn't a good thing?

I'd like to look closer at the BlakAdder case, as it does seem promissing.
Not as good as hitting a cult leader.

I haven't seen a townie hammer to early and I think I recall a scum hammer too early.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 pm

Cybele wrote:Backing off how? i maintain that that post was a joke, and it was always meant to be one. And the only reason I'm saying it wasn't funny now is because you seem determined that it was serious. So yeah, I admit it may have been a bad joke, but it certainly wasn't serious.
Then you're capable of explaining how it was meant to be a joke? Because I'm pretty sure that's what I asked you to do.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:29 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

armlx wrote:
That's not a really legit argument here. Then again, I don't think sekinj's counter argument is stellar either.
It wasn't a 'let's lynch BA because there's no better target', but 'if you don't like the current wagon, then make a new one'.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:31 am

Post by BlakAdder »

ShadowGirl wrote:
armlx wrote:
It wasn't a 'let's lynch BA because there's no better target', but 'if you don't like the current wagon, then make a new one'.
That really sounds like the same thing in different words.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:38 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

BlakAdder wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
armlx wrote:
That really sounds like the same thing in different words.
They're supposed to be different - I didn't mean it in such an absolute way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:10 am

Post by armlx »

Right, except its possible for someone to realize wagon A is bad without knowing where to go.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:10 am

sekinj wrote:I don't like the case against BA. It boils down to accused "active lurking" and saying stef was "partially cleared" if tajo flipped town.
way to shrink my case down...I never said he was actively lurking...my charges against him yesterday was oppurtunistic voting..today the "partially cleared" comment in only part of my problem with BA

who do you think is scummy?

Also EMP, you are avoidng my questions now..or you just decided to answer one.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Going to need a tad bit more from you.

"The same thing I picked up on the first time and the first time I talked to BA. "

Dont understand this statement, please site posts and be specific. What was BA mistake? The fact he was trying to partially clear anyone, or the fact that he was trying to partially clear scum? I do note you questioned him on this at the time...trying to figure out what you think was his mistake, I am still confused.

What is your opinion of my case against BA? Again, address my points (you dont have to address the 1st "gut" reason) and be as specific as possible.

And so that I understand, you think my "mistake" was a fast hammer and you "cant see how a townie (me) could've made a(that) mistake", thus I must be scum. have you ever seen a townie hammer someone that you deem was "too early"...have you ever seen scum hammer someone that you deem was "too early"?

I hammered because of the claim...I didnt beleive it. A decent doc would not play that way and I felt he was lying. As it turns out I was right...he was lying. I was also right for calling out Stef for attacking me (an implication was there if you want to admit it or not). I am pretty sure I am right about BA too.

You on the other hand, I am trying to figure out if you really believe what you are saying or if you are trying to push crap.
bolded the parts you overlooked
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:14 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

armlx wrote:
Right, except its possible for someone to realize wagon A is bad without knowing where to go.
Mm, true.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Empking »

I felt I had to answer the quote I gave and wrote the answers to your questions I remembered.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:23 am

Post by Empking »

BlakAdder wrote:@Stef: I already mentioned, everything that I think has already been said. But, overall, populartajo's vote on Sierra and bad defense of you are the reason he's scummy. Personally, you would not be that suspicious yourself if he had not tried to rush to your defense.
So,
vote: populartajo
. Since your scumminess relies on the assumption that you and tajo are partners, you'll be partially cleared if tajo flips town.
Trying to clear a (now) confirmed scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Empking »

Their's nothing wrong with your case, I just think you're scummier.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:29 am

Empking wrote:I felt I had to answer the quote I gave and wrote the answers to your questions I remembered.
again, i am not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that you have already answered the question?..I dont feel like you have.

what was BA mistake...was it a.) the fact he was trying to partially clear ANYONE b.) that he was partially trying to clear Stef (who we later discover to be scum, or c.) something else.

What is your opinion of my case against BA? Again, address my points (you dont have to address the 1st "gut" reason) and be as specific as possible.

There is more to my case than just the clearing of Stef..please address my points, I mean you have already walked down the road of defending BA..why stop?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:33 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Okay, I think that we're getting back into an argument about the definition of "cleared". I said on day one that I said that "cleared", to me, meant "not scummy." And, again, Empking, I was in no way trying to prove his innocence. I explained my thought process to CKD in post 340. Also, no one knew that Stef was scum on the first day, so you can't hold that against me.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:39 am

Post by Empking »

I think I've already answered your question or at least the first question.

How have I been defending BA?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 am

I am obviously not understanding you, I dont understand your position...please quit saying you have already answered the question.
curiouskarmadog wrote: what was BA mistake...was it a.) the fact he was trying to partially clear ANYONE b.) that he was partially trying to clear Stef (who we later discover to be scum, or c.) something else.
for this question just say a, b, or c...i can not make it any easier than that. I dont want to misquote you or assume you are saying something you are not...if the answer is "c" please explain it.
curiouskarmadog wrote: What is your opinion of my case against BA? Again, address my points (you dont have to address the 1st "gut" reason) and be as specific as possible
this is the 3rd time I have had to ask this particular question..dont ignore it.
curiouskarmadog wrote:There is more to my case than just the clearing of Stef..please address my points, I mean you have already walked down the road of defending BA..why stop?
you have defended BA by saying you understand his mistake (though I still dont quite grasp what you think his exact mistake was). You have also avoided addressing my case agaist him twice.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Cybele »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Cybele wrote:Backing off how? i maintain that that post was a joke, and it was always meant to be one. And the only reason I'm saying it wasn't funny now is because you seem determined that it was serious. So yeah, I admit it may have been a bad joke, but it certainly wasn't serious.
Then you're capable of explaining how it was meant to be a joke? Because I'm pretty sure that's what I asked you to do.
Okay. skitzer and I have spent a lot of time together playing Mish Mash games, starting from when he ran a Nomic game. Now while I can't actually explain why it's funny, I can say it was never meant to be serious.
Cybele wrote:unvote, vote skitzer
Who unvotes and then doesn't revote during the random voting stage? Scum, that's who.
Cybele wrote:
Sierra wrote:Vote ooba for sucking up to the mod with an animated avatar.
You're clearly ignoring Shadowgirl's animated avatar. FoS: Sierra
Sort of like the second one. Okay, so they weren't funny, but that doesn't mean I seriously wanted to lynch Sierra for overlooking an avatar, or BlakAdder for not voting during a random voting stage. I mean just the idea that I would is ridiculous, which is why I don't understand why you're still pursuing this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”