Roll to Dodge II - Again!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
AGear2Ax
AGear2Ax
Goon
AGear2Ax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:02 am

Post by AGear2Ax »

After the McDonald's incident a Queen Monika's Servant save my life, since then, my admiration towards Queen Monika's Servants have grown and I'm trying to become one as well.
After my departure, the truth behind my words will be revealed.
I hate Lurkers.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:23 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I shoot a nut at skull kid
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Korts »

bump?
scumchat never die
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Much agreed. BumpBumpBump. C'mon yellowbounder.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn
Goon
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn
Goon
Goon
Location: Segmentum Solar, Solar System, Holy Terra, Ordo Hereticus Stronghold

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn »

I am that which goes /bump in the night, Yellowbounder!
Show
Burn the heretic!
Kill the mutant!
Purge the unclean!
Suffer not the witch to live!
├óÔé¼┼ôThere is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.├óÔé¼
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 am

Post by yellowbounder »

MafiaSSK wrote:I being able to read spellbooks from the outside cast a spell to protect me from any attacks.
(6) You can see only the inside out! All you see when you look at people is darkness, and the vague sensation of warm things! That's probably because it's dark inside people.

However, magical spellbooks are renowned for glowing on the inside when they're shut, and only when they're shut. That's how people can tell the difference between normal books, and books of such untold power that their head would explode if they comprehended a fraction of the magic that lay within.
Roll to dodge: 3

Your head explodes, but only a little. It's more like a huge burst of blood surges out of your nose and ears, and you start whimpering like a small child. But you can still see the awesome magic of the Tome of Lightweights.

Calling upon the ancient art of Rug-Bee, you chant nonsense syllables, wave your arms in confusing patterns, and cover everything you can reach in chalk. That's not part of the spell, but it looks cool.

Finally, when you complete the summoning of the elderitch energies, they surge through your mortal flesh, surrounding you in an unholy halo of green fire that causes anything to touch it to be turned into dust.

Technically, it's not dust, it's more fossilised mouse poo. But you wizards don't tell people that. It's a lot less threatening to threaten to turn someone to mouse poo, than dust.

Trust me. I know these things. Did I mention that you can only see from the inside out?
Pentadragon wrote:I go to heaven.
(4) You go to the Heaven night club, a nice place where sensible people go to drink large quantities of water, and eat healthy food. It's a bit extravagant for your tastes, especially since everyone seems to want to pet and stroke you.

Then you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, and realise that you're inhabiting the body of Douglas, the ancient unicorn friend of skitzer. You start having identity issues, and pay no attention to all the people wanting to stroke your unicorn hair.

Trust me, you're irresistible, but only in a fluffy puppy way.
wolframnhart wrote:i go to hell
(1) You decide to work at IKEA.

Trust me, it'll be good for you. Better than sitting in this oven, anyway.
Roll to dodge: 2

Your hair is starting to singe. Trust me, it's not worth hair follicle reconstructive surgery.
bird1111 wrote:MafiaSSK's cells decide to stop working. Without me having anything to do with it.
While you're dancing a passionate dance with pacman281292, you think about how lovely to settle down, and raise a family. Obviously, this family wouldn't last very long before being gored by unicorns, but it's a nice thought.

You innocently glance over at MafiaSSK, who appears to be a burning effigy, apart from the fact he's bleeding. You don't think his cells are dying, but he's probably in a great deal of pain.

Trust me, you feel a tiny bit guilty.
ShadowGirl wrote:I put hasdgfas in an aquarium.
(6) You ensure that at least a quarter of his extended quest involves a contaminated ocean, a mysterious singer's eggs, a weird mad scientist, female pirates, and a turtle with a palm tree on it's back.

*du de doo* You learned the Song of Copyright Infringement!

Trust me, you should play it.
Mokina wrote:Predictibly, I GO TO THE CHOPPA.
(1) It's taking a long time to get here, it must be stuck in traffic.

Your footman informs you that there is some sort of plot against your crown. Not you, just the crown on your head.

If the crown were to be destroyed, the monarchy would surely fall! Trust me, this is quite important!
StrangerCoug wrote:Fast food somehow makes people skinny.
(2) Listen, do you know what "defenestrate" means? It means to chuck out of a window! You just chucked Kairyuu's face out of a window, with an axe!

I mean come on, you looked totally cool! Trust me, that was awesome. Pity you had to cut it off.
Korts wrote:I defeat CFoH in an epic battle. There can only be one of us!
(1) Yes, because after all, there can only be one purple haired monstrosity in this universe! First of all, you activate your 7th Level Daily Power,
really big ball of fire
, rolling a 17 vs the CFoH's Fortitude defence.

However, the CFoH effortlessly swallows the fireball, and snaps his fingers, and you can feel reality dissolving and reforming around you!
Roll a saving throw: 9

The Cleaning Fire of Hell, has changed this campaign setting back to 3.5 Edition! All your powers are worthless, since no one has a Reflex defence any more. Trust me, what use is a dragonborn wizard now?
xelada wrote:I become a fully fledged necromancer.
(3) You buy lots of skull covered clothing, dress a lot in black, and try to become a very stereotypical looking necromancer, but unfortunately you don't have any powers, apart from to creep people out.

Trust me, it's harder than that to gain power over people's bones.
animorpherv1 wrote:Me, my clothes, and and anyone else in the way, run straight into a restaurant, we break through the wall, and smother a copule of waitresses. I then turn off my device, filling the restaurant with random pieces of clothing.
(6) Your clothing snowball is uncontrollable, and smashes straight into Heaven, a popular nightclub where people behave themselves.

There is an awful lot of commotion, as people clothes are sucked off their bodies and stuck to your snowball, and other clothes touch the floor, and lose their charge, meaning the clothes that make up your snowball are constantly changing.

The waitresses are so smothered, they are pressed flat as pancakes, but then they stand up, and start shooting them with their tea trays (which is waitress slang for Rocket Launcher).

Trust me, you're causing havoc. By the way, you can't turn it off. You never put a switch in.
ChuckNorris wrote:I eat food from Burger King.
(3) You decide to check out Heaven, this new nightclub that everyone's talking about. You step outside into the clear night air, and look up at the beautiful splash of stars on the night sky.

However, you take one look at the nightclub, which appears to be some sort of giant sphere of clothing, and decide to go to Burger King.

Trust me, it'll be better for you in the short term.
Kairyuu wrote:I square off with the remaining Douglas with my newly enhanced +2
vorpal
spork of stabbity death. Now whenever I roll a natural 20 I get an instant kill.
The only remaining Douglas is inhabited by Pentadragon. But you take one look at the soft fur, and the dewy eyes...
Roll to dodge: 1

Aww, aren't you furry little Douglas? Yes you are, you're so cute, like a button, so fluffy and cuddly and fluffy and cuddly, fluff cuddle, fluddle, fluff.

Trust me, he's gorgeous. But in the kitten way.
Natirasha wrote:I persuade my undead bear lover army to help me overthrow Mokina.
(2) They're far too busy settling down, and raising creepy undead bear children.

However, you do hear this plot to assassinate Monika's crown. That would definitely cause the monarchy to fall!
Drench wrote:I set upon installing flesh-eating shadows into the Library. Y'know, to make it more realistic.
(1) You import lots of statues of weeping angels.

You are transported back to 1973, and start singing David Bowie songs. Trust me, when a weird girl with a clown starts talking to you, you know you're in a coma.
skitzer wrote:I use Douglas's magical teleportation powers and warp to the nearest Burger King.
(4) Douglas doesn't seem to be around, so you spend an awful lot of time looking for him. You call in some favours with the military, and in exchange for some DNA, extracted from your eye (which burns, and turns purple for some reason), they locate Douglas with their fancy Ion Cannon Tracking Satellite. They then fire it at Douglas.
Roll to dodge: 6

Wow, that was lucky. You didn't have to run in slow motion, because there was some really big ball of clothes over Douglas' position, which absorbed the shock! Trust me, isn't that handy?
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn wrote:I appear dramatically with blazing lightning and crashing thunder.
(6) You are beamed down, via an ion discharge, and appear in a burning crater, completely naked, so you then spend about ten minutes beating up a biker, before nicking his clothes and bike. You've also got a shotgun.

Trust me, I think you should try to destroy that net in the sky.
AGear2Ax wrote:After the McDonald's incident a Queen Monika's Servant save my life, since then, my admiration towards Queen Monika's Servants have grown and I'm trying to become one as well.
(4) Noticing that Queen Monika is waiting for a helicopter, you construct one out of the carcass of another helicopter you find in some abandoned military base. You fly it over to her.

That's strange, you can't hear any SAM fire.

Trust me, that's weird when that happens in this game.
hasdgfas wrote:I shoot a nut at skull kid
(1) You blow a bubble instead. Rather counterintuitively, this makes the skull kid drop some sort of magical instrument, which you then pick up.
Roll to dodge: 6

You remember Queen Monika, who taught you the Song of Time! Trust me, you don't want to play that. Just let the moon hit, it'll be easier.
Korts wrote:bump?
(3) I'm afraid not.
Kairyuu wrote:Much agreed. BumpBumpBump. C'mon yellowbounder.
(1) No.
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn wrote:I am that which goes /bump in the night, Yellowbounder!
(5) That's nice dear.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:18 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I sing the song of copyright infringement, yay. <3
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:46 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I sing with ShadowGirl.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:00 am

Post by skitzer »

I thank the military by baking them cookies.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:20 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

I cast the spell of healing to heal my wound.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

yellowbounder doesn't vanish again.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:26 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I banish animorpherv1 from the Heaven nightclub before he does any more damage.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:44 am

Post by bird1111 »

I sue MafiaSSK for repeatedly taking my Wizardry gimmick.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Wizardcat »

I stand on top of bird1111's head for taking my Wizard gimmick. It's in the username, after all.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Korts »

I start igniting unicorns to level up enough to take on CFoH.

EDIT: also, what's with all the trust you're asking for, yellowbounder?
scumchat never die
xelada
xelada
Townie
xelada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:09 am

Post by xelada »

I go on a long quest to obtain the gem of necromancy, it then fuses with my body making me an all powerful necromancer.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Kairyuu »

I come to my senses and form an everlasting grudge against Douglas, making myself immune to his fluffiness.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I use my power of honest to steal away all of the trust the mod asked for in the last post to become the most innocent man on the planet
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:45 pm

Post by Drench »

I exit the 1970's while breaking the fourth wall, and make my way down the aisle to Cinema 6, where everyone else is.
join your union
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:00 am

Post by Mokina »

I lock the crown in a vault.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn
Goon
Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn
Goon
Goon
Location: Segmentum Solar, Solar System, Holy Terra, Ordo Hereticus Stronghold

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn »

My first objective being to look as awesome as possible, I take my shotgun and go for a pair of black Oakleys, terminating anyone in my way.
Show
Burn the heretic!
Kill the mutant!
Purge the unclean!
Suffer not the witch to live!
├óÔé¼┼ôThere is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.├óÔé¼
Bobbins
Bobbins
Townie
Bobbins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Bobbins »

I find the plot!
"Valentines Day; because love isn't quite complicated as it is." - xkcd

[i]scum: I CAN HAS THE FUN
d00d: no wai lol[/i]
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:40 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I change my acxtion:

I trademark the rolling ball of clothes, since LG took my idea!

Also, YELLOWBOUNDER, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Hybris
Hybris
Goon
Hybris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Hybris »

I listen and follow the commands of my pure black stuffed doll.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

/bump /bump ... /bump /bump

Why do you keep forgetting us yellowbounder?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”