Micro Theme 1105 | A Questionable (quasi-)Normal game, Vol. II [FIN]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GOT NOU'd *disintegrates into dust*
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:18 pm

Post by biancospino »

Votecount 1-VIII

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

Votes
KayJayQueue (2):
Enchant (2):
DrNickRiviera (1):
:
Umlaut (1):

Not Voting (3):
Hu Tao, ,

Notes
  • The Day deadline is due in (expired on 2024-05-04 17:25:33)
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
Last edited by biancospino on Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:18 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 324, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 322, Enchant wrote: No one plays game constantly, it's big scumtell for you.
What?
I simple don't believe you didn't learn on mistakes.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:18 pm

Post by Enchant »

Also i am supposed to lurk.
Wizard-Mercenary

KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:20 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 322, Enchant wrote: Incorect i think you would had realised after that game you should have pushed your own mind more often instead of listening others. But there you are again.
Being wrong because we incorrectly assumed things about a game setup doesn’t mean I need to change how I play the game. It’s weird that you’re accusing me of being bad for not changing how I play after many people (much more experienced than I) said they’d have made the same mistake I did in that game. And you were coming from an informed standpoint in that game, so of course you think it’s obvious I should now “know better”. This is a dumb argument.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:45 pm

Post by Enchant »

I think i need new avatar
Wizard-Mercenary

ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:29 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 306, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 299, ketchup777 wrote: VOTE: KJQ

sorry gal
That’s dumb. You can think I’m wrong without thinking I’m scum. You actually think this is a good vote?
yeah no I think you’re scum
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:30 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 307, KayJayQueue wrote: And why am I getting votes because I answered questions about why I was voting where I was? I explained my thought process. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong but why does that mean I’m bad? No one even cares why Jack voted Enchant? No one needs to know why Gypyx voted me?

Why am I a good vote? Because it feels like I’m being punished for not understanding this format when everyone else seems to know what is going on and I don’t. So am I being voted because you don’t think I’ll be helpful? I’ve been more forthcoming about how I’m feeling in the game than anyone else.

I’d definitely look at the players voting me when I flip green. Because this vote makes no sense.
not so long ago you were happy to be voted out. what changed? was it all just a bluff?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:34 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 320, Gypyx wrote: VOTE: Enchant

Kay is town and i don't like how enchant is playing around her
Your vote was on Kay tho. Why?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:35 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 331, ketchup777 wrote:

sorry gal
That’s dumb. You can think I’m wrong without thinking I’m scum. You actually think this is a good vote?
That’s pretty crazy to me
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 333, ketchup777 wrote:

Cause kay wasn't towny before but she towned up
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:38 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 332, ketchup777 wrote: not so long ago you were happy to be voted out. what changed? was it all just a bluff?
I said if we can’t find a wolf. Because I feel out of my depth, knowledge wise. But I’m still trying. But since I’m not a wolf, we aren’t finding one by voting me.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 332, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 307, KayJayQueue wrote: And why am I getting votes because I answered questions about why I was voting where I was? I explained my thought process. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong but why does that mean I’m bad? No one even cares why Jack voted Enchant? No one needs to know why Gypyx voted me?

Why am I a good vote? Because it feels like I’m being punished for not understanding this format when everyone else seems to know what is going on and I don’t. So am I being voted because you don’t think I’ll be helpful? I’ve been more forthcoming about how I’m feeling in the game than anyone else.

I’d definitely look at the players voting me when I flip green. Because this vote makes no sense.
not so long ago you were happy to be voted out. what changed? was it all just a bluff?

Have you never wanted something then wanted something else later?

bottom text
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:40 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

sorry gal
I’d love to hear your case against me. I want it in detail the way town!ketchup would do it or else I think you’re going after an “easy” vote with me and that seems scummy.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:43 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 335, Gypyx wrote:
In post 333, ketchup777 wrote:

Cause kay wasn't towny before but she towned up
with which posts
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:44 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 334, KayJayQueue wrote:

sorry gal
That’s pretty crazy to me
ok
In post 336, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 332, ketchup777 wrote: not so long ago you were happy to be voted out. what changed? was it all just a bluff?
I said if we can’t find a wolf. Because I feel out of my depth, knowledge wise. But I’m still trying. But since I’m not a wolf, we aren’t finding one by voting me.
hmm ok
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 337, Gypyx wrote:
In post 332, ketchup777 wrote:

Have you never wanted something then wanted something else later?
Of course, but like, I still want to hear explanations to judge if they’re garbled or genuine
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 330, Enchant wrote: I think i need new avatar
why
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:52 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 294, DrNickRiviera wrote: Ya I am with Ketchup here
Are you also thinking I’m scum? Because you voted me during rvs but now I’m getting actually accused of being scum so if you agree, I’d also like to know why so I can defend myself.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:58 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 338, KayJayQueue wrote:

sorry gal
I’d love to hear your case against me. I want it in detail the way town!ketchup would do it or else I think you’re going after an “easy” vote with me and that seems scummy.
coming right up
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:59 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 62, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 61, JacksonVirgo wrote: I’m town informed there’s a wolf between nick and ketchup
Imagine my rvs actually was on scum lol I guess that makes your vote make more sense though.
This post…
I think Kay is undertoning that she never succesfully RVSs scum. But the phrasing of this on a reread seems off.

What’s the difference tonally between 'Imagine my rvs vote was actually on scum' and 'Imagine my rvs vote actually was on scum’? I think to me 'was actually' would sound more natural, as in like, "wow, imagine I actually got the scum right in RVS for once!" whereas ‘actually was' sounds like "imagine an alternate world where my rvs vote was on scum". sounds to me as if Kay is scum and Nick is not her partner
In post 180, KayJayQueue wrote: This is probably a dumb question but my role is my role, right? Like there’s no way that I’m actually something else I’m not aware of? There’s no mechanic that makes me think I’m good if I’m actually not, right?
dumb telling or similar perhaps. I remember looking briefly at Kay’s scum game in the past and she had a lot of this, though that was her first game on the site
In post 122, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 113, Gypyx wrote:
In post 111, DrNickRiviera wrote:
In post 109, Gypyx wrote: VOTE: KayJayQueue

that one's a classic
What do you mean?
Is it not obvious?
Not to me. What did I doooo?
hmmm probably tonally NAI though might come back here later. implication that she knows she might have done something?
In post 164, KayJayQueue wrote: Okay I’m obviously way out of my depth here. If we can’t find a wolf and need to lim someone useless, both role-wise and knowledge of the game wise, I feel like dead weight. I really want to be helpful but I feel like everyone is speaking in code and it’s all flying completely over my head.
though with no wifom this would come from town, I somewhat feel like this is coming from wolf.
In post 192, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 191, ketchup777 wrote: Kay, what’s your track record like with successfully voting scum day 1?
Ummm let me do some research lol
Interesting. Why was the reaction not more akin to 'Ummm I think it’s been decent. Let me check"? If Kay in town mindset, would she not remember her recent town stuff and be all too happy to share? But if Kay in scum mindset, might need to fact check
In post 193, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 191, ketchup777 wrote: Kay, what’s your track record like with successfully voting scum day 1?
In 3 micros, I voted scum successfully twice on Day 1. In a mini, I voted incorrectly. There was a themed micro where we couldn’t talk in the game thread so I don’t count that - but I voted wrong there too lol

And any other games are either incomplete or unfinished.
In post 194, KayJayQueue wrote: Is that helpful information here though because I feel like I have no idea what’s happening lol
9 minute or so gap before posting this. Is she starting to doubt herself in Macbeth fashion? why am i probing her for this? is she scared?
In post 215, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 202, ketchup777 wrote:
In 3 micros, I voted scum successfully twice on Day 1. In a mini, I voted incorrectly. There was a themed micro where we couldn’t talk in the game thread so I don’t count that - but I voted wrong there too lol

When you say voted do you mean over the whole day in total or where your final vote landed? And did you auto discount your scum game from this list or include it?
You said successfully so I counted end of day 1 vote only and no I didn’t include my scum game.
'You said'- she was following the criteria I laid out and not free thinking
In post 257, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: enchant
In post 263, KayJayQueue wrote: So anyway….

VOTE: Enchant
In post 269, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 268, ketchup777 wrote: haven’t liked or scumread?
Haven’t liked but it could be scum. I don’t have any super strong scumreads yet.
In post 267, KayJayQueue wrote: Maybe. I’m also against a mass claim but I haven’t liked his approach so far.
In post 277, KayJayQueue wrote: Then yes there is someone I my eyes on.
Disconnect. KJQ’s Enchant vote feels a lot more just sheeping Jackson yet she never admits that, potentially suggesting the vote is grounded on nothing and fake yet she didn’t want to admit that as a wolf. If there is someone she has her eye on, why is she focusing on punishing someone (Enchant) for getting someone (experience) to claim that '
could
be scum'? KJQ had been on unvote after RVSing (Jackson sheeping) Nick for a while. Why come off now? It looks like a Jackson sheep to me, so why not admit that? After pressing, she said it was 60% a sheep. But why not say that before when I asked for the rationale?
In post 288, KayJayQueue wrote: I already said that he felt inconsistent.
KJQ unwilling/refusing to work with the town to facilitate, maybe
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:05 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 345, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 62, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 61, JacksonVirgo wrote: I’m town informed there’s a wolf between nick and ketchup
Imagine my rvs actually was on scum lol I guess that makes your vote make more sense though.
This post…
I think Kay is undertoning that she never succesfully RVSs scum. But the phrasing of this on a reread seems off.

What’s the difference tonally between 'Imagine my rvs vote was actually on scum' and 'Imagine my rvs vote actually was on scum’? I think to me 'was actually' would sound more natural, as in like, "wow, imagine I actually got the scum right in RVS for once!" whereas ‘actually was' sounds like "imagine an alternate world where my rvs vote was on scum". sounds to me as if Kay is scum and Nick is not her partner
In post 180, KayJayQueue wrote: This is probably a dumb question but my role is my role, right? Like there’s no way that I’m actually something else I’m not aware of? There’s no mechanic that makes me think I’m good if I’m actually not, right?
dumb telling or similar perhaps. I remember looking briefly at Kay’s scum game in the past and she had a lot of this, though that was her first game on the site
In post 122, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 113, Gypyx wrote:
In post 111, DrNickRiviera wrote:
In post 109, Gypyx wrote: VOTE: KayJayQueue

that one's a classic
What do you mean?
Is it not obvious?
Not to me. What did I doooo?
hmmm probably tonally NAI though might come back here later. implication that she knows she might have done something?
In post 164, KayJayQueue wrote: Okay I’m obviously way out of my depth here. If we can’t find a wolf and need to lim someone useless, both role-wise and knowledge of the game wise, I feel like dead weight. I really want to be helpful but I feel like everyone is speaking in code and it’s all flying completely over my head.
though with no wifom this would come from town, I somewhat feel like this is coming from wolf.
In post 192, KayJayQueue wrote:
Ummm let me do some research lol
Interesting. Why was the reaction not more akin to 'Ummm I think it’s been decent. Let me check"? If Kay in town mindset, would she not remember her recent town stuff and be all too happy to share? But if Kay in scum mindset, might need to fact check

In post 194, KayJayQueue wrote: Is that helpful information here though because I feel like I have no idea what’s happening lol
9 minute or so gap before posting this. Is she starting to doubt herself in Macbeth fashion? why am i probing her for this? is she scared?
In post 215, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 202, ketchup777 wrote:

When you say voted do you mean over the whole day in total or where your final vote landed? And did you auto discount your scum game from this list or include it?
You said successfully so I counted end of day 1 vote only and no I didn’t include my scum game.
'You said'- she was following the criteria I laid out and not free thinking
In post 257, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: enchant
In post 263, KayJayQueue wrote: So anyway….

VOTE: Enchant
In post 269, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 268, ketchup777 wrote: haven’t liked or scumread?
Haven’t liked but it could be scum. I don’t have any super strong scumreads yet.
In post 267, KayJayQueue wrote: Maybe. I’m also against a mass claim but I haven’t liked his approach so far.
In post 277, KayJayQueue wrote: Then yes there is someone I my eyes on.
Disconnect. KJQ’s Enchant vote feels a lot more just sheeping Jackson yet she never admits that, potentially suggesting the vote is grounded on nothing and fake yet she didn’t want to admit that as a wolf. If there is someone she has her eye on, why is she focusing on punishing someone (Enchant) for getting someone (experience) to claim that '
could
be scum'? KJQ had been on unvote after RVSing (Jackson sheeping) Nick for a while. Why come off now? It looks like a Jackson sheep to me, so why not admit that? After pressing, she said it was 60% a sheep. But why not say that before when I asked for the rationale?
In post 288, KayJayQueue wrote: I already said that he felt inconsistent.
KJQ unwilling/refusing to work with the town to facilitate, maybe
Remember my big, in-depth PurpleMango post that everyone said was confbias? This is the same. You read through my ISO trying to prove what I said was scummy, it doesn’t feel genuine or if it is, it’s in the same vein my PurpleMango post was: I thought I was gathering evidence but I was just finding things he said scummy because I was looking for it(and remember, I was wrong). I will respond to this in detail in a few hours but I have to drive to the airport soon so I can’t do the formatting the response calls for with the time I have at the moment.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:54 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 346, KayJayQueue wrote: Remember my big, in-depth PurpleMango post that everyone said was confbias? This is the same. You read through my ISO trying to prove what I said was scummy, it doesn’t feel genuine or if it is, it’s in the same vein my PurpleMango post was: I thought I was gathering evidence but I was just finding things he said scummy because I was looking for it(and remember, I was wrong). I will respond to this in detail in a few hours but I have to drive to the airport soon so I can’t do the formatting the response calls for with the time I have at the moment.
some of my points are quite weak ya but i only started casing you because multiple posts pinged me as off

E: fixed broken quote tags.
Last edited by biancospino on Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:56 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Ketchup town
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:59 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ketchup / kay TvT

yay or nay

bottom text

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”