Elect the Executioner 4

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Cybele »

Weep not for me, for I am dead.
Last edited by Cybele on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

YEAH!!! THAT WAS THE BEST!!! THE BEST I WOULD EVER READ!!!

3 to kloud.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by raider8169 »

3 to kloud

Of course no one really knows who he is going to kill next so this could be risky...
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Give 3 to kloud
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by chenhsi »

3 to kloud
I lost the game.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by Litral »

3 to kloud

That's 18 and an execution!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Orangepenguin bolted through the labyrinthine corridors of the mansion, searching frantically for the rest of the group. His lungs burned from overexertion, and his right arm seared with pain. He had always considered himself to be a fast thinker and an even quicker runner, but his assailant seemed to have been one step ahead of him, and had managed to get a hit in before Orange managed to flee the scene of horror. His stomach churned just thinking about the grotesque scene that had revealed itself to him just minutes ago, but he couldn’t dwell on it, for he knew that same fate was gaining on him fast. He dared one quick glance over his shoulder only to discover that his attacker had gained on him considerably, and showed no physical signs of fatigue.

How could this have happened?
He thought exasperatedly through labored gasps for air. His clothes were drenched with sweat, as if he had just stood for hours in torrential downpour, and his feet began to slide within his shoes, causing him to stumble once, twice, three times, before tripping and falling through a glass door. Shards shattered upon contact, some burying deep within his flesh, others smacking the ground with a hiss.

“No! No! No!”
Orangepenguin cried.
“Not like this, please don’t kill me!”
he pleaded, his tone a mixture of crazed terror and absolute anguish.

“Yes. Yes. Yessss...”
Came a second voice from the veil of shadow just beyond the threshold. The speaker’s tone was cold, sending shivers up Orange’s spine. Absolute malice. Evil incarnate. That is what Orange envisioned when listening to his attacker speak.
“Cybele accepted her demise, and so shall you. Right here, right now.

“YOU MONSTER! Cybele did not deserve that, no one in this world should have to face what she went through. . .except for devils like you!
The scene before the hearth game back to him in frightening detail: Cybele’s body--or what was left of it--strewn across the carpet, splinters of bone and clods of artery littering the floor while blood dripped from the ceiling. The roaring flame had continued to burn onward, and a teapot rested upon a silver platter. Right next to. . .

Him.

The sadistic one that the group called Kloud. He had purposefully separated Cybele from the group, and Orange knew that Kloud had anticipated him following soon after. Orange fought back strangled sobs as, with his undamaged arm, he began to pull himself backwards. His hand scraped against cool polished marble, and he soon realized that he had been led directly outside onto the ornately decorated patio encroaching the olympic-sized pool.

“I was going to be Cybele’s ‘Orangeberry,’”
he wailed miserably, looking up into the cloudless sky above only to find a blood red moon gazing down upon him. Its light cast an eerie sheen upon the pool’s placid water, that all but invited him in. Orange looked towards the doorway as he heard shattering shards underfoot, and watched in horror as Kloud advanced towards him.

“Well isn’t that precious,”
Kloud replied in a mocking tone before holding a metal pole aloft,
“Let me put you out of your misery. You can rejoin Cybele. Now hold still, this may hurt a lot.”

Orange doubled back, shrieking as Kloud fell upon him with lightning-strike speed. The metal pole was swung in a high arc, making contact with Orange’s other arm. There was a gruesome crack, and his whole side went numb as the other had earlier. Both of his arms were broken. He could not get up to run; could not defend himself even if he wanted to.

Orange was at the pool’s edge, mist spraying his face as a harsh wind accelerated. He wheezed and felt himself growing dizzy. Orange tried to roll over, but and felt shards of glass slide into him like daggers, grazing his internal organs and pushing against his ribs.

“SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE
he cried weakly, just before the pole came down on his left leg. He lost feeling to the leg, and his spine tingled with pain. His right leg soon followed, and the shock resulting from his swift paralysis left him mute.

“And now, my poor excuse for a victim, I will grant you what your heart and mind most crave: Death.

And with that, Kloud nudged Orange in his right flank, sending him toppling into the pool. Orange struggled against the undulating water, but he had no way to propel himself or to stay afloat. His arms and legs were useless, and he quickly became submerged. Now his lungs
really
burned, and the strain became too much to handle.

Kloud gazed into the water intently, watching in euphoria as Orange opened his mouth to gasp for air, and filled his lungs with water. He became unnaturally still, and drifted slowly to the bottom where he did not move again.

Orangepenguin beaten into paralysis before drowning
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 am

Post by chenhsi »

wow...
I lost the game.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

More deaths by cloud!
give 3 points to kloud
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 am

Post by raider8169 »

3 points to kloud

Can never go wrong with good death scenes.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 am

Post by kloud1516 »

But you
can
go wrong with carpal tunnel syndrome >.>; Glad you liked it though.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 am

Post by chenhsi »

3 points to kloud

Points Left:

chenhsi: 0
kloud1516: 3
bird1111: 3
raider8169: 0
PimHel: 3
MafiaSSK: 0
pacman281292: 3
BridgesAndBalloons: 3
dahill1: 3
Litral: 3

Points Given:

kloud - 9

16 points to be elected.
I lost the game.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:55 am

Post by pacman281292 »

3 to kloud.

gruesome deaths=awesomeness!!! (does that word exist???)

Good job kloud!!!
Show
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by bird1111 »

give 3 to kloud
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Give 3 points to chenhsi
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Points Left:

chenhsi: 0
kloud1516: 0
bird1111: 0
raider8169: 0
PimHel: 3
MafiaSSK: 0
pacman281292: 0
BridgesAndBalloons: 3
dahill1: 3
Litral: 3

Points Given:

kloud - 15
chenhsi - 3

One more point for someone who is not chenhsi, and kloud is elected.
Show
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by dahill1 »

3 points to kloud
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

kloud, please make another awesome death scene. PLEASE!!!!!
Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

3 points to PimHel
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Post by raider8169 »

orangepenguin wrote:
3 points to PimHel
Said the dead guy...
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:19 am

Post by Cybele »

Weep not for me, for I am dead.
Last edited by Cybele on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:04 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Litral had known something had gone terribly wrong for quite some time, but hadn’t been able to figure out what was amiss. . .

Until he stumbled upon the bodies
. Pure happenstance had led him to the discovery of the lounge, where he could smell the carnage before he actually laid eyes upon it. He wished he hadn’t dared advance into the room, with its expansive fireplace and its alluring decor. But he had, ignoring the nauseating aroma of heated flesh and decay. The dregs of Cybele’s corpse sent him spiraling into inconsolable panic, his mind flooding with horrible images and possible scenarios of her last minutes alive. Litral’s heart pace quickened, blood pulsing irregularly as his muscles urged him to flee. He needed to find the group, who had failed to acknowledge the disappearance of Cybele until it was too late.

Litral snapped back into consciousness at the sound of several blood curdling shrieks that reverberated down the hallway from the distance. His face instantly lost its color as the cries for help continued, followed quickly by a rhythmic crunching and metallic echo.

“Orange. . .”
he whispered under his breath before bolting down hallway, his fear of death and anger at the fate of Cybele propelling him forward. He soon came upon the second scene, where he found

Kloud.
Standing at the pool’s edge, long metal pole stained red and dripping with life blood in his hands. Kloud bent over the side, careening into its depths, his countenance displaying a look of pure and absolutely insane bloodlust. Bone fragments and muscle, in addition to pools of blood and glass shards studded the poolside, and Litral soon deduced whose blood stained the once glistening marble as well as the weapon in Kloud’s vice grip. Orange was gone, and Kloud appeared to have no intent of stopping his rampage of death.

“You murderous sack of FILTH!”
Litral cried,
“You will pay for their deaths. Right here, right now!

“Nice of you to finally make it, Litral, I thought you may have decided not to show up,”
Kloud replied in a short and sinister tone. The killer glanced over his shoulder, eyes flashing ominously before a sadistic grin etched onto his face.
“I am not finished with my craft, so that non-present justice you are referring to is just going to have to wait. Come here, and I will continue with my administration of death.”

Just as Kloud finished uttering the last word, he snapped his body in Litral’s direct and flung himself towards the threshold. The metal bar shot from his hands like a projectile, rocketing soundlessly toward Litral. Kloud’s next target leapt out of the way deftly, and brought his knee up to meet Kloud’s chest. His knee found its target, and Litral managed to knock the air out of his assailant. In brief distraction, Litral hastily groped for the pole, and brought it down upon the back of Kloud’s head.

“DIE YOU DEVIL!
he roared in fierce triumph. But his confidence almost immediately vanished.

For Kloud would not go down that easily

Kloud dropped to the ground, evading the swing that would have indeed killed him, and drew, from his sleeve, a sinister looking dagger that flashed in the blood-red moonlight. Kloud flicked it deftly at the back of Litral’s heels, slicing the Achilles tendons swiftly. The response was immediate, Litral toppled over in a fit of screams and grunts as he hit the ground.

“AHH!”
he cried as blood quickly began to pour from the gaping incisions.
“Stay back! I can still take you.”
Litral took another swing at Kloud, who had gotten back to his feet and was towering over him with his dagger. Kloud, however, struck out again, grabbing the pole and pushing it straight into Litral’s face. The damage was definite: blood gushed from Litral’s broken nose and his lower jaw snapped off the hinges. Unconsciousness consumed the fighter, and Kloud went back to work.

“Prepare to suffer.”

Litral awoke slowly, eyes fluttering awake painfully. His face was crusted with dried blood, and, from what Litral could tell, had swelled immensely. Pain was all he could think about; his nose throbbed and his jaw felt like it was on fire. He had severed part of his tongue, and his legs had gone numb. Once the initial disorientation subsided, Litral remembered everything in gruesome detail and

Vomited up both blood and bile.

He felt a presence near him, and knew it to be Kloud. Turning as much as he could, Litral saw that Kloud was holding a string of fibrous muscles, that were then attached to weights. He followed the cord, and realized that they were HIS muscles, pulled out from the cuts in his ankles as well as from his arms. Kloud tugged on him, and Litral cried out as his innards were ripped away from the bone.

“You exercised resistance, and so you shall pay accordingly. Your predecessors were granted quick deaths. . .to a certain degree, but this will not be the same for you. You will experience every minute, every ounce of pain, until your last breath. You will not me capable of screaming for help or begging for mercy, for the pain will devour you whole as it has done so already.”

Kloud stalked to an open window, dragging Litral by his muscles behind him. He cast the muscles connected to the weights out the window, and stepped back quickly. Litral’s internal tissues continued to plummet out the window, and, as Kloud had predicted, the pain was too much to bear. Blood shot upward in geysers, and Litral’s body dragged with speed towards the window before the weights pulled him over the side and out into the night air.

Litral then continued to fall nine stories out of the mansion’s highest tower, and stopped when he landed upon a spire and was impaled. His fibrous insides ripped cleanly away from his body as they continued their descent, and Litral slid slowly down the metal spoke to which he was doomed to die on.

Hours later, after countless gallons of blood rained down upon the tower and bathed its spire, Litral finally died. His stomach, liver, and pancreas swayed merrily in the gentle night breeze, and Kloud watched from his perch as they eventually fell away as well and landed with a thud below.

Litral impaled on a tower spire after being cast out a tower window by his own ligaments, tendons, and other bodily insides.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:07 am

Post by kloud1516 »

... screwed up on the italics there.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 am

Post by chenhsi »

oh my god....

i dont EVER want to meet kloud in real life...
I lost the game.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:21 am

Post by kloud1516 »

heh, I am just a big teddy bear. xP

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”