Mini 660 - Star Trek: DS9 Mafia (Ruined = Over)

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Max »

I'm searching for replacements, I'm sending mass PMs explaining the situation, I will not declare this abandoned.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:38 am

Post by Max »

After 3 Batches I got a yes!!!

Jdodge replaces Farside22
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 am

Post by JordanA24 »

This is just my notes, written as I read through the game (btw, I'm afraid my knowledge of the theme is minimal at best, sorry guys)

Dead scum=Firestarter/Mana_Ku/m4yhem (for linking players to)

frelaras:

Ozymandius/Sotty7/ThAdmiral: Random voted by Firestarter

Call Me Liam: Don't particularly like how he was guessing ZONEACE's role on Page 2, especially since ZONE died Night 1, he's an experienced player, so if he's scum, might be trying to find what sort of role he has to better judge whether to NK him. Might be looking into this too much, but it's a theory.

td/The Fonz:
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:48 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sorry! Meant to press preview, those are far from my finished notes...

Mod
: JDodge isn't replacing farside lol

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Max »

Lol, ^He's replacing not Jdodge *confuzzled*
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:44 am

Post by JordanA24 »

This is just my notes, written as I read through everything(Regrettably, my knowledge of the theme is minimal at best my only experience of this theme was a few shows I watched when I was yonger, sorry)

frelaras
: Not sure about Post 149, why answer a question for another player? That player could have made a slip-up answering it.

Post 213 sets of alarm bells for me, he refused to decide whether or not he believed Jebus's claim, he just fencesat. This leaves him with plenty of room to manoeuvre on the Jebus issue, and an easy way to just follow the general concensus on Jebus, whichever way it went.

Ozymandius/Sotty7/ThAdmiral
: Random voted by Firestarter.

Was first to go against Liam's idea of mass CC claiming.

In Post 233, Ozzy voted for ZONEACE without providing an explaination, just a few posts after Pie put a vote on ZONE too. Blatent bandwagon-setup? Looks a lot like it to me. Granted I suppose it may have been about his softclaiming, and he was very annoying, but it still looks a lot like trying to sneak your vote on the wagon.
He did the same again with td, though he isn't guarenteed town.

Like his vote against Liam though, especially since that takes him off the td wagon, which sprung up rather too quickly for my liking (town points for td)

CallMeLiam
: Don't particularly like how he was guessing ZONEACE's role on Page 2, especially since ZONE died Night 1, he's an experienced player, so if he's scum, might be trying to find what sort of role he has to better judge whether to NK him. Might be looking into this too much, but it's a theory.
CallMeLiam wrote:I for one will not be taking ANY character claim as any kind of evidence whatsoever unless the role is completely at odds with the character. i.e. I'd be very wary of someone claiming Garak the Vigilante or Gul Dukat the Doc but that's it.
In a game with changelings then there's no safe CCs and to play as if there are would be very foolish. Ultimately, I think a character claim is pretty worthless. To be honest I'd have no problem with D1 mass CC just to get it out of the way. Since I can't think of a DS9 character
without
a logical power role I also believe it wouldn't be too harmful for the town.
Hang on, am I getting this right? You're saying you believe CC's to be completely worthless info, yet you're advocating a mass-CC on Day 1 of all days, something you've admitted is worthless to the town for judging who's scum and not, but is very obviously not worthless for the scum, as they can guess who has what role from their charachter. Explain please.

(A massclaim is not necessarily a part of the game, in some scenarios it can be helpful, usually near the end of the game, but it's not a requirement for the town to win)

His next-post backpedal on the claim idea ("I'm happier not claiming now") also doesn't sit well with me. Then again, Mana_Ku (dead scum) strongly disagreed with the idea in her first post, which earns you some plus points, especially since she followed up with questioning, that in particular doesn't look like simple distancing to me.

He starts getting votes, and does an explaining post (Post 318), but doesn't really explain the mass CC-claim issue, which a lot of people have flagged. He also claims Quark. I don't know anything about DS9, so I can't really comment on the claim a lot I'm afraid, although Quark does seem like a genuine good guy from what I read about him.

m4yhem (scum) defends Liam in his first post, saying he isn't convinced by the case. He also says he suspects a couple of players that hadn't really been scrutinised up to that point. This kinda looks like scum trying to take the heat off one of their own by putting it on other targets, by bringing up some new talking points about relatively untouched players.

A 100% Changling scumteam, seriously??

Post 390 voting someone when half your reasoning is that you don't like the way they format their posts. This just keeps getting worse and worse...

td/The Fonz
: td's first few posts had no content in whatsoever. Admittedly, they were in the first few pages, but still something to take note of imo.

Isn't it odd that he lurks right up to the moment his absence is noted and he starts getting votes, at which point he returns with "Sorry, I'm still here, post coming up". No explaination or excuse. And after that, his first post proper post (Post 299) was also fairly contentless, especially devoid of any player analysis, ando some of the info is either (apparently) wrong or dislogical, pretty scummy imo.

Defends Liam and frelaras, calling the case agsinst him crap with no explainaion as to why. While this is poor form, it's probs too blatent to be defending a scumbuddy (could argue against that with WIFOM though I guess).

--------------------------------------------------------------

Right, it's almost 11pm over here, it's probably best I finish for the night, my concentration levels are too low to make a decent analysis atm. I'll finish the remainder tomorrow hopefully. Night.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 am

Post by JordanA24 »

[
More Notes

frelaras:
Post 528 sort of looks like he's trying to quickly eliminate the cult, which, if he was scum, would be a great advantage to him.

See below what I write about Sotty/Admiral about Light's Post 536...

Claim looks slightly iffy in the respect that it protects against the Mafia, but not the Cult. The Cult already has quite a large advantage over the Mafia as it is, they shouldn't be getting more due to roles like this...

Ozzy/Sotty7/ThAdmiral:
Light's Post 536, woah! Kinda puts Admiral right into the spotlight for obvious reasons... I'd rather lynch Mafia than cult right now, but still...

Although, why on Earth would Light reveal the last member of his own cult, thinking about it, I'm not so sure Admiral really is Cult. It ain't me, so Light isn't playing major WIFOM in regards with farside/me. td? Frelaras? Tbh, Frelaras would make a bit more sense than td, he's generated quite a bit less suspicion than td imo, though guessing Cult members is very hit-and-miss (hence why I hate them unless they're severely handicapped) Saying that, Light did seem kinda annoyed in his post, so he may have been telling the truth about Admiral, but I'm less willing to believe that than the theory that he was lying.

Then ofc there is the possibilty that he never recruited at all, while this may be true, tbh, we can't really be too careful, imo, we should definatly treat this like a lynch-or-lose and be wary of still living cult players. In particular, the Light lynch scene, where he called out to those loyal to him to save him certainly suggests that he might have culted.

Willing to believe Sotty's Role Claim, I can't see there being only 1 Vanilla in the game (me).

CallMeLiam:
Post 440, I am slightly wary of his pushing the Sekenj wagon forward when it looked like it was losing momentum.

Post 493, again, makes me slightly more wary of Liam, I can easily see that post as suggesting a possible strategy to a scumbuddy.

The -1 vote on M4yhem, hmm, could have been a townie mistake that allowed m4yhem to self-hammer and end the day prematurely, but I'm not so sure, it's a convenient place to vote to bus, looking townie for decisiveness while really allowing a scumbuddy a quick getaway. Hmm....

Post 530 See what I said about Frelaras's Post 528. Especially since that vote was the quick hammer, AGAIN ENDING THE DAY PREMATURELY WITHOUT DISCUSSION. That fact in particular is very fishy, I feel if he was town, he'd have learnt his lesson from yesterdays quick-lynch which he was mainly responsible for.

I'm not particularly pleased with Liam's roleclaim, he claims he can buy votes. In a 12-player game (and in particular in later days) that is a very powerful role, when you get to just 5 players left, you control nearly half the votes for example. I'd like Liam to claim who's votes he controlled. Also, is the player notified that they have to vote that player, or is it a situation where while everything looks normal on the vote counts, really, such and such is actually voting for the player you want them to vote for, and that doesn't appear on the VC?

Never mind, both those questions were answered. And Liam forcing td to vote himself is fairly conclusive evidence, and is way too powerful to be a scum ability... Dammit, back to the drawing board again...

td/The Fonz:
Post 363, at the bottom, td agreed that scum lists are a bad idea. This is such a horrible opinion that imo, it pretty much counts as a scum-tell, what on Earth could be wrong with people listing who they suspect? Not only does it prevent scum from hiding in the shadows and just throwing their vote around when it suits their cause, but it generates discussion and could cause scum slip-ups if they contradict themselves or something.

I really don't see the point of td further pushing the sekenj wagon when she'd already lynched herself, in Post 480, looks kinda off to me...

Post 504, suspecting a claimed cop because of A TYPO??? Seriously wtf? All kinds of scumbells are ringing for td now.

Hmm, looks like td is kinda cleared by Timeater's investigation and subsequent death revealing him as a town player. Fair enough, Liam's now my best suspect again.

Hang on, is he cleared? People are still voting him. If he ain't cleared, there is a pretty good case against him. As well as what I've already said, he's also displaying classic scum behaviour with his votes. He's only voted twice (apart from his random vote), his first real vote was
near the end of day one
, and that was putting sekinj (a townie) at -1 when the town in general was pushing for his lynch. His 2nd vote was on Day 3 for Light when he'd been revealed as the Cult Recruiter, someone the mafia would be very interested in removing. This is very typical scum behaviour, only voting when they are certain they won't get backlash for it to not garner any controversy and stay in the background rather than the spotlight. Furthermore, a lot of his posts have been about semantics and just blowing hot air around without REALLY questioning other players alot, which, again, is aimed at keeping out of the spotlight and not being questioned a lot by others. Very scummy actually.

Tbh, after all this, I'm tempted to vote for Fonz, though this may be lylo, so, I'll wait to hear what Admiral has to say first. I could roll with a Frelaras lynch, though Fonz is way scummier.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Mod
: Can you mass-prod players please?

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Day one.

Zoneace is bloody annoying. Part of me is glad he died.
I also am very surprised sekinj was lynched. For some reason people chose to disbelieve both claims that day and two townies ended up dead, a tracker and a doc. Both killed for weak reasons as well.
FRUSTRATING!!!!

Day two.

Cop result. Scum killed. Not much to see here.
Two self-hammers though. Funny.

Day three.

Cop result. Cult killed. Quite a bit to see here.
I'm certainly not cult, so it's quite likely everything he said was a lie. Whether that means there is a recruit somewhere out there I don't know.

@ calls for my claim: sotty already did this - erzi dax vanilla.

I think the one thing we all agree on is that frerelas is the most likely scum out of the remaining players.

vote: frerelas
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:30 am

Post by Max »

"Wait a minute. You haven't been letting me win, have you?"

frelaras (3): farside22, CallMeLiam, ThAdmiral
The Fonz (1): The Fonz

Not voting (1): frelaras

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

with that a boom went off
frelaras, Ramata'klan, Jem'Hadar First
(Yes a bad guy) was the casualty, and the town made everything clear that they were in control.

NIGHT 4

please PM all night choices ASAP
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:27 am

Post by Max »

I think I made a major error, I pm'd ThAdmiral the wrong PM and because of that ruined the game:

td, Founder, Shapeshifter
Firestarter, Weyoun, Loyal Vorta
frelaras, Ramata'klan, Jem'Hadar First
Light-kun, Dukat, Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths
Timeater, Benjamin Sisko, Emissary of the Prophets
Ozymandius, Jadzia Dax, Scientist
Pie, Kira Nerys, Bajoran Colonel
Jebus, Vic Fontaine, Popular Hologram
sekinj, Damar, Proud Cardassian
ZONEACE, Martok, Klingon Warrior
Nudude, Elim Garak, A Simple Tailor
CallMeLiam, Quark, Vote Buyer

The following are the role PMs the players received (obviously they didn't get the Mod Notes, and they also received a picture of their character):

You are a
Founder
, a shapeshifting alien from the other side of the wormhole. Your race rules much of the Gamma Quadrant through the Dominion, the empire you built by cloning Vorta and Jem’Hadar as your servants. Now you seek to take over the Alpha Quadrant, starting with Deep Space Nine. You are in a mafia group with
Playername (Weyoun)
Playername (Ramata’klan)
, and
Playername (Dukat)
. You may talk with each other at night and decide on a player to kill. You are the Godfather of this group and any PM you send me with the name of a kill will supersede a PM from another member of your group.
You must specify which member of your group will be making the kill.
If you do not provide this information I will assume that the player who sent me the PM will carry out the kill.

In addition to killing, you personally have another option at night. As you are a changeling you can choose to imitate the form of another player each night. Simply PM me in the night the name of the player you wish to impersonate and you will appear to anyone else to be that player. You may do this and kill someone in the same night, if you so desire.

You win when only Dominion players remain alive.

Odo is a safe claim.

You are
Weyoun
, a Vorta in the service of the Dominion, and the gods who rule it, the Founders. You have come with
Playername (a Founder)
and
Playername (Ramata’klan)
through the wormhole to Deep Space Nine, where you met with
Playername (Dukat)
and formed a mafia group. You are here to take over the station so that you can control the Alpha Quadrant. To do this, you and your group may talk at night and decide on a player to kill, then PMing the name of that player to me. As the Godfather of your group,
Playername
’s PMs will override anyone else’s if multiple PMs are sent, otherwise the most recent PM will be chosen.
If you do not provide this information I will assume that the player who sent me the PM will carry out the kill.

Jake Sisko is a safe claim.

You are
Ramata’klan
, a Jem’Hadar soldier with the rank of First who, like all of your people, were genetically engineered to serve the Dominion and the gods who rule it, the Founders. You have come with
Playername (a Founder)
and
Playername (Weyoun)
through the wormhole to Deep Space Nine, where you met with
Playername (Dukat)
and formed a mafia group. You are here to take over the station so that you can control the Alpha Quadrant. To do this, you and your group may talk at night and decide on a player to kill, then PMing the name of that player to me. As the Godfather of your group,
Playername
’s PMs will override anyone else’s if multiple PMs are sent, otherwise the most recent PM will be chosen.

Miles O’Brien is a safe claim.

You are
Dukat
, a Cardassian leader and one of the most reviled men in the galaxy for your actions when you were in charge of the Bajoran Occupation that ended recently. You’ve tried to make the Bajorans see reason but those stupid, arrogant, inferior people just won’t open their eyes to what is plain to see – you are a great man, a man of destiny. Well, damn them! Damn those Bajorans and their hypocritical Federation friends! You’re going to show them exactly why all should fear and respect you.

You have teamed up with
Playername (a Founder)
Playername (Weyoun)
, and
Playername (Ramata’klan)
, who have come through the wormhole from the Dominion and are now attempting to take over Deep Space Nine as a mafia group. You’ve joined up with them on behalf of Cardassia because the wealth and power of the Dominion can make your empire great again. Together you can talk at night and choose who to kill, PMing your chosen target’s name to the mod.
Playername
is your Godfather, despite your hopes of standing as equals, and any PM of his will override any sent by any other member of the group, otherwise the most recent PM will be used.

But in reality, you’re not here for the glory of the Dominion. You have a higher calling. After escaping from an encounter with your longtime adversary Benjamin Sisko, you heard the calling of the Pah-Wraiths, the true gods of Bajor. You are to be their Emissary. The followers of their enemies the Prophets call them evil, but you know your duty. You must spread the word of the Pah-Wraiths, bringing others into the cult. Each night, independent of your Dominion smokescreen, you can target a player to try to recruit them into the cult. This is how you will get the last laugh over all those who would deny you your place in history.

You win when the Cult of the Pah-Wraiths outnumbers all other factions.
Julian Bashir is a safe claim.

You are
Benjamin Sisko
, a Starfleet captain who was assigned command of Deep Space Nine at the end of the Cardassian Occupation of Bajor. You were at first reluctant, especially as the Bajoran spiritual leader claimed you were the Emissary of the Prophets, the Bajoran gods. However, you soon discovered that the Prophets are real creatures, who exist out of linear time inside of the Bajoran wormhole that leads to the Gamma Quadrant. Over time, you have learnt to cope with your role as Emissary, and the Prophets have sent you visions aiding you in your adventures.

They haven’t spoken to you recently and you have no reason to believe that they will any time soon. Not to worry – you have duties as captain to attend to, such as talking to your crew, issuing orders, and so on. At night, you can choose a player to talk to. This will help them in carrying out their duty.

You win when only Federation sympathisers remain alive.

NOTE: Protects targeted player from being recruited by Dukat.

You are
Jadzia Dax
, a Trill who acts as the Science Officer on Deep Space Nine. As a joined Trill, your body is shared with the Dax symbiont – you carry the memories of Dax’s seven previous hosts, which is both an honour and a help.

As a scientist, you have some talents which can be put to use during this crisis. Each night you can PM me the name of a player who you would like to run some tests on. I will tell you what species that player is.

You are
Kira Nerys
, a Colonel in the Bajoran Militia who serves as the second-in-command to Captain Sisko on Deep Space Nine, and the Bajoran liaison with the Federation. Like any patriotic Bajoran, you have faith in the wormhole gods called the Prophets, and while you have no night actions, you’re sure that your faith is strong enough for you to overcome this crisis.

NOTE: Cannot be recruited by Dukat.

You are
Vic Fontaine
, and you don’t exist.

Allow me to explain – you are a hologram. However, you’re quite an unusual one - you’ve been programmed to know that you are a hologram. Your program is left running 26 hours a day in one of the holosuites at Quark’s bar, and since you were installed you’ve become the most popular program with the population of Deep Space Nine. People come to your lounge to hear a song or two and to chat about their love lives, their colleagues at work, and how the war is going, and everything else in between. This can work to your advantage.

Each night you can PM me the name of a player you wish to chat with, and I will tell you what you learn from them.

NOTE: 50% chance of learning the player’s night action target from the previous night (no result on N1), 50% chance of learning the identity of someone who targeted he player the previous night (no result on N1)

You are
Damar
, a proud Cardassian military officer. You worked your way up the ranks under the watchful eye of your mentor, Dukat, until you were made leader of the entire Cardassian military. However, you grew distrustful of your Dominion “allies” who have been slowly and subtly eating away at Cardassian independence. Recently you abandoned their service and have started a rebel movement to undermine the Dominion and free Cardassia. To this end, you have come to Deep Space Nine to do what you can, which is this: using your resourcefulness and combat training, you can, at night, PM me the name of one player you wish to shadow. That player will be protected from any and all night kills that night. You may not target yourself.

Unfortunately word of your rebel movement has not yet got out to the Federation, which means that if a sane cop were to investigate you, they would identify you as a member of the Dominion working against the town.

You are
Martok
, Chancellor of the Klingon Empire and a universally respected general. You have been a longtime ally of the crew of Deep Space Nine and news that the Dominion has infiltrated the station has spurred you into action. These spies are without honour, and you must show them how a true warrior fights.

Once per day, you may challenge one player to honourable combat, by posting the phrase
I challenge you, PLAYERNAME, to face me in honourable combat
. Your combat expertise is so great that you will certainly win the fight, and that player will be killed. The day will then continue.

NOTE: Will not kill Ezri Dax as she is a member of the House of Martok (PM the player to inform him of her identity), and cannot kill the Founder who is impervious to bat’leth wounds (PM the player to inform him that the kill failed, do not give identity).

You are
Elim Garak
, and you’re just a simple tailor. At least, that’s what you tell everyone. The truth is you’re a highly skilled former operative of the Cardassian Obsidian Order, and you can get pretty much anything done if you put your mind to it. In this game, you have a number of night abilities you can call on - but you may only use each of them once. Choose wisely. These are your options:

You may PM me the name of a player and I will tell you whether that player is good or evil; You may PM me the name of a player and that player will be protected from any and all night kills that night; You may PM me the name of a player and I will tell you whose, if anyone’s, quarters they visit that night; You may PM me the name of a player and I will tell you who, if anyone, targets them that night; or you may PM me the name of a player and that player will be unable to perform any night actions that night.

You are
Quark
, a canny Ferengi businessman who owns the most popular bar on Deep Space Nine. Like any other Ferengi (apart from your idiot brother Rom), you abide by the precious Rules of Acquisition that instruct and advise Ferengi on how to live their lives in business. Your favourite is rule #98: “Every man has his price”.

Taking this rule to heart, you may PM me each night with the name of one player. During the following day that player will be able to behave as they wish until you PM me with the name of a player you wish them to vote for (you may choose anyone, including the player you targeted or, if you so desire, yourself). From then on that player will have their vote locked in to the player you specified until the end of the day.

---------

SPECIAL EVENTS:

Jadzia Dax is a special role. If her player is replaced at any time, they get sent this role PM:

Your predecessor,
Playername
, was
Jadzia Dax
, a Trill who acted as the Science Officer on Deep Space Nine. As a joined Trill, her body was shared with the Dax symbiont – she carried the memories of Dax’s seven previous hosts.

However, something terrible has happened and Jadzia was killed. Luckily, the station’s doctor managed to save the Dax symbiont and it was sent back to Trill on a starship. Less luckily, the symbiont took a turn for the worse on the way and had to undergo emergency implantation. Sucks to be you – you are
Ezri Dax
, until very recently Ezri Tigan, a Starfleet counselling trainee who happened to be the only Trill on the ship. Congratulations, you’re now Dax’s ninth host.

As you didn’t undergo the years of training and study that Trills who wish to be joined are usually required to go through, you’re having real trouble focusing yourself on any particularly complicated actions. Jadzia had been using her science skills to test players, finding out their species, and you can remember all her results (listed below), but you’re too exhausted to be able to continue her work. You have no other abilities save the vote.

NOTE: Cannot be killed by Martok.

This effect only happens once - any future replacements remain as Ezri Dax.

The other special event is if Dukat and Benjamin Sisko 'meet'. This involves either of them targeting the other at night, or if they target the same person. If this happens, Benjamin Sisko is told that he encountered Dukat at night, and is also told that Dukat leads a scum group. He is not told which player is Dukat.

Dukat is told that he encountered Benjamin Sisko at night and that his work must be stepped up. He splits from the Dominion group if any Dominion players are still alive, and the Cult of the Pah-Wraiths become a standard mafia family. His recruitment attempt for the night is unsuccessful. Dukat himself becomes unnightkillable Godfather of the group (but is not investigation-immune).
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:04 am

Post by The Fonz »

Whose PM did you send?

I am SHOCKED, shocked, that td wasn't already lynched by the time i replaced him. It was soooo obvious.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Timeater »

Lol, so nobody won. Really neat setup though.

I am confused about my role, was I a cop? What happened the first two times I tried to use my ability?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Timeater »

Oh nevermind, I see. I protected against the cult-leader.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Timeater »

Really enjoyed the game though. Sad it boiled down to shoddy replacements (no offense to fonz and jordan) and a mod-slip-up (grumble). *beats delibird with a stick*

It was epic when I targetted Dukat and the hijinx at ensued after it.

Is there a night-action-log?
watch for the eggshells
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

And here I was thinking I'd sealed the win for the scum...

tuns out I
was
jadzia dax!
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:15 am

Post by Max »

actually it was due to my slip-up, after I realised I thought "Can I take it back", then I realised that it would be unfair to both sides, I apologise again.

There is no night action log..

I sent ThAdmiral td's role...
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:41 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

I
knew
td was scum. Admittedly it was a gut read and I never bothered looking too closely but at least I had that. Damn powerful town in this setup though.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Max »

I don't think that CDB thought the cult would die so quickly
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish