Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Mirth »

And I think that you can't be that positive from his 4 whole posts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:And I think that you can't be that positive from his 4 whole posts.
I agree with the above post.
Mirth why do you think SSF is not paying attention? Do you really just write him off as possible scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Surye »

I'll look for a replacement when I get home tonight if Caboose has not posted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And I think that you can't be that positive from his 4 whole posts.
And I already explained that that's my playstyle.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:50 am

Post by Mirth »

farside22 wrote:
Mirth why do you think SSF is not paying attention? Do you really just write him off as possible scum?
I'm not writing him off as anything, but I don't have very much to go on in regards to him. I think he's not really paying attention because he doesn't really provide comments of his own volition and his comments to my questions leave much to be desired. I'd like to hear more from him. He made a couple of decent points but it feels like he's not really trying to get involved in any of the conversations the three of us are having.

FL: all fine and dandy, but this is a 5 player game, we start off in LYLO, so excuse me if I think you need to amend your playstyle for this. Can't be sure of finding scum page 1, and I'd really like a lynch that isn't one part lack of enthusiasm and one part "I'm going to convince myself that this person is scum because I already voted for them."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I'm not writing him off as anything, but I don't have very much to go on in regards to him. I think he's not really paying attention because he doesn't really provide comments of his own volition and his comments to my questions leave much to be desired. I'd like to hear more from him. He made a couple of decent points but it feels like he's not really trying to get involved in any of the conversations the three of us are having.

FL: all fine and dandy, but this is a 5 player game, we start off in LYLO, so excuse me if I think you need to amend your playstyle for this. Can't be sure of finding scum page 1, and I'd really like a lynch that isn't one part lack of enthusiasm and one part "I'm going to convince myself that this person is scum because I already voted for them."
SSF's lack of comments have me leaning scum. Also the fact that Caboose hasn't said a word since the page one and there are still 2 votes leads me to scum on that wagon.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

And if I'm right it's a moot point anyway. Either way, I'll
Unvote
pending a replacement and
Vote:Mirth
based on my earlier concerns.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Unvote
What concerns is that exactly?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

farside22 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Unvote
What concerns is that exactly?
That she's throwing shit around and seeing what sticks. It's a scum tactic to push mislynches IMO.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Caboose »

I'm here, sorry about that. My computer just went a little wonky.

Let me read up please.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Unvote
And you think that my getting replaced would make my replacement innocent?

Major FOS: forbiddenlight

For flipflopping.
No, I think Caboose is scum. Though you are certainly rising on my list given what I said earlier. Throw shit around and see what sticks.
If you think I'm scum, then why do you keep unvoting and revoting me?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:
So why are you revoting Caboose exactly? Please explain your reasoning?
Because the only reason I unvoted was because L-1 seemed dangerous
. It doesn't anymore because the vig can be directed if Caboose is town, and if he's scum, nothing of value is lost.
Please tell me if any of the following is crap logic.

somestrangeflea seems townish to me and I'll tell you why. He saw me as scum and he's trying to get me lynched.

It looks to me like forbiddanlight is trying to dance around, get me lynched, and avoid a vig kill (from the bold). If forbiddanlight really thought I was scum, then why isn't she trying to get me lynched? Why is she afraid of me being at L-1?

Vote: forbiddanlight

I'm not afraid of roleclaiming. I'm a townie.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Caboose »

EBWOP:

@somestangeflea: Do you think that my first two posts really warrant a lynch?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

And you think that my getting replaced would make my replacement innocent?
Because we'd actually hear someone TALK maybe? We only have those four posts. Way to twist my fucking words.

It looks to me like forbiddanlight is trying to dance around, get me lynched, and avoid a vig kill (from the bold). If forbiddanlight really thought I was scum, then why isn't she trying to get me lynched? Why is she afraid of me being at L-1?
Because you are a fucking moron taking my words out of context. I thought L-1 was dangerous to the TOWN because of my misunderstandings of the rules. Yanno, this misrepresentation of me really has me flipflopping because I'm not sure who's scummier. You or Mirth. Now it's you though

Unvote, vote Caboose

I would not be unsurprised to see our scum pair between Mirth and Caboose. And if I get lynched, I'll be following through on that.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Because you are a
fucking
moron
taking my words out of context. I thought L-1 was dangerous to the TOWN because of my misunderstandings of the rules. Yanno, this misrepresentation of me really has me flipflopping because I'm not sure who's scummier. You or Mirth. Now it's you though
Ouch. :(

I'll repeat to you my question to somestrangeflea. Do you think that my first two posts warrant a lynch?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I apologize. My language and insults were uncalled for. When I got home I was in a horrid mood and I projected it onto several games. I'm sorry about that. Everything except you being a moron stands though :P.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:I apologize. My language and insults were uncalled for. When I got home I was in a horrid mood and I projected it onto several games. I'm sorry about that. Everything except you being a moron stands though :P.
It's OK. I've learned from experience that mafia and a bad mood don't mix. 8-)
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Mirth »

Farside: maybe. I don't know. Inactivity really doesn't do it for me unless it's really really bad. Though I do ask SSF to either step it up with the playing or get replaced by someone who will.

FL: so I'm scum for trying to start conversation/get somewhere? Then I must be/must have been scum in every single game I've ever played. Also I'm loving your flirtation with the votecount on Caboose. All this jumping is rather sketchy.

Caboose: is there any possible protown reason for calling a barely playing player (or any player at all for that matter) protown when we're on page 4, in LYLO, and neither you nor he have done much in the way of scumhunting?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

FL: so I'm scum for trying to start conversation/get somewhere? Then I must be/must have been scum in every single game I've ever played. Also I'm loving your flirtation with the votecount on Caboose. All this jumping is rather sketchy.
Ways and means. You aren't precisely provoking discussion so much as making a case for everyone and seeing what people follow. It's hard to explain better than that, though it goes beyond that, but I've seen it more often in scum than town.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by Mirth »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Ways and means. You aren't precisely provoking discussion so much as making a case for everyone and seeing what people follow. It's hard to explain better than that, though it goes beyond that, but I've seen it more often in scum than town.
Making a case for everyone and seeing what people follow? If that was the case, I could have just hammered Caboose already (assuming he and I aren't partners). Or stayed on you and pushed your lynch harder, because, honestly, you're not doing yourself any favors with your play. If I wanted an easy lynch, it's there, sitting on the platter, in the form of you, and could have been pulled off already. I doubt anyone would have faulted me for keeping you at L-1. Yet I'd really rather just hear from everyone here and get a discussion going where everyone is participating.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Mirth wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Making a case for everyone and seeing what people follow? If that was the case, I could have just hammered Caboose already (assuming he and I aren't partners). Or stayed on you and pushed your lynch harder, because, honestly, you're not doing yourself any favors with your play. If I wanted an easy lynch, it's there, sitting on the platter, in the form of you, and could have been pulled off already. I doubt anyone would have faulted me for keeping you at L-1. Yet I'd really rather just hear from everyone here and get a discussion going where everyone is participating.
This is so fallacy ridden

First, I think you and Caboose are indeed scum buddies. That doesn't preclude you hammering for cred tomorrow. Second, hammering me is probably the stupidest thing you can do as scum. You can tell that either you or caboose will be my vengeful target. This set up doesn't have a great way for scum to push mislynches except surreptitiously. The throwing stuff around would in theory work well here since it indeed looks like you are promoting discussion when really you want to avoid suspicion so you aren't shot.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Caboose »

Mirth wrote:Caboose: is there any possible protown reason for calling a barely playing player (or any player at all for that matter) protown when we're on page 4, in LYLO, and neither you nor he have done much in the way of scumhunting?
I used the word "townish." I'm not 100% sure.
Mirth wrote:Making a case for everyone and seeing what people follow? If that was the case, I could have just hammered Caboose already (assuming he and I aren't partners). Or stayed on you and pushed your lynch harder, because, honestly, you're not doing yourself any favors with your play. If I wanted an easy lynch, it's there, sitting on the platter, in the form of you, and could have been pulled off already. I doubt anyone would have faulted me for keeping you at L-1. Yet I'd really rather just hear from everyone here and get a discussion going where everyone is participating.
That just put you down on my scumdar. If I'm lynched (which is a distinct possibility) then I intend to use my vig kill on forbiddanlight.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

That just put you down on my scumdar. If I'm lynched (which is a distinct possibility) then I intend to use my vig kill on forbiddanlight.
And have us lose the game? That'd be pretty epic fail. Course, you don't have a vig kill so it's no worries.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, actually, this isn't a bad idea. Everyone, claim who you would kill right now with your vig kill. Should give us an interesting data set, ne? And is there any harm in it? At worst we have some WIFOM to ignore, at best we have some new things to analyze.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

As for me, I think I'd vig Mirth since I see Caboose as more able to be lynched as scum.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”